How it goes on

My Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We're already here in mcdo and ordered our food. I'm playing with my phone circling it in my hand or turning it on or off whatever that makes me stop thinking the event a while back. See? I'm thinking about it again. Even that bff fries and large mcfloat didn't help to focus my attention to that meal. Should I just order happy meal to be happy? That doesn't make sense, really. I sound like a disappointed kid in my mind. I jolted in my seat when my phone vibrated and my friends not minding me at all because they're enjoying the food. I unlocked my phone and saw a message from Irene.

 

"Hi seul". Message received.

"Are you asleep already? Hehe". Message received.

"Maybe you're already asleep. Goodnight, Seul :)". Message received.

 

Oh. She sent me a pile of messages. Wow. Did she think i'm going to reply her?

 

"Oh. Hello, Irene hehe". Message sent.

"Actually, i'm not asleep yet, we're here at mcdo with my friends". Message sent.

 

Ofcourse. I replied at her. Damn whipped Kang.

 

"At this hour? Its already late. What are you doing there?". Message received.

 

"What does people do in mcdo? Ofcourse to eat Irene. Asking the obvious huh". Message sent.

"Hehe. Kidding. But yes we're here to eat". Message sent.

 

"I mean, its already late. Why did you guys go out at this hour?". Message received.

 

"Oh. We went here after we finished watching your prom night. Hehe". Message sent.

 

"What? You guys came to watch the prom? Why? Do you have sibling or relative that attended the prom?". Message received.

 

And before I could reply my phone died. Wow. What a nice timing. Wow.

 

Instead of finding socket to charge my phone, I just finished my meal so we could go home now. Its really getting late especially our ride home is almost an hour.

 

-----

 

I charged my phone for a bit before I took my shower and after i'm done I removed it. I don't know. I always full charged my phone before using it but now it only have 52% of battery. I have this feeling that I want to text Irene for as long as I fall asleep.

 

"Hello, Irene. I'm sorry for the late reply. My phone died a while back that's why". Message sent.

"And I just got home a while back". Message sent.

"Maybe you fell asleep already. Goodnight, Irene :)". Message sent.

 

Why do I feel nervous that she didn't reply? And why i'm still hoping that she's awake right now?

 

"And yes we went to watch the prom and you lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter