How we give in

My Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been a month since I last saw and talked to Seulgi. Is it bad that I miss her? I haven't confess to her for all this time and i've been busy from this ending school year being the next representative student council, they gave me so much training and I don't even have much time for myself but if i'll be given time, I would spend it to be with Seulgi. Okay. Seulgi here, Seulgi there. No one can blame me. I miss her so much.

 

"The feeling of being busy. I don't have much time for myself :(". Message sent.

 

What a weird intro to start a convo. I .

 

"Goodmorning too, Irene". Message received.

 

She doesn't just sent a text but also a photo. Damn. I miss her so much and i'm acting now like she's my girlfriend.

 

"Cute. Let's go to our last day of school? Shall we?". Message sent.

 

And I also sent a photo of me ofcourse even if i'm not sure if she miss me. But I hope so.

 

"Okay. Lets prepare for school". Message received.

"Eat well okay?". Message received.

 

She's such a flirt.

 

"You too. Especially you'll gonna perform again, right? So much practice needed". Message sent.

 

We won't really have a class today. They just need our perfect attendance and the next day is our attendance and then alumni night where Seulgi's dance troupe gonna perform. Can I atleast go and build some fence? No?

 

"Ofcourse. I can manage". Message received.

 

Yeah. And many girls gonna drool at my girl again. Claiming her, like my girlfriend. Damn. I want to be her girlfriend before that dance whatever.

 

-----

 

I went to school after I did my usual morning routine and yay it looks like it will rain today. I haven't bring my umbrella.

 

"Yeri. Bring me umbrella. It looks like it will rain". Message sent.

 

"Sis. You have car. You don't need umbrella". Message received.

 

"Okay? So how am I suppose to get out from my room? I'm just gonna bring my car inside so if ever it rains I won't get drench when I get out?". Message sent.

 

Sometimes, I really doubt if Yeri is my sister. I always doubt her, no? Yes.

 

-----

 

And as I entered the room the rain starts to fall real hard. Wtf. Then I received a text from the school that the last day of class attendance is suspended. I don't know but I have this feeling that I need to text Seulgi.

 

"Seul. Where are you?". Message sent.

"Class suspended because of the heavy rainfall". Message sent.

 

Why's she not replying me. I'm starting to panic. Why do I have this feeling that something happened. A bad feeling.

 

"Did you bring your umbrella? Or your car?". Message sent.

"If you didn't i'll just give you a ride home?". Message sent.

 

One minute. Two. Five. Ten. Damn she didn't reply yet. Seulgi what is happening. I am going to text her again when I received a call from her. A call that I immediately run out of the room as fast as I can.

 

"I'm coming. Stay there. Don't panic. Okay?". Message sent.

 

I managed to sent it before scanning the clinic for the nebulizer and run as fast as I can to the dance room.

 

"Irene. My asthma is attacking me. I'm so scared here"

 

These words are the words that keep running in my mind. She practiced early in the morning after we had our text convo. I didn't know she has asthma.

 

"Seul! Seulgi!", I shouted when I barged into the room.

 

"Irene", she said weakly and I heard her hard breathing. Damn it. My tears are ready to fall but I need to be strong so we won't panic at the same time.

 

She looks wasted. Her shirt is a mixture of sweat and tears. Damn. She's holding her chest trying to breathe.

 

I fix the nebulizer even my hands are already shaking then I held her into my arms backhugging her into her seat then trying to help her calm down as she hold her nebulizer.

 

"I'm sorry", she breathes heavily. "I become your burden", she breathes heavily aga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter