How I feel

My Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can't wait to go to school not because I am excited to see someone or to do some interesting thing but because I wanna ask Yeri she did that. Seriously, its embarrassing you know. I don't know what to feel. I just know i'm embarrassed.

 

"Yeri!", I shouted but then I shut my mouth after. I didn't see her sister which is behind her. When will I stop embarrassing myself?

 

"Goodmorning too, Mitchell!", Yeri teased me knowing I don't like to be called by my second name. Amp.

 

"Hello, Seulgi. Goodmorning", and just as fast as light my irritation fades.

 

"Goodmorning too, Irene", wow. I said that without stutter.

 

"Wow. Okay? Sis, you can go now to your room. Seems like Seulgi has something to say", I can't believe Yeri just shoo her sister, her older sister.

 

Irene just rolled her eyes and then excused herself and Yeri held my hand so tight pulling me to our room.

 

"Yeri. Stop. It hurts! Damn it!", yes, i'm yelling to this midget right now.

 

"Hey. Early in the morning and the both of you against each other's throat. Stop. Too noisy", Wendy said and sound so irritated.

 

"Yeri set me up!", I complained.

 

"I didn't", she defend herself.

 

"You did. Irene didn't know that we will talk after class. She's not aware", I explained.

 

"What? I told you she said that", still defending herself.

 

"And I told you she doesn't know about it", I crossed my arms infront of me.

 

"I can't believe you're siding her than me. You're known me longer than my sister, Seulgi!", she said while trying to look disappointed.

 

"Well, she looks like she doesn't know how to lie, but you", I shrugged.

 

"Wow. I feel betrayed", she scoffed.

 

"Will you guys shut up? You are so annoying", Wendy complaining now.

 

"Yeah. You should stop. Atleast you already apologized and got the chance to talk to your crush aka my sister", geez if only stare could kill.

 

"Yeri. Stop setting her up", Lisa get in the room with Byul and Jisoo.

 

"Just how long since you standing there?", I asked and take my seat now. Our class will start a few minutes.

 

"Enough to hear the crush thing", Byul snickered.

 

"I'll behave. I need my chicken", here we go again with the love of Jisoo for chickens hays.

 

"Anyways, are you guys planning to attend the prom?", Lisa suddenly asked.

 

"No", answered in unison except for Yeri.

 

"Damn it. I hate you all", Lisa annoyingly said to us.

 

"When was it?", I asked curiously.

 

"Later th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter