How it started

My Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(We will start the POV at year 2010)

 

Seulgi's POV

 

It was our lunch time and i'm enjoying my me time. I always spent my me time in the bench listening to Taylor Swift's song, You Belong With Me. What? She just released this 1 or 2 years ago and i'm still addicted to it. To be honest this is one of my favorite song and now this whole Fearless album is the best album of all. Though, i'm also a directioner but TS has this grip on me that I can't choose any other music than hers.

 

The next song is White Horse. Oh wow, I must admit this became my theme song. I was jamming with the song when suddenly someone texted me "Hi". I furrowed my eyebrows because it's a new number. I shouldn't reply this new number right? Yeah, I shouldn't but I just did and asked who is this.

 

Oh how I love to hit this unknown textmate of me who just replied i'm gonna guess who this is. It pisses me off and I replied i'm not a fortune teller to know who's texting me and i'm gonna block this unknown already but after I sent the last message I received another message that saying i'm the one who texted this unknown first.

 

Not just my me time that's interrupted but also my jam to Taylor Swift's song. I'm hardly thinking how am I supposed to text this unknown because I only use my phone when I listen to music or to text or call some important things and there it is after minutes, brain blast. My annoying friends burrowed my phone a while back for an important thingnas they say. Yay! So I immediately stand and went to our classroom to ask who's the one texted this annoying unknown number.

 

"Hey!", I said as I enter the room and its good my friends sit in the same spot and they're all here.

 

"What? Done early with your so called me time?", Byul said or more like teasing me.

 

"Its unusual you're here at this hour", Wendy also said.

 

"Right. Usually, you just gonna enter the room 5 minutes before the bell", Lisa agreed with Wendy. Seriously, why are they talking so much. I'm not supposed to be finish at this time but that annoying unknown number made me.

 

"I'm here because one of you sell my number again", I crossed my arms infront of my chest trying to look annoyed.

 

"That's impossible, Kang. Who would do it?", Jisoo shrugged.

 

"I don't know. You guys done that before, right?", no reaction from them and they're just looking at each other.

 

My attention went from my phone because it vibrated. I don't have the time to joke along with this unknown number so I said if he or she won't say who it is i'm just gonna block it. Well, that's what i'm really doing to unknkwn numbers that pisses me off. And before I could even block the number Yeri speak and I froze.

 

"Oh. I remember I texted my sister, Irene a while back that i'm not going to her room to have lunch. If that's not her maybe Jisoo is the one who knows it because she borrowed your phone after", Yeri I swear if...

 

"Nope. I didn't text anyone. I just borrowed your phone to put an alarm that you'll buy me chicken wings later", Jisoo grinned at me after saying this.

 

I'm praying so hard that this is not the Irene because if she is the it would be such an embarrassment

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter