How youmeko begun

My Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's POV

 

"Seul. Are you home?". Message received.

"Babe?". Message received.

 

"Babe. Amp. Hahahaha". Message sent.

 

"Stop the teasing. I hate you". Message received.

 

"You love me". Message sent.

 

My message left read. She didn't reply anymore. Oh geez. I messed up didn't I? I was just trying to lit up the mood but I guess I failed. I'm getting ready to tell her our endearment by teasing her. I thought when I question the "babe" she will ask what endearment I like but it looks like I pissed her.

 

"Are you mad?". Message sent.

"I'm sorry :(". Message sent.

 

I'm trying to act cute but it turns out it still left read. Oh my, is this how hard to coax Irene? Damn.

 

"Irene i'm sorry. Please". Message sent.

"I'm just kidding y'know". Message sent.

 

"So i'm just a joke to you?". Message received.

 

"Hey. Stop there already. I didn't say you're a joke to me. Okay? That's not how it is". Message sent.

 

I'll send another message when Yeji suddenly barged in my room. This kid. Amp. Yeji is my younger sister which they also call her little Seulgi because I can tell I really look like her.

 

"Sis. Mom called me. She's asking if you're gonna go home this summer break", she asked then just sit ob my bed without asking permission.

 

"Yeah. I'll follow when you get there", I said locking my phone. I know this convo of me and my sister will last for a while.

 

"Oh. And she's asking if you're with your boyfriend when you get home so that she can cook food for him", the mention of boyfriend makes me puke.

 

"I don't have one, Yeji. Stop teasing me", I said and slap her arm jokingly.

 

"Oh. You and that annoying man already broke up huh? Wow. Brave of you sis", she said like she's a total no for the guy.

 

"You know we're done after a week but he's just the one who insist that we're still on it, right?", I shrugged.

 

"What about girlfriend?", the mention of girlfriend makes me beam as wide as I can and can't help but to let Yeji see it.

 

"OMG sis. Are you and Irene aready? You know? A thing?", she asked surprisingly.

 

"How did you know?", I confusely asked.

 

"Duh. You talked about her once that you have a crush on her", she rolled her eyes. Hays this kid.

 

"Really?", okay I remember it but i'm just gonna act innocent.

 

"Yes. You also told me that if ever you gonna fall inlove with a girl it would be her and her only so I assume that she's your girlfriend",  she said confidently.

 

"And besides you look so inlove before just by talking about her and especially now, you look so good. You look like a real person", she added.

 

"Yeji, I am a real person", I rolled my eyes and she just laugh.

 

"So its true then? She's your girlfriend?", she asked again. I know she won't stop until I won't tell her.

 

"Yeah. She's my girlfriend", then I smiled brightly again.

 

"Okay stop. The whiteness of your teeth hurt my eyes", she said jokingly again.

 

"Okay. Shoooo" I shoosh her and comp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter