How it happen

My Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's POV

(Her POV starts from the time she sent a text to Seulgi)

 

Seulgi Mitchell Kang

 

How does it happen? I just know I laid my eyes on her on the first day of school because she is the talk of us juniors because of her charming smile and it happened that she auditioned for dance club and the instructor at the same time choreographer is my cousin, Sunny. She talked about how flawless and good she dances like she make the choreography her own.

 

I'm not a stalker... Or maybe I am. I sometimes go to the dance room not to check my cousin if she's there but to just have a glimpse of Seulgi. Sometimes, I succeed but sometimes I feel annoyed that she's not there.

 

I got my hopes up when my sister, Yeri introduced her friends to me and it happened that one of them is Seulgi. I thought i'll be able to see her every lunch time but it happened that she calls her lunch time her me time. No, i'm not annoyed. Not at all.

 

Until this day came that Yeri borrowed her phone to text me. A lowkey move for me to get her number. I bribe my sister a phoen that she likes, call me whipped, because I really am, for her, Seulgi.

 

"Rene. You look happy", Jennie snickered.

 

"I'm always happy", I bragged.

 

"Not when you see someone drooling to that freshman", now Solar is the next to smirk.

 

"Oh. The Seulgi girl?", Rosé named her. Geez. I swear.

 

"Who doesn't. She's hot", then Joy can't shut just like that.

 

Rosé and Joy are twins, an identical twins and seriously they're total opposite. Like opposite. Gets?

 

"Y'all can't just shut up. No?", I rolled my eyes.

 

"Because you look weird. You smiling at your phone and we're talking to you but not even a glance, just nod and shake head", I don't know if Jennie is irritated or just doing this for me to talk about what's happening.

 

"Oh. I'm sorry because i'm texting Seulgi", I shrugged.

 

"WHAT?", you can tell my friends that they have a very big mouth. The room filled with their shout.

 

"Okay. I know that she's your crush", Solar started.

 

"But don't ever cross the line, Rene", Jennie continued.

 

"Because you might end up hurting yourself", Rosé said while munching her nachos.

 

"Yes. And I might end up beating an ", Joy said bringing her fist up high. I just shook my head by her sudden action. Hays. This girl.

 

"I know my limits", I said and they nodded.

 

Its not like i'm going to cross the line. I still know my limits and how to act normally. Like what happened after class.

 

I also act like I don't know that we will talk that afternoon. Guess I need some payback from my sister for being an sometimes. If there's another term for cute then that's only for Seul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter