How to understand

My Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I went to the gymnasium without even saying hi to my friends. We have no class today but we were assigned to clean it because we used it last night. Well, a school rule. Any of freshmen, sophomore, junior or senior that uses the gymnasium is the one who will clean it.

 

"Rene, you look... Pale?", Rosé approached me.

 

"Its okay to have a nasty breakfast", Joy tried to joke around.

 

"The two of you should clean this gymnasium now. Stop talking the teacher might see us", I changed the topic.

 

"Don't fool us around, Rene. You seem like thinking something or you look bothered", Solar then came to us.

 

"Right. She's cleaning the floor with no dirt and looking far away or her mind already travels to whatever part of the country", Joy tried to joke again.

 

"Rene. Are you really okay?", Jennie asked worriedly. I can't keep this any longer, can I?

 

"I saw them", I giggled to hide my sadness buty eyes betrayed me.

 

"Awe. We already warned you about it, right? Even Yeri did", Joy said in her serious tone now.

 

"I know. But I can't avoid it, can I?", I giggled again to refrain from crying.

 

"Mahal mo na ba, Rene?", Jennie asked while massaging my arm.

 

"Hey. I know i'm easy to fall inlove but this time its not. Its just a crush, you know?", okay, I lied. Maybe I love her already because I won't feel this way if not, right?

 

"Well, your crush has a boyfriend. Please, don't fool yourself", Solar seriously said. Okay, so how many more slaps would I get? They're really slapping it into my face.

 

Before we could continue our talks our teacher call us out and we hurriedly resume cleaning and after an hour we're done and ready to go. But i'm still here in the gym sitting with my friends taking a break before going home and my phone buzz.

 

"Hello, Irene. Hehe". Message received.

"You haven't replied last time. Hehe". Message received.

 

You thought i'm gonna reply that easily? It's a no Seulgi.

 

"Let's grab some lunch? Hehe". Message received.

"Only if you're not busy. Hehe". Message received.

 

Why don't you ask your boyfriend to grab some lunch and have a date with him. You're just with him a while back.

 

Can't even send this to her that's running on my mind.

 

"Please :(". Message received.

 

Damn it! Why it's always cute when it comes to her. Even the "hehe" thing that irritates me but suddenly love it because of her.

 

"Hello. We're still at the gym that's why I haven't replied you quickly". Message sent.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter