Episode 5: I will protect you

I want to be yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up to someone hitting my face with a pillow. I grabbed the pillow and pulled both the pillow and person towards me. I looked over the pillow and saw Minho grinning. I looked over at the clock at the nightstand, revealing the clock to be 8 am.

Jahoon: What are you doing early in the morning? Let me sleep.

I pushed him away and pulled the duvet over my head. I laid there for a few minutes but then decided to get up since Minho didn’t want to stop shaking me. I was on my way to the bathroom when Minho talked.

Minho: Finally you got up you lazy noona.

I whipped my head back quickly and shot him a death glare, making him gulp and hurry out of the room. I looked around the room to see that Bona wasn’t in the room. I scratched the back of my head in wonder but shook the thought off and changed my clothes before walking downstairs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jahoon: Good morning everyone!

I pouted when no one answered me and only focused on what they were doing. I walked over to Miyeon, who was cooking with some of my other members in the kitchen, and put my chin on her shoulder while sighing. Miyeon noticed my presence and turned her head slightly in my direction.

Miyeon: Morning unnie. Why are you sighing in the morning?

Jahoon: I just yelled Good morning to everyone, when I entered the room but no one was answering me, making me sad.

Miyeon chuckled and patted my head before turning her attention back to the dish she was making. I heard the front door open and close. I walked over to see Bona, who seemed like she just came back from a run. She was wearing a crop top, that reveals her stomach and a pair of yoga pants that showed her bodyline pretty well. She had her tied up in a ponytail. She was drenched in her sweat indicating her hard work out. She bent down to take off her shoes, making the towel that was hanging around her neck, fall on to the floor. I walked over to pick up the towel. When I was about to stand up, I saw a glimpse of her s showing from her crop top. I quickly stood up and looked at the floor, while clearing my throat, as I could feel my cheeks becoming hotter and hotter.

Bona: Like what you see?

Bona walked over to me and lifted my chin with one hand, while the other cupped my hand, which was holding the towel, and wiped her sweat from her face away slowly without breaking eye contact with me. I gulped at the sudden confidence and tried to back a bit away, making her only come even closer to me.

Bona: Why are you doing this to me? Why are you avoiding me? You know that I like you. You know that I want you.

I was happy that we weren’t wearing a microphone yet or else a very bad scandal would have happened. I looked around, on the lookout for a camera. I could only find one, which was hopefully not recording, since I didn’t saw any red light coming from it. I turned my attention back to Bona.

Jahoon: Bona… I….

Bona moved more and more closer. I could feel her hot breath hit my face, a bit.

Luda: Jahoon!

I looked behind me and saw Luda running over to me before prying me from Bona’s grip. Luda dragged me away from Bona and over to the staircase. I glanced behind me and saw Bona beginning to fuming and glaring at Luda, then she looked at me and pouted. I turned my attention back forward as Luda took me up the stairs.

Luda: Jahoonnie~ I found a pilates room in the house yesterday. Let us work out together~

Jahoon: Sure.

I was relieved to get away from Bona but at the same time a bit sad. At the same time, I was thrilled to workout with Luda, since it has been a long time I had worked out due to my injury. Luda walked me to my room and let me change my clothes to some training clothes. As I walked outside of the room, I bumped into Bona. I held her by the waist, as she was about to fall backward. Bona held herself up by holding my shoulders. I looked into her eyes and caught a glimpse of sadness. She stood back on her feet and brushed her lips on my right cheek, in an attempt to kiss my cheek, before walking into our shared bedroom. I cupped my right cheek with my right hand, as I blanked out by what happened. As I blanked out, I felt someone kiss me on my left cheek. I turned to the left in surprise and saw Luda's cheeks getting slightly red.

Luda: I'm sorry if what I did upsets but you were blanking out and weren't reacting even though I called your name and waved my hand in front of you.

Luda looked down and fiddle with her hands and her legs crossed. I held her hands in my own hands, making her look up at me in surprise.

Jahoon: It is fine, I'm just got a little bit surprised but don't worry too much about it.

I smiled at her, making her smile back at me. We then walked over to the pilates room and began stretching.

Jahoon: Luda unnie, I know that you are an expert in pilates and have been doing it for a while but please go easy on m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter