Episode 10: Our last episode but our new beginning

I want to be yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PD-nim: Thank you for coming to the meeting today EXY and Jahoon.

I was currently sitting in one of CJ & E&M Entertainments’ meeting rooms with PD-nim and EXY since she wanted to discuss something for the last episode of our reality show. I must say that I was a bit sad to hear that it was going to end so soon after only 10 episodes but everything good must come to an end.

PD-nim: The reason I specifically have called you two is, of course, you are the leaders but because I want you guys to help to prepare something for the others. We are going to do a hidden camera on them. Here is where you guys come into the scene. Since you guys are the leaders of your groups, everyone respects you and loves you guys and I want to tease them a bit. Only if you guys are okay with it?

EXY and I shared looks and nodded at the same time, as we both came to the same decision.

EXY & Jahoon: Bring it on!

We all laughed and began to discuss what to do. The decision was that EXY and I will go back to our shared house and act like everything was normal. When we would begin filming in the living room, we would suddenly disagree about something and become mad at each other. I would then leave the living room and into the room, where we would have prepared everything to surprise the other with an ending party. While I’m preparing the rest of it, EXY would try to make the others stay in the living room before she would say that she would be going to talk with me over about it and that the rest should just wait in the living room. Then the staff would tell the rest to move to the room because they have changed the filming location and as they enter the room, EXY and I would be surprising them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

EXY: How do you feel about causing a scene?

I leaned back into my seat in the car and propped my arms behind my head, as I looked at her with a smirk. We were on the way back to the house, where the others still have no idea about what is going to hit them.

Jahoon: I’m ready! It is going to be so much fun to see their reaction to it. I bet that Eunseo and Vicky would be the two, who would be the most worried about us when we are beginning to fight.

EXY: True. They would all maybe be too worried or shocked to do anything. Jahoon, may I ask something?

Jahoon: Ask away.

EXY: What is your relationship with Vicky? I know that you are dating Bona and that you and Vicky are just close friends but you guys seem like some close friends.

I looked at her with a raised eyebrow, making EXY surprised, and quickly said that she didn’t want to cause any trouble or that I was two-timing or anything. I couldn’t hold it in any longer and burst out laughing, just to make EXY confused about my reaction.

Jahoon: It is fine~ Vicky and I get it a lot of times. Sometimes people mistake us for siblings and sometimes people mistake us for lovers but actually, we are just very good friends. I was the first trainee of our company when it was first founded 12 years ago. I was all alone for a while, until about half a year later where Vicky joined the company. I still remember the day clearly.

*Flashback*

Dance teacher: You have maybe heard it Jahoon but from today on we are going to have another person to train with.

8-years old Jahoon: Really, unnie?! Who is it?! Who is it?! What is their name?!

8 years old Jahoon is bouncing on her feet in excitement. She ran over to the dance teacher and tucked her sleeves while looking up at her. Her smile is so wide, that the dance teacher worried a bit that it would tear, it was brighter than the sun.

Dance teacher: Alright alright! Hehehe. Calm down a bit Jahoon or you would scare her away.

The dance teacher got down on her knees to match Jahoon's eye level. At the words, Jahoon quickly stopped but still had a smile on her face, which made the dance teacher chuckled at her.

Dance teacher: You can come in! Don't worry!

Both the dance teacher and Jahoon looked at the door when the door began to slowly open up. Behind the door was a little girl, who seemed to be around Jahoon's age. The girl walked inside the room very timidly and stood right behind the dance teacher, looking down at the floor and sometimes glancing at Jahoon. The dance teacher pulled the girl to stand beside her.

Dance teacher: She is the one, who is going to join us. Jahoon, say hello to Vivienne.

Little Jahoon reached her hand out to shake hands. Vivienne looked at Jahoon's hand for a bit before reaching her hand out to shake hands.

Jahoon: My name is Park Jahoon but you can call me Hoonie if you want to!

Vivienne stood quiet and just looked at Jahoon.

Dance teacher: Vivienne is of Chinese-American origin, so her Korean isn’t good yet.

Jahoon: Ahh! That is okay! 我叫Jahoon,但是你可以叫我Hoonie. (My name is Jahoon but you can call me Hoonie.)

Vivienne: 薇薇安·王,但你可以叫我薇薇. (Vivienne Wang but you can call me Vicky.)

Jahoon: 成为朋友吧!我还不太会中文或英文,但我会为您学习!(Let's be friends! I'm not good at Chinese or English yet but I will learn for you!)

*End of flashback*

Jahoon: That's how we began to become really close friends. Vicky began to open up about everything to me. It was only us two for a while until about one and a half years later, where the rest joined the company and a half year later we all debu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter