Episode 7: What is the truth?

I want to be yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally a free day! As soon as our manager told us that we had the day free to do whatever we want, of course not something that would get us in trouble, I quickly got up to my room and grabbed a back, packing the necessary stuff, such as phone, wallet, and of course headphones. As I was to get out of the room, I was stopped by Bona, who had just walked out of the shower and is now standing in a bathrobe, drying her hair with a towel.

Bona: Where are you going in such a hurry? Aren’t you guys having a free day today?

I turned around to face her with a wide smile, since the excitement of spending time with my family, still was lingering with me.

Jahoon: Yes, we do and I’m going to spend it with my family, who I haven’t seen for a long time now due to our busy schedules. I can’t wait to spend time with my little siblings! They must have grown so much up now since last I saw them.

I started out in an excited tone before changing into a sad tone, at the thought of my little siblings growing up and forgetting about me since I haven’t been with them the most of their lives. Bona noticed the change in my tone and walked over to me, giving me a small hug before pulling a bit away to look me in the face with her hands on my shoulder. I blushed slightly at the contact with her body, which only was separated from my body with the thin bathrobe. I shrugged it off and stared into her eyes.

Bona: I think I know what you are thinking and I believe that they won’t forget about you since who can forget such an amazing and caring person as you? You are an amazing friend as you are as a sister. I can see it from the way that you are treating your members, so don’t worry about it.

There was a small comfortable silence between us, as we both kept quiet and stared into each other’s eyes. My eyes unconsciously tracked their ways to Bona lips. It was as we both thought the same. We both unconsciously moved forward and I with my eyes locked fast on her lips. When we were a few centimeters from kissing, we both came to our senses and quickly pulled away from each other. I covered my mouth with my right hand, which was now formed as a fist, and looked elsewhere than at Bona.

Bona: I think I have distracted you long enough, now hurry go and spend your precious free time with your family.

Bona turned me around on my heels and pushed me towards the door, not forgetting to swing my bag over my left shoulder. She pushed out to the hallway and closed the door after me. I turned around to look at the now-closed door with a confused expression.

Exy: She pushed out just now right?

I squeaked and quickly turned around with a hand over my heart. I took a deep breath and let it out before looking straight at Exy with a glare, that said: “how dare you scare me?”. Exy just giggled at me and patted my head. She winked at me and walked away but not forgetting to tease Bona on the way.

Exy: She always doing that when she is embarrassed, which is rare! By the way, she really loves you Jahoon, and has never forgotten you.

I could hear a faint “Yah Exy!” and chuckled at Bona’s reaction. Exy walked down while waving at me. I followed her with my eyes until I could not see her anymore. I shook my head at their silliness and decided to just walk out of the house and call a cab to my parents’ house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jahoon: I'm home!

I closed the door after entering and didn't get a chance to take a step further into the house when I was tackled by my little sister Jihan.

Jihan: Unnie! You are home!

I placed Jihan back down on the floor and crouched down to her eye level.

Jahoon: Of course I'm home. How could I miss my precious little sister’s 6th birthday?

I took my bag off my shoulder and found a gift out of it. I gave her the gift and giggle at how her eyes sparkled at the sight of the gift and her bright smile that warmed my heart.

Jihan: Thank you unnie! Unnie is the best!

Jihan wrapped her small arms around my neck in a hug, as I patted her back. I then suddenly felt someone hugging me from the side. I looked and saw it was my other younger sister Choerry.

Choerry: Did you also miss me unnie?~

Choerry asked me in a cute voice, making me squeal internally. I acted like I was thinking for a while and looked at her again, to see her on the verge of tears. I squashed her cheeks with my hands and kissed her forehead.

Jahoon: Of course I missed you! In fact, I have missed everyone!

Hyejoo: And I missed you too… I was about to have a mental breakdown if you have come later.

I stood up and grinned at her. Hyejoo was the second oldest after me, then Choerry, and lastly Jihan. I pulled Hyejoo into a bear tight hug, which she whined about since s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter