Episode 2: Nice to meet you

I want to be yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Manager: Wakey wakey everyone! Time to stand up and prepare yourselves for a whole month in another house!

Our manager used a speaker to make her voice even louder than it was and all of sudden kicked my door open.

Manager: Up with you Jahoon. You have to help me wake up the rest of the members. You are the only one who can wake them within a few seconds.

I groaned and turned myself away from our manager, pulling my bedsheet over my head. Our manager pulled it away from me and pushed me down from my bed. I glared at her, while she just shrugged her shoulders while smiling innocently.

Manager: Well it is the only way for me to get you out of your feathers.

Jahoon: Fine, I will help you. Let me at least wash up before I wake the poor kids. Remember we have been practicing our new song to 3 a.m in the morning and the clock right now is only 7. am.

Manager: There would be a lot of time to sleep in the car since it is going to be a long ride.

I groaned but tried to make myself move to the toilet without trying to fall asleep again. As soon as I washed up, I walked from room to room to wake up the other members. Some rooms took longer than others and in some rooms, people jumped up right away from their bed. I returned back to my room and began to pack my luggage with the necessary stuff that I would need when living with WJSN. I used a lot of time to both choose which kind of clothes that I wanted to pack as well as which kind of clothes that I needed to wear today. In the end, I chose to wear a dark blue short-arm shirt with a pair of white pants and black shoes. The door to my room opened, revealing Vicky.

Vicky: Now Mr charming boy. I know you want to impress Bona with your style and looks but you need to come out and eat now because it is going to take a long time before we are eating again.

I was going to throw a pillow at her when she closed the door. How did I even become best friends with her? I sighed and took my luggage and walked out to the living room to place my luggage before walking into the dining room.

Hyunjun: Seems like someone is trying to seduce someone.

Sanghoon: Nah, he already has someone mate. We just don't know. He will sneak out of the house and go on a date with her tonight maybe.

I walked behind the two of them and gave them a head slap. I sat down between Yvette and Yuri and began to eat my breakfast.

Yuri: Don’t listen to them Oppa. You look good.  They just can’t stand that you look better than them.

I almost choked at my food trying not to laugh with my mouth full of food, while Hyunjun and Sanghoon tried to look as betrayed as possible. I patted Yuri’s head and then kissed the crown of her head.

Jahoon: Thank you for always being on my side Yuri. What would I be doing without you?

Yvette: You would be having me as your number one fan instead.

Yvette fluttered her lashes, making me throw up jokingly. Yvette punched me lightly on the arm. I jokingly acted like I was in pain, while Yuri looked at my arm to see if there were any bruises that were forming up.

Jahoon: Yuri~ Yvette is bullying me~

I pouted and hugged Yuri, while she was tending me like I was a baby. Our manager walked inside the room and shook her head at the scene.

Manager: Stop acting like a baby Jahoon. Neither I nor the fans would believe that you were the leader with the way you are acting. Guys, please finish up eating and washing the dishes. We will be leaving in an hour.

S.T.A.R: Aye-aye captain.

Our manager sighed while grabbing her head, walking out of the dining room to prepare our car.

Manager: How am I still your manager? Giving me a daily headache.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The car ride to our new temporary house took three whole hours. As soon as we sat inside the car, we were given a blindfold and were told not to take off the blindfold before we were arriving at the house. Since it was impossible to see anything with the blindfold on, I slowly fell asleep, which made me regret since I woke up with a sore neck from not sleeping in a very good position. We were led down from the car and received our luggage, then after our cars drove away leaving us, where we had no idea where we were.

Staff: You can take off your blin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter