Episode 4: A mystery

I want to be yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Vicky: Do you love Bona?

My mouth got wide open and looked at her shocked. I then removed her hands from my cheeks and held them in my own and looked at her while laughing. I slowly stopped to laugh when I noticed how serious she was. I sighed and faced forward, looking up at the night sky while playing with her hands.

Jahoon: I do not actually know…. I don’t know if I just like her as a fan or a friend or a lover… I’m not sure….

I laid my head on her shoulder and she laid hers on top of mine. I looked at the cars passing by in front and closed my eyes, taking a deep breath of the night’s cold air.

Jahoon: Unnie… How does love feel? How do you know that you are in love with someone? Have you ever been in love with someone?

I felt Vicky flick my forehead, making me jolt up and look at her with furrowed eyebrows and a pout.

Vicky: One question at a time. I can’t answer all of them if you keep questioning.

Vicky patted my head before returning her attention back to the road.

Vicky: You can’t define love. Love is different from person to person.

I looked at her with a confused expression. What do you mean that you can’t define love? I was about to question her when she held a hand in front of my face.

Vicky: I know what you are going to ask me about. You are right that people can define love and define is about feeling butterflies in your stomach and always thinking about the person every time and every hour. But love comes in many different ways and fall in love in many different ways. Look for example our Minho and Jiyoon. They didn’t fall in love with each other in the “typical way” or what you would call it. They were thinking about the other person the whole time but their love story is not the same as the “typical love story” as we know it.

I faced forward and nodded my head at what Vicky was saying. Then a light bulb flashed above my head. I turned my whole body to face Vicky and grabbed her shoulders for her to face me.

Jahoon: What about you unnie? Have you ever fallen in love? or….

I smirked and looked at her with a lifted eyebrow, making her hit my head.

Vicky: No, I do not like someone right now and I have never ever fallen in love with someone before. I have spent much of my time to be available to debut, so there was no time for love.

Vicky stood up and brushed the dirt, that was on her pants and reached a hand out to me, which I took and stood up to do the same action as her.

Vicky: Come on, let’s get inside. It’s getting late now.

We walked back inside and bidding each other good night before going back to our designated rooms. I opened the door to my room and was greeted with Bona doing her night skincare routine on the bed. I flopped down on the bed beside her out of tiredness but then all of sudden got hit on my . I lifted my head and looked at Bona with a shocked expression, while she laughed at me before pinching my cheeks.

Bona: You know that you look cute like that right?

I turned my head to the other side to hide my heated face. Bona then turned my face back towards her and stared directly into my eyes.

Bona: Get up and take a shower, we have been outside all day, and also remove your makeup before going to bed or your face would get impurities.

I stood up and saluted towards her while trying to keep a poker face.

Jahoon: Yes mom.

Bona then threw a pillow at me and dared me to say it again before getting up herself and pushed me into the bathroom. I giggled at her reaction and took my clothes off before taking a well-earned hot shower.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jahoon: …. I forgot to take my clothes and undergarments inside before showering.

I combed my fingers through my hair, while the other hand was holding the towel which was wrapped around my body.

Jahoon: What should I do? What should I do? I can’t walk out like this in front of Bona…

I whispered to myself before deciding to open the door slightly ajar. I peeked outside and saw Bona still awake on the bed.

Jahoon: Unnie, I mean Bona. Can you please get me some clothes from the wardrobe? I didn’t take it with me before walking into the shower.

Bona: Sure but you don’t have to be shy. We are both girls after all.

I could hear Bona walking towards the wardrobe and then afterward towards me. I reached ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter