Episode 3: Mission getting closer

I want to be yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Staff: Now we will relocate every team first, before giving out your missions. Jahoon’s team would be giving their mission in the backyard. Some of the staff would be waiting for you at the swing.

My team and I walked out to the backyard and immediately found the staff waiting for us. We bowed to the staff and everyone expects me sat on the swing since it could only fit 6 people. I stood behind them right in the middle between Luda unnie and Bona unnie.

Jahoon: So what is our mission?

The staff gave an envelope to Eunseo unnie, who was sitting nearest to the PD. She opened it and after reading it for a bit her eyes got so wide, I thought that they could pop out at any moment. I smiled at her reaction and reached over to pat her head.

Eunseo: Alright, everyone please listen up and Bona unnie and Luda unnie please stop staring at Jahoon. You might burn a hole in her skull with your intense stare.

I looked at both Luda and Bona, who both were slightly red in the faces, and looked at Eunseo like they were going to kill her if the cameras weren’t there. I chuckled at both of them and patted them slightly on their shoulders.

Jahoon: It is okay unnies. I know I’m good-looking, so you can stare all you want. My face is available for you two to stare at, at any time.

I crouched down and leaned my chin on the rail of the swing, so my face was accurately right between Bona unnie’s and Luda unnie’s. Both of them chuckled at my confidence and lightly slapped my head from each of their sides.

Eunseo: Now now, if you three are finished with flirting with each other, I would now read our mission. For today’s mission, you guys would be going to the store and buy ingredients for tonight’s dinner in order for you guys to get closer to each other. You would be going into the convenience store in pairs of 2 and 3 since you are in an uneven number. Each pair would individually take 3 ingredients to buy, which means that if you are a pair of 2 you have to buy 6 ingredients in total. The other pairs wouldn’t know what you have brought and also you can’t tell the other pairs what you have brought. Today’s menu would be ginseng chicken soup (삼계탕) and dakgalbi (닭갈비).

The PD-nim reached over to Eunseo unnie again and gave her another envelope. This time when she opened it, she had a smirk on her face and slowly turned to me to look at me in the eyes. Since I didn’t want to create any hate to the girls from the fans, I looked to both my left and right side and then looked back at Eunseo unnie pointing to myself. When she nodded, I smiled a bright smile at the cameras and placed my chin on my hands, which made a v. The others saw what I was doing and chuckled at me, while shaking their head.

Jack: So before Jahoon noona can get any weirder than she is right now, can you please tell us the teams Eunseo noona.

I quickly turned my face to Jack and glared at him, before reaching over and smacked him in the back of his head, making him laugh. I laughed with him and shook my head before turning my attention back to Eunseo unnie.

Eunseo: So the teams would be Me and Jack, then Yvette unnie and Dawon unnie and lastly Bona unnie, Luda unnie, and Jahoon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We then began to make our way to the car, that was provided for us since the nearest convenience store was a little bit far away from where we lived. On the way to the car, I couldn’t suddenly feel are pairs of arms wrap around both my left and right arm. I looked at both of my sides and saw Luda unnie hugging my right arm and Bona unnie hugging my left, both looking up to me smiling. I chuckled at their behavior.

Jahoon: What are guys doing unnies?

Luda: Know I know why you are nicknamed bear. Just hugging your arm, making me feel like I am hugging a teddybear.

I chuckled but then slowly stopped and narrowed my eyes and lifted my right eyebrow, looking at Luda unnie.

Jahoon: Did you just say that my arm is fluffy?

I pouted and whined jokingly like a small baby. I jokingly wiped a tear away from my eye and leaned over to Bona unnie, placing my head on top of hers.

Jahoon: After all these workouts I did to gain some muscle and now I’m being called fluffy.

I pouted even more and acted like I was crying, taking my head away from Bona unnie. Bona unnie laughed at me and patted my cheek telling me not to cry, while Luda unnie was flustered at my reaction.

Luda: No no no, I...I didn’t mean it like that. I can feel and obviously see your muscles, it just that you are hugging-able like a teddy bear.

I pouted even more before laughing, making Luda unnie look at me shocked. I took my right arm out of Luda unnie’s grip and placed it around her waist, pulling her closer to me, and hugged her. While that happened I could feel Bona unnie hugging my left arm tighter than before. I took my arm of Luda unnie and wrapped it around Bona unnie pulling her into a hug too, before wrenching my arm out of her grip and ran to the car.

Jahoon: Unnies, the last person who comes to the car, have to buy what the winner wants.

I raced to the car and quickly sat inside, holding my right hand up to the other members, telling them with my motions that I needed to catch my breath. After a while, I got my breath back and told them what happened. They all laughed at me, while Yvette unnie and Jack facepalmed themself for my childish act. I looked out of the window and saw that both Luda unnie and Bona unnie had linked their arms together, whispering to each other.

Jahoon: Unnies, one of you has to hurry up, or else I will declare you both for losers.

Luda: It is fine Jahoon. We will both just buy whatever you won’t jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter