Episode 9: If you are happy, then I'm happy

I want to be yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun shined through the window, blinding me from the early morning. I tried to stretch my body but couldn't properly. I looked to my right side to see Bona sleeping cuddled up to me. I smiled at the side and removed a stray hair away from her face. I kissed her forehead carefully, not to wake her up, and stared at her face until she began to open her eyes.

Bona: Jahoon? Are you already awake?

Her voice was a bit husky due to the early morning but she was acting all cute, making me squeal internally. She snuggled closer to me, her face in the crook of my neck and her arms wrapped tightly around my waist. I smiled to myself, wrapped my arms around her, and rested my chin on top of her head.

Bona: How long have you been awake?

She pulled a bit away to be available to see me in the face, as we stared into each other's eyes.

Jahoon: Hmm~ I don't know, maybe an hour or two, the hours go by fast just by staring at your beautiful face.

Bona got flustered at the remark and hit my chest softly, trying to keep her cold. She pouted and snuggled back into the crook of my neck. I chuckled at her reaction and wrapped my arms tighter around her.

Bona: Why didn't you wake me up?

Jahoon: You looked so peacefully sleeping plus I enjoyed your sleeping face too.

There was a bit of silence, not the awkward one but the comfortable one. The only thing that could be heard in the room was our breath, which Bona broke after a few minutes.

Bona: Whipped.

Jahoon: Only for your my dear.

I kissed the crown of her head and wanted to a bit more by grabbing her with one hand when suddenly someone knocked on the door. I groaned at the sound, making Bona giggle at me, and smacked my hand, which was on her .

Exy: Wake up you two lovebirds! It is already getting late and we have some filming to do!

Vicky: If you two don’t wake up, we will personally come in and hit you with a pillow until you guys wake up! Wait! Never mind, we aren’t doing that! You guys properly still haven’t put on your clothes from last night!

I frowned confusingly at Vicky’s words and looked at Bona, who was just as confused as me. I stood up and made my way to the door with Bona right behind me and opened the door to reveal Exy and Vicky, who quickly covered their eyes like they were going to see something that they shouldn’t see. I breathed out a heavy sigh and looked at them in disbelief.

Jahoon: We are fully clothed.

They peak looked between their fingers and finally dropped their hands to rest at their sides with a relieved sigh. I looked at Bona, who just looked back at me and shrugged.

Exy: That was fast to get fully clothed.

Bona: We haven’t done anything?

Bona looked at them confusingly. Exy and Vicky exchanged gazes and looked back at us with a confused look.

Vicky: You guys didn’t do anything?

Exy: Like you two didn’t… you know… sleep together?

I tried to suppress my laugh and looked at Bona to see her doing the same. I took a deep breath to stop myself from laughing.

Jahoon: Just because we are dating each other, it hasn't even been a day! We haven't done it…. yet.

I glanced behind me to look at Bona, who had a light pinkish tint on her cheeks. She lightly hit my arm, making me chuckle.

Minho: What is the ruckus early in the morning?

Minho and Jiyoon walked out of their room, right beside Bona's and my room. One of the few rooms, where the people in the room are from the same group.

Jahoon: I think I have found the culprits of the loud noises from last night.

I looked at both Minho and Jiyoon up and down and stopped to stare at their necks, which had a few lights but also a few dark live bites. When they both noticed me staring at their necks, they quickly covered the marks with their hoodies. I shook my head and breathed out a deep sight while running a hand down my face.

Jahoon: You two…. We will talk later about this…. Now go and get ready and try to cover the marks or the ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter