Episode 6: Memories

I want to be yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I opened my eyes to be blinded by the bright light coming in from the window. I groaned at the sudden bright light and turned to my right side while covering my face with the duvet.

Bona: Oh! You are awake now.

I peeked a bit out from the duvet to see Bona looking at me. She was sitting with her back against the bed headrest and a tablet on her lap. She pulled the duvet a bit away from my face with one hand, while the other hand was caressing my hair. I closed my eyes, as I enjoyed the feeling. I opened my eyes again after a while to look at Bona.

Jahoon: How long have you been awake?

Bona: Hmm~ For about an hour now? You know that you still look cute while sleeping.

I raised an eyebrow at her. I placed my head on her lap and took one of her hands, as I played with her fingers. Jahoon: Did you watch me sleep the whole time? I leaned closer to her face and whispered.

Jahoon: Did you enjoy what you see?

Bona giggled as she pushed me away. Maybe a bit too strong of a push, since I ended up on the floor.

Bona: Oh my god Jahoon! Are you okay?!

Bona crawled over to my side of the bed and looked at me who was laying on the ground, acting like I was dead.

Jahoon: I’m dead…. Dead because of your beauty.

Bona took a pillow and threw it on to my face before grabbing another and continuously hitting my body. I grabbed the pillow and pulled it towards me, making her fall on top of me. I pushed the pillow that was on my face away and looked at Bona.

Bona: When did you become so confident? You were still very shy yesterday and you also didn’t initiate a lot of skinship with anyone when we first entered the house.

I looked a bit up to the left and pouted my lips, as I was thinking. She is right. Normally I wouldn’t talk like this and I would typically also not initiate skinship with people unless needed.

Jahoon: I actually don’t know. I don’t know if it were due to the sudden headache and my blackout yesterday but all of this feels so normal. Everything feels just right. I feel like we have done this before.

I looked back into Bona’s eyes and caught a glimpse of hope in her eyes. I keep staring into her eyes. I got back to my senses when Bona cleared .

Jahoon: By the way Bona, can you tell me more about that picture? Have we known each other before?

Bona nodded and laid her head on my chest, listing to my increasing heartbeat, while one hand was interviewing mine.

Bona: I will help you remember everything but let us take it slowly. I don't want what happened yesterday to happen again.

Jahoon: I also have something else to ask about.

Bona: Sure but before we talk about it, let us move back to the bed. Your back is gonna hurt if you stay down here for a longer time.

I chuckled and nodded in agreement. We both stood up and laid back down onto the bed, pulling the duvet over us. I noticed that the camera in the corner wasn't in the room anymore. Bona noticed my confusion.

Bona: Your dad told the staff to remove the cameras from each of the bedrooms to give us more privacy.

I turned my head to her in surprise. Nobody knew about…

Bona: Remember we have met before, so of course, I know that your father is the CEO of your entertainment pabo.

Bona flicked my forehead, making me pout like a small baby. Bona shook her head in disbelief, as she pinched my lips while giggling.

Bona: Your habits seem to still be the same.

Jahoon: Bona~ Don't act like I'm a baby~

Bona: Fine but you are still a baby.

Bona mumbled the last part but I still managed to hear it. I looked at her in disbelief and pouted again before continuing.

Jahoon: Stop teasing me and please tell me everything now, starting from when we first met. If we ever did that.

Bona: The first time we met was when you were about 3 years old and I was about 8 years old. There was also another person, who was Luda.

Jahoon: That is why I felt unfamiliar comfortable whenever I'm around your guys.

Bona: Our parents were friends from high school. Your parents held a birthday party for you and invited my and Luda's parents. We quickly got close to each other and were inseparable after that day. Our parents enrolled us in the same school when we got to the age and we would always walk to school together.

I nodded as I listened to everything that Bona told me. Everything she said felt so familiar, yet I can't seem to remember anything.

Bona: We created a lot of memories together. Both happy as well as sad memories. One that I still remember clearly, was the day that you saved me and Luda from getting bullied. You protected us from the school bullies, who wanted to do bad things with us. You protected us, even though we should have been the ones protecting you. You ended up in the hospital, badly beaten up and in a coma for 3 months.

I looked at Bona. Tears threatened to escape Bona’s eyes. I hugged her out of the blue, making her flinch a bit before calming down and hugging me back. I felt her tears wetting my shoulder, making me hug her more tightly like my life was depending on it.

Jahoon: I don't remember if it has happened or not but what I know is that either me now or the person I was at the time, would like to see someone that I'm caring about cry. So please stop crying.  For me, please?

I pulled a bit away and looked her in the eyes, as I wiped her tears away. Bona smiled at me and cupped her hands on top of mine, which was holding her face. We held t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter