Bae life Parks free

The Other Woman?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heels clicking as the employees bow their heads towards her direction. CEO Bae Irene is back to normal. The boss enters her office with her sunglasses on, while a little smirk is planted on her beautiful face.

 

"In a good mood today huh"

Irene was taken aback by the greeting and instantly placed her hand on her chest.

"I didn't receive the memo about sharing my office with a snitch"

"Ow c'mon boss, move on from that snitch thing okay? Tsk so dramatic, and also your snacks here are delicious so thank you!" Yeri said as she picked up a bunch of snacks in her pantry walking strangely on her way out. 

Irene looks at her with her striking eyes. 

"One more thing, I think you should thank me for giving her your number, now you have a new text mate! Bye boss!" Yeri ran fast outside her office after saying something controversial.

"We are not even texting, we are done with each other you evil kid! Bring back the snacks!" Irene shouted at the door hoping Yeri heard her statement to save her embarrassed self. 

 

"It's Bae Irene life, free from Parks!"

These past few days Irene is kinda happy since no Park is in her life anymore,  no more affairs, no boyfriend, no cheater and no wife. She's back to her normal self, normal boring workaholic self. It's her life after all, she's used to it. 

 

But no matter how much she keeps on reminding and fooling herself that everything is back to normal, it isn't. Irene has been feeling mixed emotions lately, because it's already been two weeks since the drunk call from the wife and she never thought that Wendy would easily follow her orders to stay away. Irene thought that the wife isn't that hard to convince after all. 

She felt relieved, but at the same time worried and she doesn't even know why. Why is it that her mind keeps on thinking about a certain person?

'Why do I even care, Chris cheated on me too,  and her wife, her wife is just a big ball of sunshi- nothing I mean, just a big ball of crazy. I literally don't care about any of them, or her. That's right I don't care, but she's probably not gonna do something reckless isn't she? Cause Wendy, she can be very risky sometimes, sometimes I think she still needs protec-' Irene mentally stopped herself from thinking so much about the situation she is definitely not liking this side of her, this isn't her, she shouldn't care. 

The whole day Irene just filled her mind with her work and she is planning to do more, she needs to focus. She can't believe that she spent a couple of hours thinking about a certain person again. Maybe she's just being irrational, and pray to God she believes that drowning herself with workload is the only solution.

 

Irene has been sitting all day and didn't even notice how late and dark it is already outside of her building.

''Okay that's kinda productive, good job Ms.Bae" Irene told herself as she closed her laptop and cleaned her table from the chaos she just made. She then checked her phone, seeing couple of messages from her friends and most importantly her infamous ex boyfriend waving a booty call notification, and that made her lock her phone quickly. 

''The audacity of that trash, I can't believe I went low like that. Joohyun, you really have bad taste in men, what a shame."

 

Later that evening Irene then agreed to Joy's evil temptation, and that is to drink. The woman agreed since she probably needs it herself too. 

"How is my SMOTY Queen doing?" Joy greeted Irene as she kissed the woman on both sides of her cheek. "SMOTY? Isn't that SOTY?" Irene asked her friend about her new title, she's just used to Joy calling her different nicknames and titles.

"It means, Semi-Mistress Of The Year, Queen you got your own cause you're special" Joy said it with her over acting hand gestures, and Irene just rolled her eyes and gave her friend her disappointed face. 

"I'm so great Joy, my life? It's so beautiful. It's so perfect, it's like living the dream." Irene wished she said it more convincingly and with enthusiasm rather than a complete sarcasm. "Sooyoung,  I need my whiskey"

"Oh god, I knew you were lying when you told me, you've moved on. Okay put it all out princess tell it to mommy" Irene just looked at her friend with daggers in her eyes disgusted with what she just said. Irene drinks straightly from her glass, she loved how whiskey flows in . She closed her eyes for a bit, took a deep breath before answering to Joy. 

 

"I don't know the answer to your questions, Joy. I have no idea about what's happening to me too. I mean, suddenly I feel like I absolutely have no control with whatever it is I'm doing, the moment I knew that my boyfriend was married, and I met her wife. Sooyoung I don't know anymore okay?" Irene told her story with exhaustion in her emotions. That made Joy put her hand over her shoulders.

 

"Okay rene I believe you, breathe okay? If you don't wanna talk about it it's fine. I'm here, I trust you. Now how can I help you? You want me to kill Chris? Because I'd do it,  just drop the address sweetie" Joy said winking at Irene, that made the woman smile. 

"I hate you Joy"
"I hate you too unnie with cherry on top"

 

"Joy, how about you? I'm sorry I didn't have the time to talk to you often like before, cause unfortunately  I'm filled with work and that affair issue too-" Irene sincerely apologized to Joy, that made the latter stop the woman from talking. 

"Unnie it's okay, you don't always have to check on me okay, I'm an adult now. I love you and thank you for always guiding me. But sure, let me update you a little bit about something goin on. I've been into art galleries recently, and I admire everything in there. It's like I'm walking in a daydream surrounded by majestic arts with different stories. I love it. But with all these arts around, I think I'm looking at someone interesting there. I've found someone that stood out among those beautiful things"

"Wait, someone? Aren't art galleries supposed to be something?"

"Uggh Rene you're so ing slow how come you're a ceo and the boss of the one and only BOA"

"Wait. O-ooh, now I get it. Wow Joy I'm interested in your story! Can't wait for the next chapters of your love hunt adventures!"

"I'll update you queen, with complete details."

"Oh no, not complete details, I know what those details are, it disgust me. But I'm gonna check on you okay? No buts, and please be careful sooyoung."

"Ugg you're being a boomer again"
"I am not boomer joy, I am a gorgeous human being"

"Just kidding, thank you for checking mwa. But unnie, in our situation right now, honestly? You look like you are the one who needs more checking than I do Ms. SMOTY?" Irene just took a deep breath, Joy hitting the reality again. 

"Okay you got me there Einstein, to be honest you are right with all this happening in my life. I don't like it, I feel that it isn't supposed to be like this. It's like I'm walking on a different path that leads to a trap, an abyss. An abyss that I believe is going to consume this whole persona that I built and it scares me sooyoung, it does. I just think I need space, I need air, I need time to think-"

"From whom exactly Irene? From whom?" Joy said, stopping Irene from her rambling. Irene just blinks her eyes a co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter