Chapter 7

Young Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback

Year 2005

People is celebrating outside for the World Olympics celebrating in South Korea (it's originally 2002). In a little apartment with the 2 babies lying on a matress, Someone knocked on the door.

"Yah Yound Lady!"

Joohyun stand up and went to the door.

"Hello" Joohyun greeted the landlady.

"What do you say? Will you be able to pay rent today?" the landlady 

"I'm sorry" she apologized.

"I can't wait any longer! I made  myself very clear, you have until tomorrow!" the mad landlady shouted at her.

"Can you give me a few more days?" Joohyun pleaded.

"You've already delayed it so many times. Gosh don't even ask me that! I said you have until tomorrow!"The landlady glared at the poor Joohyun. When the door closed Joohyun is rubs her tummy.

 

Joohyun went to Pharmacy to get a medicine for her indigestion.

"Here's a medicine for acute indigestion, A lot of moms get acute indigestion when they rush to finish their meals.Take this medicine now and go to hospital" The doctor hand her a pill. Joohyun only nod.

"She brings her kid when she's sick like that. Being a mom is such a hard job." The doctor mumbled when she left.

 

While Kang Seulgi who's working on the construction site.

She rush to her boss

"Sir please, please give me an advance just this once. I'm begging you" she beg on her boss.

"how can i trust you? You could just stop coming to work tomorrow." Her boss snickered.

-----------

"Over my dead body! Stop pestering me" Her another boss from resto shouted at her.Who she's also begging for advance.

"Sir, please. Help me just this once. Please?"

"Do you think I was born yesterday? You didn't even graduate from college. How can i trust you? No way!" Her boss walk out from her. Seulgi don't know what she's going to do.

"Go korea! Go korea!" Everyone is shouting while she's serving their drinks, she saw a bag with the baseball equipment inside and Jooyun with a poster of TVbroadcast audition.

They put a pause on their dreams. 

when seulgi get's a empty glass she's going to kitchen to wash this but a audience suddenly shove her to the side for being so excited.

The glass shattering sound and turn into a pieces, she starts picking the glass. Someone on her back in jumping and hurt her. She accidentally touch the pieces ogf the glass cause her hand to bleed. Remembering the problems she always think of Joohyun's Quote on their High School.

"Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love Truly, Laugh Uncontrollably and a dazzling dream. In times of hardship or no matter how hard life gets, Never regrets something that made you smile" And she got always motivated to work hard and come home to her family.

Flashback ends.

Present.

Joohyun is on The TV Broadcasting Station

Everyone is excited for their interview, some are nervous and others are confident. Passing on 1st test is also hard so everyone is working hard.

"You're disturbing the test, Please keep quite. Also please erase everything but your basic makeup." the staff told all the candidates and proceed to the examinational hall were they will be tested by a panel. 4 candidate will be given a one scenario and they will elaborate it like a news on how they observe it.

Joohyun is seating and getting her calming tonic when she saw a girl getting nervous  beside her.

"I forgot to bring a calming tonic." A girl worried mumbled.

"Have this" Joohyun offered her calming tonic.

"No, it's okay" the girl smiled at her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter