Chapter 9

Young Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Suho?"

"Kim? You are so disrespectful! What do you think you're doing, you punk?" He picked Seulgi's ear.

"Well I'm a new student here" Seulgi told him

"New student ? you're new student and you're smoking on your first day? A student shouldn't be smoking!"

"But he's smoking when we we're in High school " In seulgi's Mind. Seulgi scoffed at him and he also scoffed.

"Come with me to the Teacher's office" Suho told her.

"Why would i go? I didn't even smoke."

"What's in your hand, then?" Suho pointed on Cigarette pack on Seulgi's hand.

"I didn't smoke, I'm telling you. See? It's unopened,"Seulgi trying to defend her self, She gave the pack of Cigarettes. When he confirmed it's not open he puts it on his pocket and check the floor there is a cigarettes wastes.

"Look at these punks. Who smoked this?There must be others who smoked with you' 

Seulgi look away and think of Yerim.

"If you tell me who smoked,I'll let you off the hook Okay?." Suho smiled at her 

"What?" Seulgi questioned.

Later on.

Yerim and Seulgi is on Teacher Office.

"What do you mean, you didn't smoke?-" Mr. Han scolding Yerim.  Yerim look so pissed. while her Appa is smiling.

"You punks did not only smoked, but are lying too? How can students smoke at school?" They look at each other.

(she's not going to listen to me when i look like i'm her age anyway. Yerim, this is the only way for you to learn your lesson) Inside Seulgi's mind

"It may look cool but it'll come back at you in the end." Mr. Han continue to scold them.

"You're right sir, Please keep scolding us so that we can learn our lesson" Seulgi told Mr.Han hile fixing her posture, Her daughter is looking at her Weirdly.

Suho interrupted them " Sir, we have some equipment delivered to the school, So i'm going downstairs'

"Yes sure" Mr. Han told Suho. Seulgi stand up.

"Son Seulwon, why are you getting up?"

"Well i have a deal with Mr. Kim" 

"Ah yes,Please teach Seulwon and Yerim a good lesson"

"All right" Mr. Han Nodded.

"You punk" Suho hissed.

 

And surely Seulgi is pissed.

 

"Have a seat!" He told Seulgi, Yerim is glaring at Seulgi. "Yes sir" She obeyed.

"Why are you giving a side-eye? you're in trouble too." He hit yerim with a clipboard.

"You're a woman! How dare you smoke and from such an early age too?" He hit her again.

"- what will you do when you grow up?" he was about to hit her again but Seulgi stop her look at him like he was going to go die.

"Sir, Please do not hit her. Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter