Chapter 3

Young Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PRESENT 

Year 2020

In Wendy Son's Home

Third Person POV

You can see Wendy wearing a shirt with a mental like Iron Man Arc. Cleaning every Album,CDs and Collection of her Marvel Figurine. While humming to a song. "Secretary Jo, how many people must i rescue today?" Wendy call her Voice-Controlled Personal Assistant.

"I'm not sure if i understood your question correctly". a robotic sound can be heard through the whole house.

"Secretary Jo, I must save the people.Get the suit ready!" 

"My apologies. I'm not sure if i understood you correctly"

Seulgi went out on the guest room getting ready for her work. Hearing wendy shouting to her whatever she call it.  "Aish this woman is weird" Seulgi hissed.

"People are waiting for me Ms.Jo" Wendy repeated.

"I'm not sure if i understood your question correctly". the Voice-Controlled P.A answered.

"Well i should take this with me" Wendy goes to Thor's hammer and tried taking it out.

Seulgi is looking at her weird best friend. "He's crazy"

SEULGI POV

"Yah Wendy let's have breakfast" I shouted

"Wait let me just get it ready" Wendy gave her a hulk mug and bowl with a milk while wendy's using a Spider Man. 

"are you seriously making me use this? I am so grateful that you're letting me stay here but can you also remove that thing on your chest haist so childish." She's so weird.

"Yah Seulgi I understand that you got kicked out and things aren't going well, but i cannot take this source of my life" Wendy told me.

"Omo haist" I just ignored her.

"But why am i getting divorced?" I shouted

"I think i know why?" she said and looked at me.

"Wae what do you know? what is it?" 

While Joy and Joohyun in Cafe.

Third POV

"Of course i think its her face or attitude. Gosh she changed so much how can she let it happen like that so badly? She looks like a different person." Joy told her.

"Anii it's not her looks" but she snores so bad that i can't sleep hays i need to cover her with pillow. Joohyun thinks."-If i keep living with her, i don't know what i'd do." she continued.

"Unnie is it that bad? What happened? " Joy asked. Irene thinks

Back to Seulgi and Wendy

Seulgi POV

"She hates how devastatingly old you got, being so irritated" Wendy point out seulgi's whole face.

"Is that enough to kill me?" snickered.

"What?" she asked me. 

 i peak and saw like she wants to kill someone i pretend to snore so loud and she ing cover my face with a pillow. Hays goosebumps! Seulgi thinks aloud.

Wendy gasped and look at me. "Yah! Did i curse at her? or did i hit her? I didn't even cheat at her! Wae? Why should she do that?" I tried to explain.

"Do you think there must have been an affair?" Wendy asked.

"Wendy I told you that wasn't it!"

"Pabo not you. It must be Joohyun" wendy snickered.

I stopped at think deeply. I put my hands on my mouth and mumbled "Joohyun-ah?"

Third Person POV

Seulgi is going out to go to work before exiting Wendy's house. 

"Yah Seulgi take it easy. Otherwise, you'll end up dying of exhaustion" Wendy reminded her.

"Even if i die, I'm going to get promoted first, so don't stop me." Seulgi stubborn told her friend.

"Right. Who cares if you lose your family? You just need to succeed." Wendy scoffed and continue eating.

"What? If i get promoted ,Joohyun-ah is going to change her mind too.Don't worry about me and Bye!" Seulgi walk out and Wendy shrugged "Bye. You're doing a good job, My friend I LOVE YOU" Wendy laugh and shouted at Seulgi. She just slammed the frontdoor. " Aish i understand why she's getting a divorce."

Joohyun and Joy at Cafe

"That crazy jerk and you didn't kill her after seeing that? YAH unnie if i were you I already killed her" Joy banged the coffee table

"Thank you for understanding me Joy." I sincerely told her.

"Unnie no, no no no no! this isn't a matter of one's understanding hays Goodness." fanning herself. 

"Are you seriously divorcing guys?" Joy added.

"Well i don't have feelings for her anymore. What about you? How are things with Professor Yook?"Joohyun nochantly said.

"Who's Professor Yook?-" She's unsure but suddenly remembered.

"-Oh right I've already ended things with him. This time it's a new face. he's in college" Joy giggled and slap Joohyun's arm.

"College?" She asked Joy unsured of what she heard.

"You know I can't settle down with one person so I want to continue feeling butterflies in my stomach , after what happen 16 years ago forget it I'm going byeeee unnie"

" I get that, but a college student? hays this girl!" We laughed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seulgi is working on an Electronics Company, she's fixing washing machines, oven and other appliances. She learned a little from her father, She does a homeservice when someone call from their company and rushes to costumer. So t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter