Chapter 12

Young Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun went to a bar.

"Joohyun?" Someone asked her and she saw her best friend 

Joy.

"It's rare for you to go here." Joy told her.

"I just need a drink" Joohyun gestured the waiter. 

When the waiter approached them. "I'll take your order" He bowed

Joohyun recognized him. "Kim Suho-ssi?" 

"Oh Bae Joohyun-ssi" 

"What are you doing here?" Joy asked.

"My older brother runs the bar, and the part timer skipped. So he needed an extra hand today." Suho told them.

"I never know you're related to the owner of this bar"

"I just don't tell people or brag it" Suho told them not-so-shyly. When suho leave and gave their orders.

She took a glance to Joohyun. "She's still beautiful and hot as ever nothing change" he thinks.

Joohyun wears dress and cardigan.

"Joohyun-ah feel better, So your kid smoked. That's no big deal" Joy told her.

"Smoking is a big issue, but i've been so busy with the divorce and interviews. I feel like this happened because i didn't take care of them enough. I raised them for 18 years but it's still hard, I'm fired" they both exhaled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kim Suho? I can't believe that you run into him at school of all places." Wendy told her best friend

"I can say the same to you Wannie"

"I go there to settle your violation, i'll never know i'll bump to that and my ex is also there god"

"I know it's stupid that she's with Sungjae, when she knows that you hate that man" Seulgi took her drink while she said that.

 "Let the past be past" Seulgi added.

"Past be past? Do you think he'll probably changed that easily? Also Suho?. What Sungjae did to me answered all my question. I don't know to your enemy." Wendy snickered.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Did you say divorce?" Suho who's listening asked them.

"Joohyun-ssi, did you get divorce with Seulgi?" he added.

Joy and Joohyun look at each other.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to eavesdrop" Suho said.

"It's fine, Divorce isn't a big deal in this day and age. It's getting late. I should go." Joohyun told him uncomfortably.

"Hey i'm finishing my shift, Let's go together. I'll drop you off." Suho offered.

"No, we don't live far from here" Joohyun bowed.

"That's better, Wait for me outside. I'll get my car." Suho left not waiting for her answer.

"Joohyun, Seem like Suho's still into you."

"What are you talking about? Even though he's still into me I'll never go together with him"

"Good. You better be" Joy whispered.

"Let's go" Joohyun drag her outside. When she was outside she saw all the couples.

 

"Seem's like they are all happy" Joohyun smiled a little

"You're still sad after all drinking?" Joy asked while they are walking

"Even if i drink, My life is still the same."

"You know there are secrets to life, First, open your shoulders wide. Close your eyes, and take one step at a time. Imagining that you're the coolest and fiercest woman in the world. Count to ten, and when you open your eyes. Date the first person you see in sight." Joy told her.

"How do you expect me to do that?" Joohyun laughed.

"Can you stop taking the fun out of everything? Just do it. You are free to do anything. Stop thinking about others and start living your life"

"You're right let's try it"

"Go Joohyun, Finally coming out of your shell"

"Wide shoulders and close my eyes" Joohyun did what she say

"Here we go" Joohyun added.

"One" She's taking a step while counting

Someones calling Joy on her phone and she answered it. She forgot her friend who's walking while eyes close. 

"I've been living my life all wrong" Joohyun whispered.

"FIVE"

Flashback

"Your job is so easy for you, isnt it? you think I'll be a little kinder to you just because you have kids?!" The director shouted at her.

"SIX"

Another flashback

The scene where Seulgi is drunk.

"YES! I REGRET IT! you do too Joohyun. Don't you?" Seulgi told her.

"Seven"

Another flashback

Where Joohyun is scolding her daughter.

"Are you saying its my fault. Did i ask you to give birth to me?"

Flashback ends.

"I've been living my life all wrong up to this point"

When Joohyun reached 10 she's nearing to the road and there's a car who's on full speed and nearly crash her but then someone saved her.

Someone hold her arm and waist, switching their position and shielding her for the upcoming car.

When she open her eyes.

 

 

 

 

She saw 

 

Seulwon (Seulgi) holding her and she remembered something.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter