Chapter 5

Young Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi POV

"No way. What happened to me?"

I ran outside look at my reflection on the window car, I rub and pinch myself. I tried slapping myself thinking that this is only a dream. I don't know why my body comes back from my 18 years old body. I tried slapping myself again.

"Darn it, This isn't a dream!!" the car window goes down, I saw a man.

"Hey, young woman. Is there something wrong?"  The man asked me.

"Young woman? Do i look young to you?"

"Gosh, what's wrong wih you?" The man hissed.

"How young do i look?" I asked him again and again.

He remove my hand from the window and trying to close it and he drive away. I panicked and ran to Wendy's house.

When i arrived i call her.

"Wendy?"

"YAH Wannie yah?"

"WENDY SON!" i tried calling her again.

I heard a ding on the front door indicating someone's entered and I saw my best friend.

When she see me, i saw her stunned.

"Who are you?"

"Wendy, It's me. Seulgi"

she points at me. "Stop right there."

"Seulgi!" She calls me.

"What?" i told her.

"Yah Kang Seulgi!"

"What?" I answered. She looked pissed, she get a vintage gun from 1880's from her collection. I think i'm gonna peed myself.

"This is your only chance. Get out of here " she points her gun on me.

"Wannie Listen to me"

"Hey! I'm really angry right now." 

"I know that it's a toy gun, Put that down" I gestured her to put the gun. She smirk and ing pulled the trigger.

Bang!

I covered my ears, it hit the glass wall beside me and now turns into pieces. 

"Wendy Son, you mother er" I mumbled out of shock and my eyes widened when i saw the glass.

" I tuned it up just in case for a day like this." she smile and get her HBRa3 Rifle Gun that she always flexing to me and ing cocking the gun.

I ran to every ing corner while screaming for my life, it destroyed every pieces and furniture. I went to the 2nd floor and she tried killing me but the bullet when through a bulletproof glass. I thought i'm safe, She pulls a lever and the place i've been standing have a y trap so i fell on the 1st floor. Since when did it have like that. 

 

I groaned from the pain "That crazy punk" i mumbled again.

"Come on" She tried shooting me again, But i dodge every bullet. I g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter