Chapter 4

Young Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Play: If its you by Rose

After the promotion Incident from the Resto.

Seulgi is outside of their apartment building waiting for Joohyun to come home.

Joohyun's POV 

After me and Joy hang out, I was walking when i reach home and i saw seulgi waiting outside. I want to ignore her because the more i saw her i'm having a mixed feeling, I'm about to enter when she hold my arm. When i look at her, i saw a tear attempting to fall. I remove her hand and past by her.

"Joohyun-ah i don't want to divorce" she told me, I can hear the crack on her voice, i don't know what to say so i directly enter and ignored her. I don't want to see the pain on her eyes so i didnt look back.

When i reach our home, I open it inside. I saw the picture frame with a picture of our family happily having our picnic.

Flashback

The family is laughing together after having their meal. Seulgi saw a seller of bubbles and they play it. Running together with her 8 years old daughter, "Catch me the one reaches me first will have a 5 scoop of their favorite ice cream!" they suddenly stand up and run after seulgi who's laughing while running. Joohyun is happy seeing the genuine eye smile of their daughter that they enherited from Seulgi. 

Next Frame is them holding a spaklers, Celebrating New Year.

They are in Choi's Tourist Building where you can see the CityLights also known as Seulrene's favorite spot "Be careful with the spaklers araseo?" Joohyun reminded her daughters and fix their clothes. Joohyun smiled to Seulgi and mouthed 'I love you' and Seulgi replied with 'I love you more'. Everyone is counting down and screaming together.

"3" their daughters smiling at them.

"2" the couple looked at each other.

"1" they jump together and screaming "Happy New Year!!!" Joohyun and Seulgi hug each other while watching their kids having fun and looking at the fireworks. Seulgi will never forget this moment looking at her family smiling widely. Loving Joohyun is the best thing happen to her life.

When I entered our room, my tears start to fall and I remember Seulgi. I don't want her to leave, So I rushes outside the building. But she wasn't there on where i left her, I sobbed and fall on my knees. 

Seulgi POV

My heart so much, I'm such a failure as her wife. I give one last glance b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter