Chapter 15

Young Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The interview day.

Joohyun and Bogum is preparing for the interview in the Baseball Stadium, they get to know each other a little while discussing the flow of the interview. 

While Joohyun is practicing in front of camera, they didn't notice that someone throw a baseball in Joohyun's direction. 

But Bogum who's watching the latter suddenly catch the ball who's about to hit the latters face.

 Joohyun's POV

I'm stunned, I'm thankful cause Bogum catch it. If i have a bruises in my face i will not be able to report because of swollen face. 

The director smile at him.

"Okay will be starting at 3, 2, 1 Cue!" 

"Welcome to Baseball Hot Star Hot Interview, I have the Seoul's hero, Park Bogum here with me today. Hello " Joohyun smiled and put the mic near him.

"Hello I'm Park Bogum" He smiled.

"You're once again setting a record number of wins this season. What's the secret to your consistent success? "

"I don't think there are any secrets, oh i have one. I don't let things hurt or shake me up. I think that's the secret to continue doing well." he respond shyly.

"The best pitcher is different, indeed. I'll move on to next question " I continued with enthusiasm as the interview goes on. I'm nervous but as the time goes by I'm being so comfortable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Yerim and Ahreum's class everyone is busy preparing for the Physical Education class, Other is cleaning the ground and sweeping some leaves. Suho told Saeron to tell the Weekly class duties assigned to draw the dodgeball line neatly.

when she came she saw Yerim together with Yena who's assiting her to sit. 

"Yah what happen?" Saeron suddenly saw Yerim so pale.

"I'm just bit dizzy and my stomach hurts a little" 

"Stay here, I'll do your duties" Saeron pat her head while Yerim smiled at her.

 

Suho arrived and tell the class to gather on the field, When Yerim suddenly stand up she faint. Seulgi run fast beside her and shaking and waking her up, but when she's not responding. Seulgi setting her in piggyback Suho suddenly question her.

"Yah what are you doing?" Suho questioned her while getting his phone.

"I'm going to run to the nearest Hospital" She ran while shouting her answer , Suho ran after her. Saeron was about to run back but Suho told her to stay.

When they arrived in the Hospital the doctor examines Yerim. 

"It's a stomach spasm caused by stress. You don't have to be worried, It'll be fine as long as she de-stresses and gets some good rest. she can leave after the IV drop is done"

 

-----------------------------------------------------

"What Yerim is at the hospital? Okay I'll head there now"  Joohyun answered her phone.

"Is there something wrong?" Bogum ask her.

"My daughter is ill, I have to go there" she didn't wait for  him to answer and run.

"wait---, she usually never gets nervous, but she seems nervous now. I'm worried." 

------------------------------------------------------

Seulgi waits for Joohyun to arrive while Joy is settling something to the nurse. 

Seulgi saw the family worrying also for their daughter and remember something.

Flashback

Seulgi is running to the hallway of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter