Chapter 8

Young Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback 

 

"It isn't for Son Wendy" her ex told her. 

"Take a seat" Joy told them calmly told them. Joy is one of the homeroom teacher and a lawyer.

"I'm here to enroll my daughter Seulwon for the last year of high school"  She check the file of the said daughter of Wendy.

"Well it has the same age of Seulgi's daughters" the best friends look at each other nervously.

"So that's why you broke up with me" 

"It's my daughter from the my ex girlfriend after you but we didn't work out, I had a one night stand with her in other country so i took the responsibility." Wendy didn't show her hands shaking and keep a straight face. 

"wow, we didn't do it but you did with other woman. tsk What a ." Joy hissed. Wendy is about to talk when, the door open.

Yook Sungjae entered the office, Wendy's greatest enemy her whole demenour change but Seulgi stop her. Joy knows about their bullying history.

"Baby can we talk?" Seungjae told Joy.

"Baby?" Seulgi and Wendy mumbled shockly. Before Joy can reply.

"I think we're done with the meeting, maybe we should go. I have a meeting after this. Hope you guys took care of my daughter" Wendy told them fix her suit and stand up Seulgi followed her and closed the door. Joy look Wendy worriedly.

Flashback ends

Seulgi and Ahreum.

Seulgi saw her daughter hurt and being bullied. She's very mad.

"Don't tell this to anyone. If they find out you helped me, they'll try to get  revenge." Ahreum told her.

"What? Revenge?" Seulgi hissed.

"You should be careful too." Ahreum whispered and low headed went out of the janitors room.

"Be careful?" Seulgi put her both hands on her waist. When her daughter gets out. She followed and look for her. But the classes are cut and breaktime are move so there's many student on the hallway. She can't find Ahreum, She tried to tiptoe.

 

She found her on the cafeteria, Eating alone. 

"Why are you getting bullied?" Seulgi ask her.

"Mind your own bussines" Ahreum answered quitely.

"If you were trapped, you should've screamed for help.Why did you stay quite?"

"Why would i scream? It's embarrassing."

"embarrassing? What's embarrasing?" Ahreum stayed quite and look from the entrance of the cafeteria and saw the Captain of the baseball team. Taeyoung holding a baseball, he's known for being bully and everyones are scared of him along with his minion. Seulgi saw them.

Ahreum hide herself, someone from his minion pointed on her.

"Is it him?" Seulgi asked.

"Don't look him in the eye." Ahreum warned her. Seulgi are looking at them, or more glaring at them "I told you. Don't look at him" Ahreum whispered at her.Taeyoung is walking, when he stopped in front of them. He slammed the table and put his hand on Ahreum's shoulder

 note: Ahreum's in an Alpha so it doesn't matter if they are Girl or Boy as long as they are Alpha.

Seulgi and Taeyoung look at each other.

"Ahreum, is this your new friend?" Taeyoung smirked and his minion laughed. Ahreum stayed quite and he slapped her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter