Closet conversations

Kill em with Jealousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

 

“You know, it’s still rude to stare even if you’re a Kpop idol,” Jennie said as she went to where Wendy was. Jennie glared at the a male crew member as she sat down on the chair infront of Wendy. The poor soul ran away as soon as he’d been caught staring at the unusual pair. Everyone has been stealing glances ever since Jennie arrived with Wendy in tow.

 

 

“I don’t think me being dragged here uninvited will make that argument less valid,” Wendy said as she tried to ignore the curious glances of the staff. “Who do you think you’re fooling?” Wendy thought as she’s practically sinking in her chair, trying to hide herself. Jennie lightly kicked her by the ankle to stop her from being embarrassing.

 

 

“I invited you here,” said Jennie. “You are very much welcome to help—“

 

 

“You mean do your bidding—“

 

 

“—Help.me.here,” Jennie said as she crossed her arms. Wendy just rolled her eyes. She has been dragged by the very persuasive socialite after she finished her schedule that day. And since they can’t go on another date in the amusement park like Jennie wanted, Jennie took it upon herself to drag Wendy to her own schedule. Wendy cursed her rusty debate skills from high school that she easily surrendered after being promised free dinner and bubble tea. “Oh Seungwan, how low have you’d fallen into the pit of shallow bribery and bubble tea,” Wendy thought as she rested her back on the chair.

 

 

“We’re going to make people talk. If we want someone’s attention, gossip will do it it for us. Gossip is gossip no matter what right?” Jennie said confidently. Wendy took a sip of her precious bubble tea. “Don’t you think waiting for the episode with the two of us together is easier?” Wendy argued. “It’s not gonna air anytime soon. So let’s just enforce it to them,” Jennie smiled confidently, no doubt laughing maniacally in her head. Wendy just nodded, already expecting another disaster of a plan courtesy of Kim Jennie.

 

 

“I think people seeing us together is not much Jen,” Wendy said as make up artist came to her and painted her lips. A natural pink lip to complement a simple yet stylish baby blue top and a pair of lovely white trousers Jennie forced her into wearing after declaring she will accompany her to this event. Apparently, Wendy needs to dress worthy of standing beside the fashionista. “So what if Wendy and Jennie hangout for a food drive for orphans? Other people in the industry do these things too,” Wendy argued.

 

 

“That’s it unnie. Because like you said, we’re Jennie and Wendy. We never talk and we never mix. It’s odd and unusual. People pick up scandals like this more than the millions you donate to charity or how good you’ve behave throughout your career. Netizens are cruel like that,” Jennie said as she sipped tea. Wendy was quiet for a while.

 

 

“That’s a very sad description of our relationship but most of it is true anyway,” Wendy sighed. Jennie was alarmed. “I-l didn’t mean to phrase it that way! I—“Jennie stammered she waved her hands in the air, afraid Wendy was offended on what she said. That was not supposed to be the point but Wendy only responded with a smile.

 

 

“It’s okay, kitty,” Wendy patted her head. Jennie was about to say more when her manager came to tell them to proceed to the podium. “Uugh, me and my big mouth,” Jennie thought as she walked with Wendy to a mini stage. It became awkward and she doesn’t want that. She doesn’t want Wendy to think anything bad about their friendship. She was about to open when she felt Wendy intertwine their fingers. She was a bit taken aback and looked at Wendy.

 

 

“Let’s go put on a show, shall we?” Wendy said as she pulled Jennie with her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Fortunately, Jennie is stuck on lunch duty. She doesn’t mind preparing the meals for the kids. Unfortunately for her though, she was separated with her partner. Which was not supposed to happen. “How the hell are we supposed to carry out the damn plan!?” she thought.

 

 

Wendy was assigned to interact with the kids. “A very slim chance to apologize to her sooner,” Jennie thought. From where she was, Wendy looked like a very eager teacher with a lot of expressions. The children were instantly mesmerized. Jennie snorted as she watched Wendy tell an inaudible story from where she was, but Wendy with eyebrows perking up and eyes wide tells Jennie it was a pretty interesting story.

 

 

“I’m glad Wendy-sshi could join us,” the event organizer said as she went up to Jennie. “The children likes her very much! She’s so engaging and encouraging. I’m glad you brought her here Jennie-sshi,” the event organizer said to her. “Yeah, she’s a charmer so it’s quite easy for her,” Jennie smiled as she looked for her friend. She didn’t question what she said because from what she learned while spending time with Wendy, there was never dull moment spending time with her.

 

 

She was surprised when she felt someone gently pulling her sleeves. She look down and about 5 kids were looking up at her expectantly.

 

 

“Noona, Wendy-noona said we have to get you to play so she could also play with us,” a small boy said to her. “She said to get you out of here so we can play tag and hide and seek,” the boy said. “Tag? That girl expects me to run? In this dress? No way, forget I just complimented you!” Jennie thought. She was about to decline but the organizer butted in.

 

 

“Of course she can. You can go with them Jennie-sshi. Don’t worry, you’re already finished with your station,” the lady said to her. “ karma,” Jennie sighed and removed her apron. She went with the kids to the next area where Wendy and the rest of the patrons were playing with their mini groups. Wendy smirked when she saw her. Jennie gave her a death glare in return.

 

 

“Alright kids,” Wendy addressed the children assigned to her to get their attention. “Show of hands, who wants to be It?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jennie found herself hiding in the closet in one of the rooms of the house. Apparently

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter