Like Water

Kill em with Jealousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

 

Heavy.

 

 

For some reason, Wendy’s finding it hard to breathe. She’s gradually regaining consciousness from her sleep because she finally noticed the weight on her whole front becoming heavier. What the ? She groaned.

 

 

“Unnie, stop moving. Five more minutes,” said a husky voice and Wendy suddenly found herself more alert because who wouldn’t?

 

 

Not when Kim Jennie’s front is pressed on her face and the girl is basically lying on top of her.

 

 

What the (2)

 

 

 

Wendy’s used to Jennie sleeping over. They mostly sleep on Wendy’s bed most of the time too because Jennie says her bed can fit 5 people either way. They always utilize the space so they never really had a problem invading each other’s personal space especially with how tiny they are.

 

 

Until now.

 

 

This is definitely a level up.

 

 

“Y-y-y-yah. I can’t breathe,” Wendy’s voice came out muffled given that she’s still crushed by Jennie package. Jennie just giggled.

 

 

What the ?(3)

 

 

“Unnie, it tickles. Stop moving,” The woman had the audacity to press Wendy’s face further in to her bosom and Wendy can’t decide whether to be red from embarrassment or blue from the lack of oxygen. She used what strength left in her to flip them over because her gay spirit has passed out too early in the morning. Jennie only gave a yelp of surprise as she suddenly found herself under Wendy.

 

 

“I can’t breathe Kitty,” Wendy was about to catch her breath so it was a huge mistake looking at the girl under her. It’s still too early and Jennie has no right to be this alluring in loose pajamas and a disheveled head but there she is, looking like breakfast in be—

 

 

WHAT THE !(4)

 

 

“Unnie, you should have said so. You’re so dramatic,” Jennie drawled as she stifled a yawn, not noticing Wendy’s internal struggle to not do anything that would definitely scar her for life.

 

 

“I-I did! But you ignored me. You heavy ,” Wendy retaliated.

 

 

“Yah, I’m not heavy!”

 

 

“Says the oomf who just crushed my face minutes ago.”

 

 

They continued bickering and didn’t even notice that their faces are too close to each other only when they heard a knock on Wendy’s door. They both flinched.

 

 

“Wannie dear? Breakfast! And bring Jennie with you while you’re at it,” came Wendy’s mom’s voice behind the door. Wendy sat straight, trying to die down her blush.

 

 

“Y-yes mom! Coming!” She shuffled out of bed and look back at the girl who further buried herself under the duvet. “Yah, let’s go. Breakfast,” Wendy gather the material in her arms but Jennie pulled it back. A silly game of tug of war commenced.

 

 

“Unnie, I wanna sleep more!”

 

 

“You either get back to bed or we won’t hang out for today,” Wendy threatened. The hold went lax and Wendy shook it free.

 

 

“Where are we going?” Said the girl who suddenly sat up, eyes twinkling.

 

 

“I’ll tell you if you can catch me,” and Wendy bolted out the door.

 

 

“Yah! Unnie! Yah!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What is it?” Jennie looked back at her companion. They were walking back to the parking lot of the mall. They picked up Wendy’s fixed phone before going to their destination for the day. Wendy shook her head. “Have you ever had a feeling that someone’s watching you but there’s no one there when you look back?” said Wendy as she matched the younger’s pace.

 

 

“Are you talking about dispatch? Because I do not want those pests within a kilometer near me,” she puffed as she lowered her hat and adjusted her mask.

 

 

“No kitty, you know what, nevermind. Let’s not ruin this day with crazy people,” Jennie nodded and they went on their way to their car.

 

 

Meanwhile…

 

 

“Hurry up Seulgi unnie! We’re going to lose them!” Yeri dragged a helpless bear, opening the door of Seulgi’s new car and proceeded to tail the vehicle containing her unnie.

 

 

“This set up is sus and we’re getting to the bottom of it,” Yeri mumbled behind the wheel. Seulgi grabbed on to her seat for dear life.

 

 

She did took her driver’s license right? Right?!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seulgi didn’t know how it came to this. For all she remembered, they were just casually discussing Wendy and Jennie’s relationship at first or lack thereof, according to Yeri.The topic was brought up when they saw an ad about the two’s upcoming show when they were wandering around the mall while on break.

 

 

“Those two must’ve been awkward as hell,” Yeri said as glanced at the ad. The show is finally airing some time soon and they were all excited to see Wendy’s new show with Jennie. Seulgi looked at the screen. It showed a picture of all the contestants with Wendy and Jennie side by side. She would’ve agreed with Yeri if she haven’t seen the sickeningly sweet display of the two, weeks before.

 

 

“They must’ve but I guess they’re way pass that now,” Seulgi commented.

 

 

“What does that mean?” Yeri asked, not missing Seulgi’s comment. “They’re—“ Seulgi thought about what she saw. ‘I actually don’t know.’ Besides from the surprise mic drop of a friendship, she knows there’s something Wendy wasn’t telling her that she haven’t grasped yet. She’ll have to wait til her bestfriend opens up.

 

 

“They’re friends,” Seulgi said instead and Yeri just hummed, not believing it. 

 

 

“What?” Seulgi asked and Yeri chuckled.

 

 

“Maybe you’re right, unnie. But I still can’t see it,” Yeri laughed and Seulgi frowned.

 

 

‘Is it so hard to believe Wendy can’t be friends with someone like Jennie?’ She herself didn’t believe it at first, she admits. But they’ll eventually have to, given that they did worked together, right? And it’s not like its hard not to befriend Wendy. Even Jennie would be drawn to someone as kind as her best friend. And Jennie’s not as tough as she appears to be. If Wendy have to quote her that time: “She’s amazing”—Wendy Son, 202*.

 

 

“Would you believe it if you see it?” Seulgi asked and Yeri continued merrily laughing.

 

 

“I guess so. But it’s not like they’ll just magically appear in front of us like—“

 

 

“For the last time, I do not want a taste of that disgusting flavor!” A familiar voice suddenly stopped the two girls. They scanned the faces of the people near them. That voice was definitely someone they know.

 

 

“Unnie, let’s swap. I don’t want it.”

 

 

“Then you shouldn’t have begged me for it,” there it goes. It was much closer.

 

Then out of nowhere, the culprits emerged from the crowd, adorning caps and masks that would generally hide their identity but Yermseul instantly identified their midget member. And by the sound of it, they knew who she’s with too.

 

 

“Jennie,” Seulgi swear she heard Yeri gasped.

 

 

"What the actual fuc–“

 

 

" For the last time, I do not want mint chocolate,” Wendy hid away her own cup from Jennie as the latter try to reach for the vanilla flavor ice cream.

 

 

“Unnie,” Jennie whined. And just like that, they passed them with hardly a glance, continuing their merry way.

 

 

Silence. 

 

 

“Well, I’m not surprise that those two are at it again,” Seulgi just looked at the them walking away.

 

 

“Geez, they’re going to bump into something if they don’t watch where they’re going,” Seulgi chuckled, happy that Seungwan found a friend in Jennie. When she looked at Yeri however…

 

 

“What?!” Yeri shouted, earning them glances from passers-by. “Yerimah,” Seulgi tugged Yeri’s sleeve but the younger one wasn’t listening. Seulgi sighed.

 

 

“I told you they’re friends. Now, where are we eating?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter