Rain

Kill em with Jealousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi! I was bored and currently not stu(dying) and a lot of people were actually looking for me so tadaaa!I hope you reread the last chapters because I haven’t lol. But go back, refresh, don’t be like me. I hope you like the chapter? Tell me in the comments. I love long comments😁. Excuse my lack of everything I was when I started this because this author is dumb most of the time. I miss you all. 

 

…………………

 

 

 

 

“Unnie, you know we can go up to them, right? I’m practically a groupmate,” Yeri said while wrapping her coat around herself. They were in a restaurant waiting for their order. Yeri was busy taking selfies while the other girl was spying at the other party who was ordering take out at a restaurant across the street. Yeri had her fair share of doing crazy stuff but she can’t believe what she’s gotten into this weekend. Never in her life would she ever get to see Kim Jennie, wrapped from head to toe, stalking. Stalking Wendy of all people.

 

 

“If you want to stalk Wendy unnie—“ Yeri began.

 

 

“I’m not stalking anyone. We’re here for a vacation,” Jennie said as she adjusted her sunglasses.

 

 

Jennie is not delusional. She just wants to see the sunny view of the countryside, feel the fresh breeze of the sea and maybe dip her toes on the infamous Jeju shore. Book a last minute flight in economy like a humble person that she is, to see her girlf— her good friend Wendy. She’s not delusional. She’s chill. She’s—

 

 

“Unnie, can you take a picture of me? There’s not enough sun. Why are you wearing shades though? Can you even see? Why did they even decide to shoot in this storm?” Yeri complained.

 

 

Okay, it’s not the height of summer and the sea looked like its churning a tornado. But she’s here to support her good friend Wendy—

 

 

“Unnie, how’s Wendy unnie as a girlfriend?” Yeri said as she finished paying the drinks, snacks and a bunch of other stuff with Jennie’s card. Jennie sprayed a fountain of coffee to Yeri’s face.

 

 

“Unnie, what the hell!” Yeri protested.

 

 

“Stop talking nonsense! We-we’re, she’s not, we’re not—“ she stuttered, her neck burning red.

 

 

“Oh my god, this is Burberry!” She drown out the younger girl’s rant as she tried to calm her cheeks. She looked out the window and saw a glimpse of light auburn hair getting into a van.

 

 

, they’re moving.

 

 

Jennie grabbed Yeri and the hundred things she bought and rushed to their rental.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wendy had her fair share of coincidences in her life. It’s a coincidence that she was born 11 days after Seulgi because she needed a soulmate. She also shares the same birthday with Solar, who saved her life a year ago. When she was recording for When This Rains Stops, it was raining and when they finished, the rain was no more. Cool right? A beautiful coincidence.

 

 

Why though when she wants sunny skies or maybe a little drizzle, the sky looked like its ready to pour over a billion gallons of water over their set? Not cool.

 

 

Like Water huh?

 

 

Wonder what would happen if sing something related to flames. SM would burr—

 

 

“Hey, don’t worry, I’m sure they’ll take great pictures even in this weather,” she looked back at the voice.

 

 

Irene.

 

 

Wendy nerves relaxed a bit. She was scared, of course. She finished the music video so she has one less thing to mind and her photos from yesterday while shooting in the forest turned out great too. But it doesn’t look good for her today though. Suddenly, a warm hand squeezed her shoulder.

 

 

“Its aesthetically pleasing and you’re dressed to kill. In a storm. You look hot,” Seulgi snickered through her teeth. The girl was freezing. Wendy chuckled and and looked at the two. Seulgi has always been her comfort system. It was reassuring that her unnie is there too. Awkward moments with Irene are the least of her problems.

 

 

“Thank you,” she said sincerely to her friends. “But you two look like you’re turning to ice,” Wendy chuckled as another gust of wind blew on the tent, causing the two girls to shiver to their toes.

 

 

“Why don’t you two check out the cafes near here? They’ll serve warmer drinks than the ones we have. Go on,” Wendy encouraged. They tried to protest but Wendy shooed them away. They already been a great help coming here. But she doesn’t want the two to freeze and she knows they’ve been dying to see the island, she could tell.

 

 

They finally yielded and Wendy watched as their manager take the two away. Wendy exited their makeshift spot to shoot for more pictures in a rocky cave. Jeju is beautiful, even in this storm. She loves the concept and how the weather was in contrast with the theme.

 

 

She scanned the esplanade, walking along the shoreline as she tried to think of more poses as the photographer looks at the output. There weren’t many people but there were a few cars out, people with their umbrellas open, a girl dangling by their jacket while a another girl drags them back, some seagulls flying by the dock—

 

 

What??—

 

 

She scanned the place again, her poor eyesight not helping one bit but she swore she saw something bizarre just now.

 

 

“What is it?” Her make up artist asked as she re-applied powder on her face. Wendy squinted but she shook her head.

 

 

“Nothing unnie. Maybe Jeju’s just weird this time of the year.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I can’t believe I almost died,” Jennie was catching her breath, back laid across the ground. It’s dirty and a little wet but her life just flashed before her eyes so a little mud on her expensive clothes is nothing.

 

 

“I can’t believe I didn’t let you. Are you stupid?!” Yeri scolded. Jennie is being berated by someone younger than her but it really was her fault. Actually, it’s the seagull’s fault.

 

 

They’re down by the beach, watching the waves and the photoshoot down by the shoreline. Jennie was squinting her eyes to see at a distance while Yeri tried taking a few more selfies. It was the most normal it could get. Until it didn’t. Not when a seagull came for Jennie’s shiny necklace and tried to fly away with it. Yeri thought she’d let it go because Miss Jennie Kim can simply afford another one and not be stupid enough to cross the ledg—

 

 

Jennie crossed the ledge.

 

 

What.an idiot.

 

 

“Yah!” Yeri grabbed Jennie but grasped air. Yeri’s life flashed before her eyes. Wendy will not appreciate it if she brings her crazy girlfriend injured when they come home. Irene may look like the ice queen but you’ll feel doom if the sun herself scolds you. Or throws a fireball at you. Yeri grabs hold of Jennie.

 

 

Long story short, Jennie got her necklace back after chasing and wrestling the bird. Yeri got sore hands and a headache while Jennie got a crumpled jacket and a bruised ego.

 

 

“What were you thinking?!” Yeri scolded. It’s not everyday she has to pull someone out of danger. Jennie pouted as she clutched her necklace.

 

 

“It was a gift,” she quietly said as she clasped it back around her neck. Yeri noticed her being distracted and just sighed.

 

 

“Fine, don’t do that again. Wendy unnie will kill me,” Yeri said slumped on the railing, exhausted to her bones. Babysitting is not her style.

 

 

Yeri and Jennie has been enjoying their trip so far. Enjoying as in Yeri almost gets everything free while Jennie likes the view of a sultry Wendy posing in suit.

 

 

Yeri thinks Jennie is like a storm. Either it dissipates or she crackles like lightning. Take it from yesterday.

 

 

“She looks pretty,” Yeri heard Jennie while they sneak in the area. Actually, a staff member saw them but Yeri just signaled the staff to keep quiet and not mind her and her weird companion.

 

 

“What was that unnie?” Yeri wanted to hear her say it.

 

 

“Uhh, her dress is pretty. She looks good in that color,” Jennie said clearing as a shade close to Wendy’s red dress colored Jennie’s cheeks. Then she’d be like…

 

 

“There’s a make up artist, she doesn’t need to brush her bare hands to wipe her face,” Yeri could swear she can hear Jennie gritting her teeth as she watched Irene wipe something off Wendy’s face. Yeri haven’t seen much interaction between the two lately since Irene made it a mission not to insinuate anything after Wendy confessed. But Wendy doesn’t seem to care and was focusing on the shoot. Her companion however looks like she’s ready to break her very expensive sunglasses.

 

 

“That’s good. Ignore her. That’s my wanpup,” The cat growled. The turtle just sighed. This whole hide and seek scenario basically sums up their trip so far.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter