It didn’t go well

Kill em with Jealousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

“We are not going out if you dress like that,” Jennie said as she looked at Wendy’s outfit.

 

 

“What?” Wendy had on a hoodie, denim pants, a black cap on her head and her worn out vans.

 

 

“Unnie, we’re supposed to make them jealous. Not pity one of us,” Jennie said, eyeing the offensive clothing.

 

 

“What, only me?” Wendy put her hand on her hips.

 

 

“I look fabulous either way,” Jennie said as she flipped her hair. Wendy rolled her eyes.

 

 

“You had the nerve to say that when you’re still in pajamas. Where are we going anyway?” Wendy said as she rummaged through her closet again.

 

 

“Anywhere, as long as we take pictures and eat lots of food and have fun,” Jennie said.

 

 

“You sound like were going on vacation. In other words, we’ll just wing it?” Wendy deadpanned.

 

 

“Yup,” Jennie said enthusiastically. Wendy sighed.

 

 

“You better be right about this,” Wendy said as she throws Jennie pieces of clothing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You’re going to be bald by the end of the day if you do that,” Wendy said as she pry Jennie’s hand from trying to pull out her hair out of frustration.

 

 

“That was like the 4th theater! And the arcades are close too!” Wendy just watched Jennie rant, trying not to laugh at how stressful the girl was.

 

 

She didn’t expect things would go downhill the moment they stepped out of the apartment. It started raining heavily, soaking both of them and their thought out fashionable clothes.

 

 

“I’m starting to think my stuff will always get ruined when we’re both involved,” Wendy said as she put their soaked clothes in the washing machine. “To think those were just delivered from France yesterday,” Wendy thought about cancelling but Jennie insisted to just change and try again.

 

 

The second time they got out, this time in less fashionable, rain resistant clothes, the rain stopped and it was again a sun shiny day. 

 

"The ?" Jennie looked like the sky offended her for being blue again. 

 

 

“Talk about climate change,” Wendy said as she took off her coat. “Well, I guess there’s nothing worse than—“

 

 

“Unnie, sshh,” Jennie said as she covered Wendy’s mouth. Wendy raised a brow. “Dont jinx it,” Jennie said seriously. Wendy just rolled her eyes. They went on their merry way but it only got worse from that point.

 

 

All the theaters were closed. Jennie suggested they go to arcades but those were close as well. They were both hungry and half of the day is already gone.

 

 

“Unnie,” Jennie whined. Wendy just chuckled, amused.

 

 

“I guess it’s a bad day for a date, kitty,” Wendy said to her. Jennie looked sad all of a sudden.

 

 

“I guess I should have planned it out after all. Sorry I wasted your day unnie,” Jennie said in a sad tone.

 

 

Wendy looked at Jennie. The look on her face that morning was full of bliss and anticipation. She guessed she must have forgotten they were supposed to do something about their plan. Wendy took out her phone and excused herself. Jennie was left standing infront of the theater.

 

 

“We should’ve just started that new drama we saw last night. Movie marathon dates are not that bad,” Jennie said as she waited for Wendy. She didn’t notice a tall man walking up to her.

 

 

“Hey there pretty,” Jennie was startled by the a deep voice that came out of nowhere. “Oh, that’s cute. Maybe we can get out of here, you know? How about a date?” The man said as she towered over Jennie. Jennie was wearing a mask and sunglasses so it’s obvious he didn’t recognized her. She tried to stand her ground.

 

 

“No thanks,” she said with much conviction as possible while inching backwards. The man however didn’t back down.

 

 

“Oh come on, I just want to get to know you. You shouldn’t be left alone, people would get curious,” the guy said as he started advancing towards Jennie. Jennie was getting afraid at that point. He was obviously a predator and she doesn’t want him to get  near her. When he was closer, Jennie felt arms circling her waist pulling her from behind.

 

 

“Kitty, I’m sorry the call took too long. Let’s get out of here?” she heard Wendy’s voice. Wendy looked at the guy. Jennie didn’t see Wendy’s face, but the guy took a step back and awkwardly shuffled away. Jennie let out a breath she didn’t know she was holding and relaxed in Wendy’s arms.

 

 

“You okay?” she heard Wendy said in her ear. Jennie just nodded, winded but that’s what it is. There will always be people like those.

 

 

“I should’ve just dragged you with me,” Wendy said as she let Jennie face her. She looked over at her, inspecting if that sorry excuse of a human laid a hand on her.

 

 

“I’m okay unnie. I would’ve handled it myself better,” Jennie said trying to sound confident but still shaken up. Jennie didn’t expect Wendy to pull her in for a hug.

 

 

“I know you can, but I don’t want my date punching a ert on the first date,” Wendy said as she chuckled a bit. Jennie started to loosen up and let out a breath. She trembled a bit and Wendy hugged tighter. She didn’t know what she was doing. 

 

 

“Come on, we have to go,” Wendy let go and grabbed Jennie’s hand.

 

 

“Where are we going? I thought we’re going home?” Jennie asked. Wendy pulled on her hand so they can walk side by side.

 

 

“Nahh, we still have the rest of the day ahead of us. And I don’t want my date moping around at home too,” Wendy smiled at her. Jennie just rolled her eyes and tried to hide the smile forming on her lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Unnie, how uncoordinated can you be?” Jennie said she looked at Wendy on the ground. She just had her 9th fall of the day.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter