Bourbon Chocolates

Kill em with Jealousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You have unread messages.

 

 

Joy: Unnie, did you see the pictures? I look beautiful, don’t I? But it would be better if they’d ing waited for all of us too.

 

 

Irene: They released the pictures from the photoshoot today. It would have been better if it were the five of us.

 

 

Yeri: Unnie, sksksks I photoshopped you in the picture hahaha. Yeri sent an attachment.

 

 

Wendy smiled at the poor attempt of Yeri editing her in the picture. It was sad she missed out but it’s not like she has a choice. It eased down her nerves a bit knowing her members are thinking of her despite them being so busy filming away from the city.

 

 

Seulgi: Wan-ah, I hope you’re doing well. Sorry, we couldn’t talk regularly. The signal here is not that good. I wonder how those kids even get through online. Well, I hope you take care of yourself and don’t get into too much trouble.

 

 

“Oh Seul, what makes you think I’m in trouble,” Wendy wanted to laugh at the her bestfriend’s intuition. “But I grant you full responsibility of my funeral whatever happens to me today,” Wendy said as she replied to all her members. She wished them good luck and to stay safe always. It didn’t really cross her mind to burden them with her problems. Surprisingly, she mostly forgot most of it when she hangs out with Jennie. And since all they do are almost nonsensical in a way, she doesn’t bother telling them. Especially that Red Velvet is doing great on their own. So she keeps it to herself. She didn’t even inform them she might not get out alive after the day ends.

 

 

Wendy nervously stood infront of the dorm of Blackpink, bags of goodies she baked in one hand and her fear and anxiety in another. She remembered the last conversation she had with Jennie.

 

 

“If I get stabbed by a kebab skewer that day, you owe me,” Wendy said panicking.

 

 

“Shut up. We’re gonna be fine. I’m sure we can do it,” Jennie said to her as they walk to the exit that night.

 

 

“Why do you look so constipated while saying it?” Wendy said as she forced herself to calm down.

 

 

“ I do not! Okay, look, at least we can hold a decent conversation with each other now, right? We’re just going to amp up the skinship and stuff so she’ll be a little bit uncomfortable and one thing lead to another, be jealous ,” Jennie said as she tried to look confident despite trembling in the cold night air.

 

 

“I’m not really good with those kinds of stuff though,” Wendy noticed Jennie trembling and opened her arms. Jennie immediately took shelter in her warmth. She rubbed Jennie’s back to give the girl more warmth. “Could’ve fooled me,” Jennie said as she tried to hide from the cold in Wendy’s jacket.

 

 

“And if it doesn’t work?” Wendy asked as she looked at the other girl.

 

 

“It will,” Jennie said.

 

 

Wendy tried to swallow the invisible lump on . “That girl speaks so confidently yet I’m still waiting for the day her plans would actually work,” Wendy thought as she press the button on the elevator.

 

 

She was told the barbecue will be on the rooftop where Blackpink has access to it. Even though she already met all of the girls, even before Jennie got in the picture, she’s trembling all over. “How in Sm’s basement are we going to pull this off?” Wendy shivered at the thought. It’s one thing to fool strangers, it’s a whole different league when it comes to group members.

 

 

“We didn’t think this through, didn’t we,” she sighed as she stood infront of the apartment door. “That girl didn’t even text me. What’s the game plan?” Wendy sighed as she contemplated ringing the door bell. “Oh, it,” she rang it anyways.

 

 

She didn’t know if she even breathed while waiting because the door wasn’t opening for her at all. She tried to ring it a few times already but its been minutes.

 

 

“Am I in the right building? Jennie Kim, this is not the time to prank me! I did not stress baked all these pastries so I can eat all of it alone!” Wendy said as she tried to pull out her phone from her pocket. She finally heard footsteps from the other side of the door.

 

 

“Unnie! I’m glad you could join us,” Rosé said as she opened the door. Wendy looked at her. “Are you okay?” Wendy asked. Because Roseanne Park is covered with soot all over her face and on her hands.

 

 

“Yeah unnie, were just trying to figure out how the grill works,” said a smiling Rosé. “Okay, uhm thanks for inviting me Rosie. I brought these,” Wendy said as she entered the door.

 

“Oh, unnie you didn’t have to bring anything! Thank you!” She said obviously excited. “How about you go outside, they’re there. I’m just gonna wash this off,” Rosé said. “Okay,” Wendy said as she tried to find the entrance to the balcony.

 

 

It wasn’t hard. You can literally hear Jennie’s screams and see the orange blaze from outside.

 

 

“OH MY GOD! I TOLD YA’LL TO HEAT IT TO A MINIMUM, NOT BURN THE ENTIRE DORM!” Wendy heard Jennie as she sped walked outside. Based on their calm conversation with each other, Rosé didn’t gave a hint that Blackpink is about to burn down the building starting with their balcony.

 

 

“Unnie it was Jisoo unnie! She kept toying with that can! It wasn’t me,” said Lisa as she tried walking closer to the blazing grill. A little more closer and she’ll loose those bangs.

 

 

“Yah, it was you who kept turning the dial. It wasn’t me!” Jisoo said as she tried to film it all in her phone.

 

 

“I don’t ing care! Wendy’s gonna be here any minute so turn this thing off!” Jennie said, her face covered in soot, her eyebrows fusing together and Wendy didn’t know why it’s the cutest thing she’s seen all day. She didn’t know if she’ll help or join Jisoo and use her camera. 

 

 

Her best side won and Wendy put down her belongings and ran outside to get the fire extinguisher she saw when she got out of the elevator. She ran back and announced her presence by dousing the fire that was about to kill Lisa’s iconic bangs. They watched as the last bit of flames were gone. It was quiet for a while.

 

 

“You’re late,” Jennie fumed. Wendy just hold up a peace sign and smiled apologetically.

 

 

“Wendy! Annyeong!” Jisoo said to her as she stopped recording and walked over to Wendy.

 

 

“Annyeong Jisoo-yah,” Wendy greeted back as she closed the pump. “Nice party,” Wendy said to her. Jisoo laughed and gave her a hug.

 

 

“I’m glad you could join us,” Jisoo said. Wendy temporarily forgot she has to scam this girl.

 

 

“Unnie thank God! I thought I have to explain to the land lady why I killed her rooftop,” Lisa bounded to her and gave her a hug.

 

 

Jennie just watched the exchange. She was still fuming over the fire but she was surprised at the fact of how close Wendy was with her members. She didn’t know why this egged her a bit.

 

 

“I honestly don’t want to eat charcoal girls. How about I help with the grilling while you two clean up and heat up the pastries I brought,” Wendy said as she put down the extinguisher and rolled up her sleeves.

 

 

“OH MY GOD! Wendy unnie’s pastries!” The two girls rushed to Wendy’s bags and went inside to ransack the sweets.

 

 

“You look great,” Wendy complimented Jennie’s newly acquired bangs. She was obviously angry, face covered in soot while crossing her arms eyeing down Wendy.

 

 

“You’re late,” she said again.

 

 

“I’m sorry, I didn't know they’d close down the road. The taxi had to take a different route,” she said as she went back to her bag and pulled out some wet wipes. She went to Jennie and started cleaning the dirt on her face. “You were already having fun without me though,” Wendy teased. Jennie made a sour face.

 

 

“Those idiots almost burned down the dorm! And to think I was hoping for a peaceful get together!” She said as she raised her arms in disbelief. Wendy laughed and patted her head.

 

 

“Aigoo, I never thought you’d be the responsible one here. But you act like a baby with me though,”Wendy laughed as Jennie swatted away her hand and glared. Wendy wiped away the last of the dirt and pinched Jennie’s cheeks. Jennie was about to protest but Wendy held her hand and lead her to the grill.

 

 

Rosé saw the exchange where she hidden herself behind the door. “Hmmm, interesting,” she thought as she sees Jennie willingly went to Wendy’s side.

 

 

“C’mere kitty. I’ll show you how not to burn down your house,” Wendy said as she tried to cheer up the other girl. Jennie just sighed. “Fine, it’s not like I don’t know,” Jennie rolled her eyes.

 

 

“Sure, look what happened earlier—“

 

 

“It was Lisa!” she shouted.

 

 

“Hey, I heard that! It was Jisoo!” Lisa said from the inside.

 

 

“It was Rosé!” Jisoo shouted.

 

 

“ you unnie!”

 

 

“Sorry not sorry.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Surprisingly, it's coming out great so far. She’s still alive and the girls seem peaceful. Wendy is stuffed. She might have overdone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter