HELP

Falling apart...?

Chanyeol pov

I felt extremly positive after I left the toasts for Baekhyun at the bedroom. Probably Kyungsoo was going to eat them, but at least I did something to change my and Baekhyun's relationship. Baekhyun didn't look too happy about me bringing the toasts, but I was sure he was going to at least try them, since he only had one and right after fought for the other one. He was probably hungry after all this.

I went downstairs and looked for anthing that I could do to spend my time while Baekhyun was up with Kyungsoo. I hated the other one very much for taking Baekhyun from me. I was supposed to heal our relationship and he made it impossible. Kyungsoo was ptobably convincing the other one in giving up on me sooner and making evil plans of how to rip me in pieces.

I was not sure how to fix relationships too. I barely knew what to do for Baekhyun to love me again. I was not allowed to take him out for dates, so there was not much. 

Kyungsoo and Baekhyun gave me a lot of time just to get some plans. At noon I started preparing food for lunch and still thought of anything that might help me get Baekhyun's heart back. Only at 2pm they showed up around me again. Kyungsoo shot me his rude comments all the time, but I didn't care about them, since Baekhyun didn't say anything and even defended me a bit.

"I will get going. Jongin must be waiting now and you two don't look like wanting me on your lunch, like I am not up to eating Park's food. See you later Baek." Kyungsoo headed to the front door and left after Baekhyun greeted in reply. I envied Kyungsoo for all the attention that he got from the other one, since I barely ever got a nice look from him now.

"Lunch..." I only said and moved to the dining room where food was standing and waiting for us. Kyungsoo was nowhere to be seen now and it was just me and Baekhyun left. He looked calm and relaxed which made me glad for some reason. I was up to try something to change us, so I needed as much positive energy as possible. However he looked a bit annoyed by my presence, but still sat down with me and helped himself to food. I too took a seat next to him and did the same. For some moments there was silence between us, until I spoke.

"I thought about some things..." I said and paused to see his reaction, but he only kept his blank face and barely paid attention to what I said. "I called Jongdae for help," On that Baekhyun gasped and hit his fork on the table.

Jongdae was a doctor on the University where Baekhyun trained and I managed to convince him in helping me and my mess that I  fell into. He was very mad at me for cheating, but still didn't give up on me which I was glad for.

"You did what?!" he looked at me with dark eyes like I just threatened him. His feelings went down immediately and at this I knew I had nearly no chances in winning today. "You better be joking. Why would you call him?" he said and from his voice I guessed that he didn't belive me. 

"For us to get some help. We are obviously not doing any better and I don't want to throw all this days into nothing," I tried to explain in one breath. It didn't explain much, since he just looked more mad. I expected him to be mad and prepared myself too, but this preparation was worth nothing at the moment. 

"Jongdae can't help us. You will just be spending his time besside ours. Leave him out of this," he clenched his teeth together and hands into fists, eyes on fire and screaming at me quietly. I felt his look burn into me, but I had to fight for my goals today and deal with any look or word that I got. I was disappointed too. I just started hoping that he would see some future in us, but proved me wrong.

"Because you don't belive in us anymore," I muttered to myself, loudly enough for him to hear.

"Yes, I don't belive. I don't care how much you try and do to get back to what we were, but I tell you I am not changing my mind. Jongdae or not, you can do nothing to fix this damage that you made! I hate it to stay here just to watch you fail-" he spoke roughly, but before he could end I sopped him.

"YOU CAN TRY AT LEAST! Try living like we used to and maybe it won't be that POINTLESS as it seems like!" I growled, pissed of because of getting reminded condtantly of what a looser I was and how I was going to loose Baekhyun with only trying to win him. 

"Even trying won't help it! Can't you see that its over with us. No way we can be happy together again. I barely can see your face without feeling disgust towards you. I can't live with you! TRY! TRY AS MUCH AS YOU WANT,  but you will fail," Baekhyun hissed and pointed a finger at me. He stood up and nearly knocked his chair down. In only moments he rushed out of the room, mad, pissed off.

"I hate you" he whispered just as he shut the dining room's door shut. 

I was left alone behind the dining table. He didn't even taste the food and the same way I left my plate with food that I prepeared. I was mad for destroying everything again, for making him mad and gaining nothing myself. I hoped to make a deal with him, but we only made a mess out of it. 

I was in a mode for nothing really, but I still forced myself in cleaning the table. I was just a step away from breaking all the plates as my anger kept rising. I was mad only at myself and my stupid acting and failure. 

2 hours passed and I was still furious at myself. I ended up on a couch doing nothing, but waiting for some miracle to happen, so things would be normal again. This miracle didn't happen, but something else made me cheer up a bit. Under the door of the living room Baekhyun appeared and gave a bit of a cough to get my attention.

I stood up as I saw him and glared at him curiously. He awkwardly stepped to the side and hesitated with why he came. His eyes were printed on the floot at first and avoiding me, but soon enough he looked up at me to speak with me.

"Umm... I wanted- to- uhh, just-" he cracked out of himself, but didn't end what he was saying. Just in moments he shook his head and sighed. "Never mind..." he almost left again.

"Wait! Baekhyun-" I stopped him before he could leave the room. He glared at me curiously and waited. "I am sorry for that before Baekhyun. I will call off that with Jongdae, just please don't be mad," I breathed out and noticed that I felt much lighter after that. Some of my anger got relievef from me. It was like putting off a horrible weight of my shoulders. At this point I was ready to throw up anything that bothered Baekhyun, in this case Jongdae. I didn't need him that much and in last hours I gained some confidence in myself. I started beliving that I could gain him alone too. 

Baekhyun's lips curled into a smile, but then he shook his head and sighed.

"No," he said and made me confused. I expected him to just agree with what I said. He was very mad when he heard that I called Jongdae for help. "I just wanted to tell that I am alright with meeting Jongdae... I guess, I could at least try being with you," my heart raced to its fullest speed. I couldn't be happier after finally having him to stand with me and try for us to get on better. 

I made a bit of a jump, ready to run to him and hug him, but I knew where my limits were.

"Thank you Baekhyun!" I said cheerfully and suddenly got excited. I was hoping for us to move on for too long and finally it was happening. I was maybe even having a bit of hope in all this mess.

"Don't get too excited. We will end this meetings with Jongdae if I don't like it, so you better do your best... I am just saying that maybe I don't want to just watch you fail, so we need to do something about it," Baekhyun reminded and I nodded in reply, still feeling all the excitment in me.  Baekhyun shrugged and then showed me his back to leave the room. I had no purposes to bother him on, since I feared that with any word I was up to say he would get mad.

"It's tomorrow..." I still opened my mouth and spoke. Baekhyun turned around and looked at me again. "Tomorrow at 3pm. It's when Jongdae has time for meeting us.... Just so you will know about it," I said slowly. Luckily Baekhyun just shrugged at it and started walking out of the room again.

"Okay..." he muttered and then left me alone with my heart still tacing from all the excitment. 

 

 

Day 3

Yesterday Baekhyun didn't let me do anything else to get our relationship fixed. The only thing that made me a bit more glad was that he ate dinner with me, even though pretty much quietly, but it was a change. The dinner was not much, but I felt like Baekhyun was ready to get along with me soon. I didn't want to lose my hopes and was going to try harder to get us together. 

In the afternoon we prepared ourselves to leave and meet Jongdae. He gave us the location where we can go and the time, so right after eating lunch we headed to him. 

Baekhyun sat in the car on the passengers seat. He was wearing black tight shorts that covered some half of his milky thighs, white flip flops and on the top a cyan ripped t-shirt that nearly looked like a crop top. He had his white hair combed and tidy. He also looked full of energy, however not the most positive towards me, but he obviously slept better than me too. The couch was killing me and my back. I was getting more and more tired just by sleeping there. I also had to keep my legs off the couch to fit on it and it made it even harder to sleep. Just because of that I didn't look as good as him today. I only pulled up a blank tshirt and pants and didn't think of anything else.

"You know this shirt isn't doing it's work?" I said as it took my attention. I didn't think he would wear this kind of shirts now, revealing his skin. It was ripped all the way on his belly, showing his abs and back and even higher to his chest. He was all pale under since sun never really gave him any colour. It was y and I liked it in fact, but I didn't feel comfortable about him walking around like that in public.

"I think its cool. I feel more comfortable in it," Baekhyun shrugged like it wasn't a big deal. 

"Pft, walking around half is totally cool," I muttered to myself, but Baekhyun heard anyway. I loved him in this, but it made me feel kind of strange. I wanted him in this all the time, but not outside, so I decided to go a bit rough on him about it. I was going to regret it later for not just accepting it immediately...

"I am not half . It's called fashion, about which you know nothing. You only know how to look around for b*tches to , so why not me be the same" he said calmly, but it hit me hard. I hated the fact that Baekhyun had this kind if image about me. It made me feel horribly disgusted of myself.

"I am not-" I tried to protest, but Baekhyun stopped me.

"You are, and you can't deny it! Stop denying facts. Also, I can't help you if you don't like my style. Deal with it," Baekhyun said and crossed his arms, covering himself with his arms. I regret bringing up any of the topics and after all he looked like he was going to be rough with me today. 

The rest of the ride was quiet, but Baekhyun's mood was going down and with it went mine. Even the usual talks that weren't supposed to be rough changed into a fight and I couldn't help, but give up on talking as I didn't want to argue while driving. Baekhyun later ignored me, looking out of the window with his hands crossed and mad expression. I only hoped to get along a bit today, but he still didn't forget the fact that I cheated so badly. I was not going to win this so easily and it was making me tired. I just hoped it was not going to affect our meeting with Jongdae too much.

Once we came to the place where Jongdae told us to meet we left the car and entred the building. We found the room where Jongdae was and he greeted us. He didn't change much in the time. He was still the same bright type of a person, with black hair and obviously lived in his white robes all the time. 

"Chanyeol, Baekhyun! Come in," he greeted and told us to sit down behind a table, obviously not spending a minute. He too sat on the other side and then looked at some papers, like he had written down all his ideas about helping.

"Hey, Jongdae. Nice to see you again," I greeted in reply, but got a more serious look from him.

"Same, but I hoped to meet you on a different way. Maybe to have a drink, but I only have to deal with your bad behaviour," Jongdae shook his head in disbelief.

"Well... If this works out I will get you a drink," I joked, but it was time for us to do some serious work first.

"I will do my best then," Jongdae said, noffing a bit at what I said, but he didn't find it that amusing as I did. "I first need you two both to try your best to get along again. I guess you, Baekhyun, aren't that up to this, since Chanyeol cheated that badly, but you should try as well. Only one isn't enough for this and Chanyeol looks like he is trying hard enough, so don't throw this away," he started, gaining a bit of a shug from the other one.

"I would just like to go home soon, so why not... Try..." He said through his teeth clenched a bit. He was still mad because of the talks that we had in the car, but luckily he still worked with me.

"Alright. Hopefully you two will do well," Jongdae went on, eyeing Baekhyun carefully, while he looked at the ground and tried to avoid everyones eyes.

Jongdae first questoned us both of things that were happening between us recently, so he caught up with evetything. It then turned into chats between me and Baekhyun. We were kind of forced into talking with each other, until our topics of me cheating got rough and soon Baekhyun started to loose his patience on me and went into rough fighting with me. I hated Jongdae for bringing this fights out of us, but he soon stopped them as he saw that we were going to gain nothing with this. He gave us some nice minutes to calm down and then started once again. I still felt Baekhyun screaming from hate that was triggered towards me again, but there was no such time to really calm him down now.

"Okay... I prepared something for you two." Jongdae took a piece of white paper from the table and then ripped it in two. He handed one half to each of us. I first looked at the paper like looking for a clue on it and then to Jongdae.

"What is this?" I asked and showed him the paper that he handed us. Baekhyun nodded at the question, glaring at Jongdae with interest. 

"You two will make your own lists of what you want to change in your relationship. Write down 5 things that probably bother you at the moment or you wish to have different and would be better if they changed. Then I want you to try your best to change them and make them come true. I think this is a good way if you two to know what bothers both of you and what wishes you have," he said and handed us pans to write. "I guess you two can share what you wrote later and maybe discuss about it. I don't have much more time right now and after all I don't really count with opinions on your wishes and bothers. Just write them here first. We will make another metting later to check how you two are doing and try giving some tips for your relationship. What do you think about it?" he explained. Both me and Baekhyun nodded, but didn't say a word to complain.

I didn't spend my time, but moved a bit away from both Baekhyun and Jongdae to get some privacy. He said we would show them around later, so I was going to keep it a secret for now. Baekhyun did the same and started working alone too. I didn't really know what to write at first, but later ideas just popped out of me. It was kind of hard to put things on a paper, but in some 10 minutes I ended writing, some more minutes I spent changing the ideas and wishes that I had. I eyed Bakehyun for a moment and saw that he was writing his own down too, while thinking hard. I was glad that he worked along and didn't protest to write down things. 

"Done," I said at last, finishing my list. Soon Bakehyun ended too and we sat on our places again.

"Good. I hope you are taking this seriously and that it will help you two. I guess we can part again now. I should go to work and I have no more work for you here," he said and we both agreed.

We parted our ways and me and Baekhyun left to the car. I was getting more and more curious of what Baekhyun wrote down and I wanted to get to work as soon as possible. My time was passing by quickly and I feared I might be too late.

 

 

Baekhyun had some mood switches here huh... How do you like the chapter? What will be written down by Baekhyun and what by Chanyeol? I love you all for subscribing and commenting! It means a lot to me. Please don't be quiet and speak up! I take anything you give me, just don't leave me lonely....

I hope I manage to check other chapters soon so they are good enough to be uploaded. I am also a bit slow because I just learned blind typing and I still need practice... Be patient and wait a bit, THANK YOU! 

Stay safe, here the situation with the virus is literally horrible, so guys I warn you say where you know you are safe. I LOVE YOU ALL!