Chapter 9

CRAZY LOVE (One Shot) (18 Parts)
After the first song, Ela then sang "Look At The Sunset."

After the after glow sets,
I'm going towards you,
Following the lights which turn on one by one

I'll embrace you,
Before the cold wind makes your shoulders flinch

I love you,
The foolish you,
You're so precious to me

As much as the sun that rises above you,
I'll keep you safe as much as you've waited for me, with this glaring heart,
All the dreams I've prayed for,
They're going towards you with my sincere scent

I hope that my wishes of smiling next to you every new morning,
Will be able to come true

I'll wait for you,
I'll never let go of your hands,
Even if it's only tears,
I'll wipe them away for you

Although we are not able to see the end,
No matter how bumpy our road is,
I'll promise you, please be mine

As much as the sun that rises above you,
I'll keep you safe as much as you've waited for me, with this glaring heart,
All the dreams I've prayed for,
They're going towards you with my sincere scent,
More than the air I breathe,

'I love you' 'You're the only one',
I want to yell those words out into the sky
I love you, my heart which feels like bursting is calling out to you

No matter how many times they find us,
No matter if we can't breathe,

Like those invisible flower-like smiles,
Which shine just like the stars,
I'll keep you safe beautifully

As much as the sun that rises above you,
I'll keep you safe as much as you've waited for me, with this glaring heart,
I love you, I love you,
You're the most beautiful in this world,
This dream-like heart,
More than the air I breathe

"I never thought I would meet a girl that can totally make me cry with her singing," Xiah said with tears formed in his eyes.

"She sings with so much emotion . . . that it really touches your heart once you listen to her," U-Know commented.

"Such an extraordinary girl . . . Jaejoong . . . don't you dare let her go. Don't let her escape okay?" Micky said as he patted Jaejoong's shoulder.

Jaejoong looked at Micky, then at Ela. "I won't . . ." he quickly uttered.

Iqah, Daniaa and Nab glanced at each other. Somehow they were all very happy for their Unni. They knew she was totally in love with Jaejoong. And it seems Jaejoong had fallen for her as well.

It was finally time for Ela and her friends to leave.

"Thank you for spending the whole day with us. I am really grateful," Ela said to the DBSK boys.

"No . . . we are the ones who should be grateful," U-Know uttered.

"Well we should be going," Ela said with a sweet smile. "Come on girls," she said to her friends.

Xiah quickly pushed Jaejoong in front of Ela.

"Uhmmm . . . Ela . . . would you like to have dinner with me?" Jaejoong bravely asked with a trembling voice.

Ela looked deep into Jaejoong's eyes. Somehow she could feel her heart beating very fast. But she just brushed aside what she was feeling.

"Dinner? Aren't you guys busy? I know I've already taken up so much of your time. I don't want to cause anymore inconveniences. Thank you for the invitation. But I'm sorry . . . I have to decline," she said as sh looked away from Jaejoong. She didn't want to see the hurt look in his eyes.

"Oh Unni . . . why?" Nab suddenly asked out loud. She couldn't understand why her friend rejected Jaejoong's invitation.

Xiah, U-Know, Max and Micky were totally surprised by Ela's action. They never expected that she would actually reject Jaejoong.

Jaejoong felt like he wanted to ran away and hide. He couldn't understand what he was feeling. It was the first time for him to have the courage to ask a girl out . . . and it turns out . . . his first time would result to being rejected.

Ela couldn't help herself. She gave Jaejoong a quick glance before saying goodbye to the other DBSK boys. She saw the hurt and sadness on Jaejoong's face. And somehow this also brought pain to her heart.

"Bye . . . Xiah, U-Know, Max. Micky. It's been nice meeting all of you. I hope we can meet again," Ela uttered quickly.

"Uhmmm . . . Bye," Max uttered. He wanted to say something but he knew it wasn't appropriate. So he just kept silent.

"Bye . . ." the other boys uttered sadly.

"Bye . . . U-Know," Nab said with a sad smile. Somehow she didn't want to leave. She wanted to just stay by his side.

"Bye Nab," U-Know replied with a low voice. He didn't want her to leave without any assurance of seeing her again.

"How long will you girls be staying in Japan?" Xiah suddenly asked.

"Well . . . we will only be here for five days," Iqah answered.

"Five days?" Xiah asked in disbelief. His mind was already spinning. How could he court Iqah in such a short time, he asked himself.

"Can't you stay for a few more days?" Micky asked Daniaa. Just like Xiah, he was also thinking that wouldn't be able to formally ask Daniaa out in such a short time.

"I'm sorry . . . but we have to return to our countries immediately. Iqah will return to Ireland, I will go back to Malaysia, Nab will return to Brunei and Unni will return to the Philippines," Daniaa answered.

Micky, Jaejoong, U-Know and Xiah were all suddenly worried. They didn't want the girls to just slip away from them. They had already met thousands of girls . . . but this was the first time that their hearts had totally fallen. SOmehow they didn't want the chance to just pass by. They didn't want to regret later in the end. They knew they needed to do something.