Chapter 08

Demo 1004

"Hanbin ah! Hanbin ah!"

I opened my eyes. Hayi?

"W-what are you doing in our dorm?"

"Your dorm? How can you sleep here in the studio?"

I looked around. Oh geez I'm still in the training center.

"I was looking for you last night and then..."

I tried to remember what happened. The girl... Wait, is that just another dream?

Hayi snapped in front of me.

"and then..?"

"Huh? Oh. Nothing. Why did you left yesterday?"

"Huh? Didn't Donghyuk tell you? I told him that I have rehearsal, you're too busy so I didn't bother you."

"Oh is that so?"

She nodded. She was about to go out of the room when I called her.

"Ahh Hayi!"

"Hmm?"

"Is there a new girl trainee here?"

"I don't know. Why? Well, you can ask Hana about it." she said then she walked away.

"Oh? Okay."

Why does she seems so cold today?

***

I'm going to the practice room where I met her last night. I was still confused if that really happened or if it was just a dream. I slowly opened the door to check if she's inside. But before I opened it fully, someone tapped my back.

"Oppa!"

"Oh you scared me!" I exclaimed as I immediately closed the door.

"Oppa, what are you doing here?"

Hana looked at me with confusion. She's holding a cup of iced cold coffee.

"Huh?"

"Yah! Jang Hana!" Junhoe was walking towards us.

"What again?" Hana asked irritably.

"Jiwon hyung is--- Oh Hanbin hyung?" he cut himself as he saw me then he looked at Hana again.

"You two...?"

"OH!"

He didn't finished what he's about to ask when someone suddenly opened the door. I was still holding the doorknob at that time. And then the next thing I knew, I fell on top of the person who opened it.

"Oh?"

It was not a dream. What happened last night, it's real and she's in front of me again.

Our eyes were locked to each other again. I moved away from her when I realized that we're on awkward position.

"Unnie, are you okay?" Hana helped her to get up then she glared at Junhoe.

"Yah! Why you didn't even help them?"

"Why would I? It's not my fault."

"Tsk! Sassy..."

"It's okay Hana. I'm fine." she smiled at her.

Her smile. It didn't even change.

"By the way, she's a new trainee." Hana looked at her as if she's asking her to introduce herself.

"Oh? Ah. Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Kim Dahyun. Please take care of me." she said as she bowed to us.

Kim Dahyun? No. That's not her name.

-Flashback-

“By the way, what are you doing here? Are you a patient? Are you sick?” I asked worriedly.

“H-huh? N-no… my dad is a doctor here so I came here often.”

“Oh really?”

“Yeah. Oh! Dad might be looking for me now. I gotta go. Bye!” she said as she walked away hurriedly.

"Wait!"

She was about to go so I stopped her.

"WHAT?"

"WHAT'S YOUR NAME?"

We're shouting at each other since she's too far already.

"CHUNSA!"

*A/N: Chunsa means Angel in Korea*

"Chunsa? Angel? YAH! ARE YOU JUST TEASING ME?"

She laughed.

"HAHA NO! I'M REALLY CHUNSA! YOON CHUNSA."

"OH OKAY! BYE... my angel!"

-End of Flashback-

What happened to her? Does she have amnesia? No way. That's too cliche.

"Oh. Yeah, welcome." Junhoe said without showing any interest so Hana elbowed his stomach.

"Aw!"

I sighed. These two won't stop fighting.

"Kim Dahyun? Is that your real name?" I asked her seriously.

"H-huh?" she was taken aback.

I went closer to her.

"I know you. So stop pretending."

"Yah oppa. Why are you scaring her?" Hana asked as she tried to get in the middle of us.

Hana and Junhoe looked shock. Even Junhoe who doesn't usually care with other people's business, interfered with us.

"Yah hyung. You might have just mistaken her for someone you know. Besides, her face is very common." He said as he tapped my shoulder

I smirked.

I moved another step and leaned closer to her.

"Yoon Chunsa. I don't know why you are doing this..."

She pushed me a little and looked straight into my eyes.

"I don't know why you are doing this too!" she said as her eyes trembled

"That's enough! Let's just get out of here unnie." Hana looked at me with disappointment as she shook her head. Then she pulled her away.

Junhoe and I was left behind.

"Yah hyung! Why are you picking on a new trainee? You're not like this. If you are interested in her, you should just have said so."

Then he left me too after he said that.