Chapter 06

Demo 1004

It's been a month already since we started filming. A new trainee was added to compete with the other members. Things are coming one after another that sometimes I feel I was drowning.

There's even one time that I ran away from the training center. I wanted to go to Busan at that time but I don't know how to go there, so I just went to Hangang Park. I came back to training center and bought my members ice cream as an excuse. They are all so worried and I feel so sorry to everyone after that, I did what the leader should not do.

After what happened in the hospital, I tried so hard not to think about her again. I need to focus. But no matter how hard I try, she keeps coming into my mind and in my dreams. 

And now, here we are again in the practice room. The PDs told us that we will be working with female artists for our next battle. After hearing that, we all can't hide our excitement. We're giggling, cringing and teasing each other. We're like kids who were excited to see their first crush. Well, it's just because it's the first time we'll work with a girl.

I was teamed up with Donghyuk and Hongseok hyung. We're in our respective room patiently waiting for the girl artist to come. Actually, I was having high hopes that Lee Hayi will come since she's really a good singer.

"Hiiiiii~"

Just then, a girl entered our room jumping with excitement as she gave hi five to each of us.

I smiled automatically as I saw her as if I hit the jackpot. The atmosphere was a little awkward, actually.

I gave her a chair to sit.

"Ei~ why you all look disappointed? You don't want me to be in your team?"

"Huh? No! No!" we all said as we shook our head.

"Actually, we're hoping that it's you." I said to her.

"Oh... is that so?"

"Yeah. Hanbin hyung is waiting for you to come in." Donghyuk added.

I'm a little embarrassed because of what Donghyuk said. I turned to look at Hayi and her face was glowing red.

"Hayi are you sick?" I asked her worriedly.

She touches her face. I also touched her forehead to check if it's hot but it's not. Just then, I heard Donghyuk and Hongseok hyung chuckled.

"You're really innocent Hanbin. She's blushing." Hongseok hyung said.

"H-hey I'm not! Let's just start." Hayi said.

We proposed to her our chosen song then we started throwing ideas on how we will perform it. After we planned everything, we decided to go and check on other team. We went to Jiwon hyung's team. Jang Hana was in their team.

"Oh annyeonghaseyo!" Hana bowed to us.

We greeted her too.

"Oh! Lee Hayi was in your team? Wah..." Jiwon hyung exclaimed.

"Why oppa? You have a problem with me?" Hana asked as she glared at him.

"Yeah, we have a problem with you! Why?" Junhoe answered instead.

Jiwon hyung just scratched the back of his head while smiling. Oh no two trouble makers are in his team.

"What!?" Hana glared at him too.

"We thought a y woman will come to our team then you came, I was excited for nothing. It was just a kid! Tsk. Ouch!"

"Hahahahhahahaha!"

We all laughed. Hana whacked the back of his head, she even jumped to do that because Junhoe is too tall. I was relieved when I realized there were no cameras filming us. Hahaha these two kids.

"You two look good together." Hayi teased them.

"Eewwwww!" they both said in chorus.

"Unnie don't say bad words, okay?" Hana said as she looked at Junhoe with disgust.

"Yah! How can you look at your oppa like that!?"

"Oppa!!!"

Hana ran to me as Junhoe tried to catch her. She's hiding behind my back.

"Yah! Junhoe stop it!" I said while I was trying to protect Hana from him.

"What's going on here?" Jinhwan hyung entered the room with his team and Lee Suhyun. They all look shocked.

"Oh~ Hanbin ah! You're a man now!" Jiwon hyung teased me as he smiled mischievously.

Just then I've realized that Hana was hugging me from the back. She immediately removed it after what Jiwon said. We both look flustered.

"Yiiiiiiiieeeeee" they continued teasing us.

"Y-yah! Hanbin oppa is just like a brother to me. Besides Hayi unnie li----"

She wasn't able to finish what she's saying since Hayi covered .

We all look confused. There's a moment of silent.

"Ahh! Hayi unnie l-likes icecream! Right, Hana unnie?" Suhyun said out of the blue.

Hana nodded while Hayi just smiled awkwardly. It seems like these three girls are hiding something. The atmosphere is still awkward since no one's talking so...

"Let's go have icecream! It's Jinhwan oppa's treat!" Suhyun said excitedly.

"Me? Why me?" Jinhwan hyung looked so confused but he didn't have the chance to refuse since Suhyun pulled him outside already and so we just followed them.