Chapter 05

Demo 1004

I was about to go when I saw the mirror in front of the stock room. I went near it. And as I see my reflection, memories flashed in my mind again.

-Flashback-


"Me!? I'm your ANGEL! Because I saved you!"

I was about to argue with her again but I decided not to. Girls are girls. They won't let a man win an argument with them. I was about to leave her when she suddenly said...

"Please... don't ever do it again." she sounded so sad as she said that.

What? Did she really think I was going to jump? That I was going to commit suicide? Well, it will never happen. Besides, I'm just a kid. How can I think something like that? Wait. Did I just call myself a kid? This girl really!

"Ya---"

"Don't you know how precious life is?" she tilted her head to the ground.

"H-hey... it will never happen, okay?"

"Really?" her face lighten up again.

I nodded.

"Then what are you doing there?"

"I was just trying to reach the stars..."

"How can you reach it? You're too small." she said chuckling

"Yah! So you think I can reach it if I'm tall? Tsk."

"Haha nah! Just kidding!"

"But do you think it's really impossible to reach the stars?" I asked while looking at the sky

"Yeah." she said without hesitation.

"Just like my dream..." I felt depressed

"H-hey it's not what I mean, okay? It's two different things. Besides, don't reach your dream... achieve it!"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"A dream is not something that you can get with just one try or one catch... it's a process. What's your dream?"

"I want to make music that can can make people smile or cry... I want to be an artist."

She held my both hands. She looked into my eyes. Her eyes seems like they're twinkling. She looks so happy.

"Really? Omg I can't believe we have the same dream" she said with a wide smile in her face.

"Really? You want to make music too?" I felt so happy too.

"Well not really, but I love to dance to music. I wanna be an artist too. Hmm... I'll make your dreams possible!"

"How?"

"We will train!"

"But my dad won't let me train in any company..."

"Well me too... but who said we need a company to train? Look around."

And so I looked around.

"This will be our training room!"

"The rooftop?"

She nodded excitedly.

"You can make music and I can dance to it and we can even share our skills to each other. We'll make a perfect collaboration!" she said full of confidence.

She's really an optimistic, huh?

"Actually, I've been practicing here since before." She said as she grabbed my wrist and pulled me somewhere.

"And see this?"

She point at the mirror in front of the stock room.

"This is my witness."

-End of Flashback-


You've been our witness. I smiled.

"I don't want to train with you anymore... I'm tired of you."

With that thought, the smile on my face faded slowly. I was in raged that I couldn't stop myself.

*boogsh**crash*

I kicked the mirror. It was broken into pieces… just like how my heart was broken.