Chapter 07

Demo 1004

I was looking for Hayi. She disappeared suddenly in the middle of our practice. Maybe she's mad at me because I kept on asking her if we could change our song.

I went to other team's practice room but they all went home already since they have finished practicing. It's almost 12am.

"Where did this girl go?" I asked myself

I kept on checking all the practice rooms until I heard a music playing. I followed where the sound came from. I reached the practice room at the end side of the basement. I hesitated before I opened the door. What if it's a ghost? Chills run through my whole body as I thought of it.

"Y-yah Hanbin ah! Do you still believe in that?" I said as I tried to calm myself.

I gulped as I opened the door with my eyes closed. The music was still playing. I can hear it clearly now. I slowly opened my eyes. A figure of a girl dancing to the music was set in front of my eyes.

She's dancing gracefully. I think I've seen this dance before. Her long, silky black hair sways as she moves. It seems like every part of her body were dancing.

I was so immersed at her that I didn't realize she already stopped dancing. We're looking at each other's reflection on the mirror.

That girl...

She looks surprised. She turned and bowed to me.

"Annyeonghaseyo!"

I couldn't move. I couldn't even say anything.

"Did I bother you? I'm sorry!" she said and then she turned off the music.

I know it's her. I'm not mistaken now. The way she dances. I'm sure it's her.

Finally I was able to move. I walked slowly towards her. My heart beats along with every step I made. We're only inches apart now. She's sweating but I can still smell her fragrance. I looked straight into her eyes. We locked our gaze.

She just grew a little taller but her face still looks the same. She’s still beautiful. How can she grow so beautifully?

"W-what's wrong?" Even her voice is still feels the same.

But why does she act like she doesn't know me? Is she just pretending?

"Do you remember me? " I asked as I looked into her eyes

"H-huh?"

"Do you know me?"

"I-I know you..." I was waiting for her to call my name again, "...you're B.I, the leader of Team B."

I wasn't expecting for this answer.

"I-I have to go now." she said as she bowed to me.

She was about to go when I grabbed her wrist to stop her. I faced her to me.

"Why are you doing this!?"

She's not answering. I tightened my grip on her wrist.

"Why are you making it hard for me!?"

She looked like she’s in pain. I let go of her hand gently. Her wrist was so red. I looked at her and tears are about to fall from her eyes.

"I-I'm sorry..." I said. I was going to hold her hand to check how it hurts but she hid it from me.

She bowed to me again and went out of the room hurriedly.