Anxiety Attack

Chaennie || Oneshots

Blackpink are in the Philippines for their tour. Jennie has a panic attack after fans shove their phones and cameras in her face on her way into the hotel and only one person can calm her down.

 

"Jennie! JENNIE! Please look here! "

"JENNIE,  JISOO LOVE YOU"

" JENNIEEEEE! "

"LOVE YOU GIRLS! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH JENSOO!"

 

The bodyguards, managers and hotel workers try to push against the fans to allow Jennie to get through but the mob seems to be stronger! They have so far only gotten Jennie and Jisoo through and into the hotel doors. Poor Jisoo was this close to getting snatched and if it wasn't for the bodyguard she would have been!

 

But for the other girls it's a little different than for Jennie. See Jennie needs her space I mean, sure, they all do but Jennie can't seem to breath when she's being surrounded and phones are in her face. All she can hear is the screams and her vision turns blurry.

 

At this point Jennie felt hot tears going down her face and her breathing had turned into a mess. Every slight movement was alarming and everyone, even the bodyguards seemed to be suffocating her. After ten minutes of pushing they finally got her through and into the hotel doors.

Jisoo was sitting in the waiting chairs but shot up as soon as she saw her best friend's state.

 

"Jendeuk? Are you okay?" Jisoo asks gently.

 

Jennie shakes her head violently closing and opening her eyes but nothing seems to be helping! All she can hear is distant screams and feels herself being closed in. To her is seems like all the walls in the building are closing in on her. 

 

Jisoo tries to pull Jennie gently into her chest. 

 

"Unnie...help" Jennie whimpers out feeling more tears down her face.

 

"Okay Jendeuk, why don't we take you to your room while we wait for Chaeyoung and Lisa, yes?" Jisoo suggests.

 

Chaeyoung. Rosie. Her Rosie. That's all Jennie heard and immediately started searching frantically for the younger girl. 

 

She needs Rosie. That's what she needs right now, the only thing that can calm her down right now is her Rosie.

 

"Rosie! Unnie....Rosie! I want...no need my Rosie!"

 

"Jennie, they are trying to get Rosie and Lisa in right now but don't worry they will be here soon and then you can have your Rosie."

 

" Okay.....C-Can we wait in...th-the room please?”

 

"Yes we can.”

 

The two girls headed up towards the room with the managers following them, the older girl felt very heart broken for Jennie. Just seeing your best friend in a saddening state hurts.

 

They decided to take Jennie to the room her and Rosie are sharing and stayed with her until the other arrived. You could still hear the screaming outside causing Jennie to cover her ears.

 

After a good fifteen minutes of waiting the door suddenly busted open revealing a very tired Lisa and a worried Rosie.

 

"Where's Jennie?” Rosie asked looking around seeing Jennie’s coat was laying on the bed meaning she was in here.

 

"I suggested she takes a shower to calm down but I can hear her crying a little so we are  gonna go to our room and we will let you help your girlfriend." Jisoo explained to the blonde.

 

The girls left leaving Rosie to place her bags on her side of the bed waiting for her lover. Jennie soon got out of the shower wrapping a towel around herself walking out too see Rosie sitting on the edge of the bed waiting.

 

"Rosie! " Jennie immediately ran up to her clutching on for dear life. She held onto the blonde girl breathing in her sweet scent.

 

"Sshh it's okay baby, I'm here now."

 

"Yeah you're here." Jennie softly whispered nuzzling her head deeper into Chaeyoung’s neck.

 

"I’m sorry it took me forever to get to you. As soon as I saw the crowd I should have known to go with you babe. I'm sorry."

 

"It's o-okay. Don't  ap-apologize, you always keep me safe.” Jennie said calmly.

 

Anytime there is big crowds Chaeyoung distracts Jennie (like singing “Baby Shark” to her to calm her down) especially at the airports so she can get through without much trouble. She doesn't want her girlfriend to suffer any type of pain and seeing her broken because of bunch of people who are just trying to show their love, they are really rough sometimes and pushy but they are still just trying to show their love.

 

"Are you okay now though?”

 

"I mean I still feel like my head is pounding but maybe after a short nap or something it will get better. Can you lay with me?" Jennie asks looking hopefully towards her girlfriend.

 

"Of course Princess " The Australian replies, gently laying down next to Jennie pulling her body close to her own spooning her the smaller girl.

 

In this position, with Rosie’s arms around her waist, her lips on her neck, her fingers drawing comforting circles onher skin, is where Jennie feels the most safe! It's the only place she feels protected. Jennie knows that the person holding her loves her to limits that can't be explained. She loves her like the Sun loves the Moon, like the waves loves the shore, and like the stars love the sky.

 

Rosie is her home.

 

Her one and only and she'd be shattered if she were to ever loose her. Loosing her would be like loosing the light of her life. One of the main sources of her happiness.

Soon they both fell asleep in each other’s arms. 

 

Later they were woken up by banging on the door. Rosie had gotten up to open it revealing the other two girls of Blackpink.

 

"Hey, were y'all sleeping? " asked the oldest of the girls.

 

"Yes Unnie, but we had a long nap so we're good now, come in guys." 

 

Rosie led them into the living room where a tired looking Jennie joined them.

 

"You feeling better now Unnie? " asked Lisa while gently patting her friend's back.

 

"Yes, that nap really helped me."

 

"Hmm that's good Jendeukie." Jisoo replied with a gentle smile on her lips.

 

"Okay, so if you feel better wanna go out for lunch? We found this amazing chinese restaurant literally ten minutes away from 

here." Jisoo suggests.

 

If Jennie was being honest right now she really just wants to stay in today and just have a peaceful day before the following hectic days with the concert. But when she looked at Rosie and saw her beautiful brown eyes brighten up at the mention of chinese food she decides to it up and go because she knows if she doesn't go Rosie won't go because she won't leave her alone especially after what happened this morning.

 

But it seems like Rosie has the same thought because she knows Jennie after an anxiety attack would just rather stay in and rest.

 

"Baby, you don't have to go if you don't wanna go. Especially not for me, I know how you feel now.” Rosie says taking a hold of Jennie’s hand kissing the back of it.

 

The gesture has Jennie melting and the other girls literally "awwing" out loud.

 

"No I will go, it's good to go out and get some fresh air too.”

 

"Alright babe." Rosie leans in gently kissing her girl, they both smile into the sweet kiss while Jisoo teases them and Lisa makes playful gagging noises.

 

"Damn these lesbians are too attached. You see this Lisa? Shoving their perfect relationship in my single 's face." 

 

Lisa playfully teases while crossing her arms.

 

"Don't be jealous Unnie."

 

"Damn well I'm jealous, I need some loving but I'm single as ."

 

"Well. let's hope the waiter at the restaurant finds you hot." Lisa jokes which earned her a smack on her forehead.

 

"Let's all get ready to leave soon because my stomach is starting to make growling noises." Jennie says causing the other girls go back to their room to get ready while Chaeyoung and Jennie do the same.

 

After getting ready they all met up walking down to get into the car. Jennie immediately saw the crowd of fans waiting and started having that horrible feeling in her stomach again.

 

That feeling immediately went away when she felt a hand slip into her's pulling her body closer. "Don't worry, I got you gorgeous, I promise.” She looked at Rosie who sent her a loving smile holding her close while they walk out. They have been warned (more like forced) by their management to not get to close in public but after Jennie’s previous attack Rosie could care less about what those heads want. Her priority is her girlfriend not a bunch of s telling her what to do. They all successfully got into the car after getting through all those crazy yet loving fans screaming and shoving. 

 

Jennie was grinning from ear to ear because Rosie had kept her promise of keeping her safe like all the other times. 

 

After successfully getting into the van she gave her girlfriend a little kiss on her cheek before whispering "I love you.” 

 

 

••
 

A/N: Panic attacks are so scary especially if you're surrounded by people. Please guys if you ever get a chance to meet the girls, be careful.

By the way did you guys see that video of filo blinks waiting for the girls at the airport? That was very embarrassing, please behave next time.