Detention With Ms. Kim

Chaennie || Oneshots

Chaeyoung huffs as she sits in the front of the empty classroom with her arms crossed over her chest. She has to stay after school to serve an hour of detention. 

 

Well, an hour and now 20 more minutes that she'd just earned for attempting to sneak out. She could've successfully got away, but for some unknown reason had to let it be known that she was out the door.

 

She might've been kind of disruptive but this form of punishment seems a bit erratic to her. Her desk was not that many inches away and positioned directly infront of her teacher's, so she could see everything the woman did perfectly. Like how the pretty woman perfectly ignored her by writing lessons on the board.

 

Chaeyoung felt like it shouldn't take that damn long to write two or three measly little sentences on the board to summarize whatever the hell. She wanted the teacher to turn around and face her again. It's been radio silence between the both of them since she was dragged back to the classroom by the light-skinned woman and she just couldn't stand it.

 

She did like ogling at Jennie, well Ms. Kim, but was growing bored of just sitting there quietly and hearing the clock tick in return. Besides she loves staring at the front of the teacher much more.

 

The bickering between the two ladies had died down when Ms. Kim reminded the scholar that it was her classroom, her rules, and that if she didn't like it then she could happily leave. Chaeyoung, in return responded by doing exactly that—or attempting to. The student was heading towards the door, but quickly did a 180 and parked her right back in the desk once Ms. Kim implied she'd make it harder for Chaeyoung to graduate.

 

Still every few minutes Chaeyoung would make some type of noise attempting to rile it back up or just provoke the woman in general.

 

From moving around in her desk, loudly tapping her nails along the marble surface, or just merely groaning out loud every few minutes. The only response she got out of Ms. Kim was a long exhale. It really wasn't much to the average person, but it let her know she was slowly pushing the woman over the edge.

 

Jennie, on the other end heard every little sound her student made and often had to bite down on the inside of her cheek or clench her jaw to control herself.

 

She'd been gracious enough to stand up in front of this board and allow Chaeyoung to get a front row view of her curvaceous physique since she'd always catch the girl's furtive glances, but that seemed to only keep the student quiet up until now.

 

However, she still wasn't going to respond.

If Chaeyoung really wanted her attention so bad then she'd actually open instead of acting childlike—Jennie thought—but, it was almost like a prayer she'd wish gone unanswered when the student actually did speak.

 

"Ms. Kim, this is really a waste of time," she heard Chaeyoung huff again before continuing, "flat out unnecessary."

 

Jennie just scoffed lowly once catching herself about to respond. The student had only said one thing and here she was ready to react. Looking at the clock and seeing how much time they had left, she thought to herself what the hell and simply did. Talking makes time go by faster anyway, right?

 

"I disagree." She spoke once she was "finished" writing. 

 

Jennie swore when she finally turned around she could see shooting stars in the student's dark brown orbs almost like she'd been waiting for some sort of interaction.

 

"That stunt you pulled today? That was unnecessary." The teacher continues after taking a seat at her own desk, “being an overall defiant halfwit gets you in unnecessary situations and you are here to learn, Ms. Park. So sit there quietly and waste all of your time." She finishes by quoting the student with firm emphasis.

 

Chaeyoung only scoffs in response. In her eyes she was definitely being unjustly punished for absolutely nothing.

 

••

 

So, the unnecessary stunt she'd pulled today was....

 

Fresh out of her previous class, Chaeyoung decides to stop by the women's locker room to 'enhance' her uniform a little before going to Ms. Kim’s class.

 

Entering the modern room she despises so much the blonde girl checks around to make sure she's alone before locking the door. She quickly finds her locker and enters its combination, pulling out her cheer bag and ping it. Fiddling around with some of the clothing inside the green and yellow barrel bag before smirking, "Aha!" Chaeyoung murmured to herself while holding up a more shorter and identical version of her school skirt. She then strips herself of her regular skirt before stepping into the mini one.

 

After briefly changing, Chaeyoung models in one of the full body mirrors embedded on each side of their lockers and nods.

 

She stuffed her regular school skirt, navy blue blazer, and school tie inside her cheer bag before throwing it back into her locker and slamming it shut. Chaeyoung knows she's definitely going to be later than usual for Ms. Kim’s class, but doesn't care that much..or at all. The student continued fixing herself up by unfastening the first couple of buttons at the top of her blouse and ruffling her curls up a bit before going back to check herself out in the mirror.

 

The blonde girl looks over her newly reformed uniform with a smile. Her hazel eyes trailed down to the mandatory school stockings and she contemplated on taking them off. They did add a certain appeal to the usually bland uniform, but she doesn't want to be seen as that much of an attention by removing them.

 

Either way, Chaeyoung knows she never has to show so much extra skin to get anyone's attention.

 

When she heard the second tardy bell ring while she was in the process of thinking she began to panic for a quick second, but then replaced that with another cute smile. Grand entrances are her thing. The student opted out on ditching the school stocking and exited the locker room.

Chaeyoung stopped in front of Ms. Kim's door and checked the time on her iPhone, plotting her entrance on the third tardy bell. 

 

The teacher's door was decorated for Spring and had her name spelled out with krazy, bold letters in a golden yellow. 

 

Chaeyoung dryly chucked at the fact that she was the only teacher who had themes for her door. Hearing the third and final tardy bell ring on schedule, Chaeyoung the smirks before entering the classroom.

 

Chaeyoung flipped her long curls and sashayed her hips, making sure to garner the attention of others while walking towards her desk surrounded by her friend group.

 

The looks she got from her fellow peers were cute, but didn't hold a candle to the look on Ms. Kim’s flushed face.

 

Chaeyoung believed the woman was blushing and swore she could see steam come out her small ears when they finally made eye contact. The heated encounter they had when she was called up to the teacher's desk made everything worthwhile. 

 

She beamed with confidence as she approached the modern steel desk. Leaning up against the side closest to the light-skinned woman with her hip, wanting to give the teacher a full display of her whole uniform.

 

Jennie just rolled her eyes and lightly shook her head at the student's movements. She cleared and began in a lower tone trying not to disturb the rest of her students from the pop quiz she'd gave out, "Ms. Park-.."

"Ms. Kim." Chaeyoung quickly cut her off with a smile. She responded in a more mimicked tone, receiving a short glare from the teacher in return.

 

The older woman just let out a breath before bracing herself with the everyday drama that comes with her student.

 

"Chaeyoung, do you find levity in not only distracting your classmates, but constantly disrupting my class too? And.." Her eyes quickly roamed over how inappropriate the student's attire was, "Where is the rest of your school uniform?!" 

 

She immediately noticed Chaeyoung’s shorter skirt that highlighted her toned thighs and legs when she walked in, the student's midriff was showing just a little exposing half of her petite belly, and 3 of the 6 buttons on Chaeyoung’s blouse were putting her cleavage on heavy display.

 

Ms. Kim’s eyes lingered on the student's chest but she then adverted them once catching herself blatantly staring.

 

Chaeyoung gave a careless shrug to the second question after looking over her shoulder to see her classmates actually doing that random pop quiz, idiots.

 

 “They look unfazed to me." She smiles at the woman. 

 

Chaeyoung never understood why she'd always bother Ms. Kim, but it was certainly the highlight of her days. Something just attracted her to the teacher. She loved the rush and was positive that the teacher did too. Why else would she entertain it daily? 

 

She then lowers her voice to a seductive whisper and leans forward giving the teacher a better view down her blouse.

 

 “So I think you're the only one distracted here, Ms. Kim." Chaeyoung watched as the cat-eyed woman's usually bright eyes darkened and she then felt her stomach do somersaults once catching Ms. Kim glance at her chest again.

 

"Well, I think showing up to class extremely late, improperly dressed, and back talking your teacher gets you a write up. Do you want that?" She heard the woman weakly throw back and almost busted out laughing right infront of her face. 

 

Chaeyoung felt Ms. Kim was making this exchange a little too easy and she did not mind at all. She could go back and forward with her all day and never get tired.

 

"Hmm.. I want you to do whatever you want with me." Chaeyoung grins watching the teacher shift in her seat.

 

She knew Ms. Kim was one of those teachers that actually hated extra paperwork. Since this was an Ivy League school, the write up process was long so she'd still be in class during it. Chaeyoung also sensed that Ms. Kim is actually losing her ground right now under all this tension.

 

Seeing the woman who always has it together all hot and bothered was so amusing to her.

 

Jennie, on the other end felt completely opposite.

 

She's no stranger to being hit on or having her students—mostly teenage boys—lust after her, but she quickly shuts that down and carries on with her day.

 

However, with this particular student it wasn't the same. Jennie actually found Chaeyoung extremely attractive. She also found her to be too persistent and a risky, flirtatious smart- that loved to not only tease, but test her.

 

A small laugh then bubbled up from beneath Jennie's chest at the thought of a student attempting to challenge her authority in her own classroom. She placed her palms down on the desk and locked eyes with the student before rising from her leather chair to match the girl's height.

 

The desk was the only thing keeping them inches apart and now Chaeyoung is able to see down Ms. Kim’s silk, buttonless blouse.

 

"Find your desk and take a seat!" Ms. Kim mutters out against pink lips.

 

Chaeyoung shudders once feeling the warmth come into contact with her skin. They are almost nose to nose and she can smell Ms. Kim’s warm floral scent; she always felt that comforting. She wants to antagonize the woman even more, but instead does as instructed and makes way to her desk. Taking her sweet time getting there of course.

 

When her classmates were finally done with the pop quiz and Ms. Kim was moving onto another lesson, Chaeyoung tried her best to be disruptive. From talking to her friends, to texting, to loud outbursts. "Nah, I think she needs to get laid. Maybe then she'll stop being such an annoying ." She says to her group of friends making them snicker loud enough so the teacher could hear.

 

Once hearing the bell ring signaling for the next class wave, Ms. Kim decided to amp it up.

 

"And Ms. Park, this annoying  will be seeing you after school, in detention." She announces and the remaining students chimed in with their immature reactions as they headed out the door.

 

Chaeyoung only laughed at the woman before rolling her eyes and exiting the classroom. Detention was never her thing and she always flirted her way out of it with other teachers, but she knew Ms. Kim was nothing like other teachers. Either way she was never present when it came down to detention with the taller woman and wouldn't be making an appearance today.

 

She walked out of that classroom highly unbothered.

 

After exiting her last class of the day, Chaeyoung didn't expect to see a familiar womanly figure with the same exact wavy brunette hair leaning up against the wall in an identical like canary blouse and waist hugging pencil skirt as the woman she loves to defy so much. She thought her eyes were deceiving her right about now, but they weren't.

 

It definitely was Ms. Kim. Back up against the wall, arms and ankles crossed looking to be waiting for her?

 

Jennie’s lips curved into a seductive smirk once she saw the confused expression on the blonde girl's face. She slowly leaned off the wall and the sound of her red pumps echoed throughout the fairly empty hall as she approached Chaeyoung unloading things at her locker.

 

“Ms. Park, going somewhere?"

Chaeyoung looks over her shoulder and right pass the shorter light-skinned woman, acting as if Ms. Kim had her mistaken for someone else, "Uh.. yeah? Home!" she says flatly after slamming her locker shut and walking around the teacher.

 

"Uh, no! Detention." Ms. Kim threw back in the same tone before quickly stepping in front of her student, almost running into her.

 

Chaeyoung just glared at the teacher for purposely blocking her path to the exit. "Ms. Kim, It's a Friday. I have better things to do and they definitely do not involve sittin' in some classroom with you for the day."

 

“Oh really?” Jennie scoffs a laugh and crosses her arms.

“Alright, I'll just deduct ten points off EVERY assignment for each day you've missed detention this year." She finished with an arrogant smile before turning on her heel to 'walk away.'

 

Chaeyoung’s mouth dropped, "What!? You can't do that!" she yells out causing some students passing by and administrators to look their way.

 

Jennie just gave a reassuring 'everything's under control' smile to her co-workers before quickly grabbing the student and leading them to a more seclude area.

 

"What're y-..let G-" Chaeyoung starts to yell again but is cut off.

 

"Be quiet!" Ms. Kim quietly shouts before slightly pushing the student up against the side of their lockers.

 

Chaeyoung only glares at the teacher again.

 

"Watch your attitude.” Jennie pointed her index finger at the girl. "Either you sit your in detention OR you fail my class." She crosses her arms.

 

"No!" Chaeyoung sticks her neck out at the woman, "That's unfair and I'm pretty sure against school poli-."

 

"AHT! AHT!" Jennie interrupted the student. Chaeyoung was getting off track and she was not about to let that fly. Besides, "pretty sure" isn't 100% sure.

 

 “Listen, the more time you waste back talking me, the more points deducted from your final grade." She shrugs before crossing her arms again.

 

Chaeyoung gasped lowly. She had a surprisingly great average in Ms. Kim’s class and a pretty clean record too. She couldn't risk jeopardizing her academic reputation and losing her spot on the cheer team or going home with anything lower than a high B to her parents.

 

"Ahem!" Ms. Kim snapped the student out of her thoughts. "What's it going to be? Because, I think.. you know, I can.. and, I will." She enunciated with each step until she was now invading the younger woman's personal space.

 

When Chaeyoung felt her back brush up against the metal, her fight or flight senses began to kick in. She couldn't get away this time since her green monster for a teacher was hovering right over her even though she was slightly shorter than her student and Chaeyoung wasn't exactly sure she'd win in any type of physical altercation with Ms. Kim. She just feels smaller than what she already is since there seem to be so many dead end escapes.

 

"Fine!" She finally answers with a scowl.

 

"Yeah, that's what I thought." Jennie mocks. "Now shall we?" She playfully held her hand out.

 

Chaeyoung only looks at the teacher's , coffin-shaped nails and scoffs. She was not about to be caught holding hands with Ms. Kim if she was the last woman on earth, but really she was just too upset with her at the moment to even hold hands.

 

The student just rolled her eyes before walking back to the classroom with her teacher in defeat.

 

Jennie had son'd her and she didn't like that at all.

 

••

 

"I'm tired of sitting in this damn desk. My hurts." The student murmurs while moving around.

 

Ms. Kim looked up from her desk for the thousandth time again and narrowed her eyes on the student. "What does that sign say, Chaeyoung?" She asked using her blue ballpoint pen to point at the 'NO PROFANITY' sign above her door.

 

Chaeyoung rolls her eyes before turning around then sighs once facing Ms. Kim again. "No profanity..." She mumbles.

 

The teacher hummed. "Now watch your mouth and hush." She states before going back to reading and grading over papers.

 

"This is stupid." Chaeyoung quickly spoke again disregarding what she was just told. 

 

"It's Friday and I'm probably the only one here, you can just let me go!" She complains.

 

Jennie said nothing as she skimmed over an essay. She'd been visibly showing disinterest in anything Chaeyoung had to say since they've got back to the classroom, but her irritation was definitely growing with each outburst from the student.

 

"I didn't even do anything wrong! It was just innocent fun, UGH!" Chaeyoung yelped louder, but the older woman wasn't going to engage. She simply exhaled again before flipping the now graded page in front of her prepared to tune the brat all the way out.

 

When Ms. Kim didn't respond or look up from her desk at all, the blonde girl pouted in anger. She does not like being ignored by her favorite person.

 

"Jennie..." She purrs out tauntingly with a small smile causing the woman to finally look back up at her with the quickness. 

Chaeyoung figures she's probably in big trouble for using her teacher's first name, but doesn't give a damn. Instead she wore a proud smirk and gave herself a pat on the back for provoking the woman again so easily.

 

Once looking up, Jennie readjusted herself in her chair and gave Chaeyoung a long, measured look. She's been sitting on a lot of harsh remarks and holding back from doing what she'd been desperately wanting. She wants to get up and really punish the student in her own way, but simply exhales once more after choosing her words very carefully.

 

"Ms. Park, you do not ever use my first name again! I am not one of your little friends and I'm not one of your other teachers. We are not buddy-buddy! Either shut up, or we'll sit in this classroom after school each and every damn day until the semester is over!" Jennie gritted out. She was done being nice and might've over-exaggerated a bit, but she said, what she said. 

 

"Are we clear?" She made heavy eye contact.

 

Chaeyoung just rolls her eyes and crossed her arms again. "Well I don't wanna.. shut up." She childishly mimicked back before seeing Ms. Kim’s nostrils flare and jaw clench at the response.

 

"Get up right now! Get up!" Jennie yelled out repeatedly. She knew the bass in her voice clearly startled Chaeyoung because she saw the girl practically jump out the desk to stand.

 

She now stood while glaring at the student. "Come here!"

 

Butterflies quickly flew into Chaeyoung’s stomach as she walked towards the modern desk. She really managed to push Ms. Kim over the edge and was finally getting an Oscar-worthy reaction out of her; exciting. She held eye contact for the most part and stopped in front of the teacher's desk once seeing the woman sit back down in her leather chair.

 

 “Around here." Jennie gestures with her index finger for the student to be on the side of her desk and Chaeyoung quickly did as told.

 

Surprising, she thought as she turned in the chair to face her.

 

A humorless chuckle escaped from Jennie once seeing the needy expression on the blonde girl's face.

 

"Pick it up." She motions toward the board with her eyes.

 

Chaeyoung furrowed her thick brows. 

 

"Uh..what?" Definitely not what she was hoping for.

 

"Girl, I swear to God, if you make me repeat myself.." Jennie then glares at the student. "Pick up the damn chalk!" She demanded.

 

Startled and a little aroused by the aggression in Ms. Kim’s voice, Chaeyoung does as told.

 

 She quickly picked up the soft white rock and looked at the woman. "Okay? What now?" She threw her hands up.

 

"I will not disrespect Ms. Kim ever again.' Fifteen times, neatly."

 

Chaeyoung’s eyes went wide. "What?! Are you insa..-"

 

"Thirty. Five." Jennie firmly cuts her off.

"Ms. Kim?!" She attempts to protest with a whine.

 

"You must want to do sixty five?" The teacher crossed her arms. "I'm being considerate, but we can easily go up to a hundred or maybe even two. Do you want me to change my mind?"

 

Chaeyoung shakes her head after rolling her eyes.

 

"Words!" Ms. Kim commands.

 

"No, Ms. Kim.." She mumbles.

 

"Okay!" Jennie smiled, but her eyes remained cold. "Now be quiet and get started since you're aching to do something so bad. 'I will not disrespect Ms. Kim ever again.' thirty five times." She said while turning back to the work on her desk.

 

Chaeyoung looked at the chalk in her hand then the board and rolled her shoulders trying to think of a way out of this situation.

 

"It's not gonna fit." She thought if Ms. Kim was being so thoughtful then she wouldn't be having her doing such an insane childlike thing in the first place. Is this Pre-K?

 

Ms. Kim only laughed at the poor excuse while writing then circling (F) in bright red ink on another student's paper.

 

“I'm sure you can make it fit." She smirked while turning over to another page.

 

Chaeyoung glared at the fair-skinned woman. "You're treating me like I'm some child."

 

"Stop talking at me and write before I change my damn mind." Jennie utters without even looking up. She knew if the student didn't want to be treated like such then she'd soon stop acting after this.

 

Chaeyoung quietly scoffed before stepping towards the chalk board. She did not like this at all. When she brought the chalk up to the board she looked over her shoulder to see the teacher ignoring her again by reading something. She rolled her eyes at the sight before turning her attention back to the board. When she finally tapped it she heard Ms. Kim speak.

 

“And, I better see more than five 

sentences by the time I get done with this paper."

 

The student groaned. She wants to lash completely out, but instead just balled a fist and glared at the woman once more. She did not want to do a hundred lines. Chaeyoung tried to write at a quick and steady pace while being meticulous, but became unsteady, letting her nerves overflow once she was finally on the fifth sentence. 

 

She glanced over her shoulder to see Ms. Kim keying something in on her laptop and mentally thanked God before writing again in the same quick and steady pace. Once she was fourteen lines in she heard the woman commend her, but didn't care to respond and only continued writing. 

 

This tactic may work on anybody else but definitely not her. The stupid statement was only implanted in her head for the time she spent writing it. Chaeyoung was still going to openly defy Ms. Kim at the end of the day and no amount of writing would ever put a stop to that.

 

When she was on the final line she had to squat down to fit the last sentence at the very bottom of the board causing her skirt to ride up a little more unknowingly showing off her to the teacher.

 

Once Chaeyoung was finally finished she eased back up while looking over each sentence before turning to notify her teacher, but Ms. Kim’s chair was already turned in her direction.

 

The woman's legs were elegantly crossed and her right elbow was planted on the arm rest using her hand to hold her chin up. Chaeyoung didn't know how long Ms. Kim had been looking at her, but when she finally met the teacher's intense gaze it made her breathing increase to the point where she had to bite down on the inside of her bottom lip to control herself.

 

After staring at each other for probably 2 whole minutes, Chaeyoung decides to speak first since Ms. Kim acted like she couldn't see that the board is full.

 

"I'm done.." She spoke softly and hated how small she sounded all of a sudden.

 

"Are you?" Ms. Kim shifted in her seat while uncrossing and crossing her legs the other way.

 

"Yes, Ms. Kim."

 

"Really?" The teacher slightly tilt her head. "Because I don't remember saying you were." 

 

The student frowned at those words

"What?! You sai-"

 

Ms. Kim spoke over her, "I know what I said." She was finally done with all her grading and wanted to give the student a taste of her own pestering medicine.

 

"This is so unfair!" Chaeyoung stomped her feet which only tickled the teacher even more. She looked like an upset puppy that just got her toys snatched away.

 

Jennie shrugs, "My classroom, my rules. Now get started on the rest of those sixty five lines." she turns in her chair back to her desk.

 

"No!" She heard the student blurt out and stopped in her tracks, raising both brows in response letting Chaeyoung know she better lower her voice.

 

"I- I'm sorry, but please don't make me do that, Ms. Kim.. I don't want to." Chaeyoung then says softly while looking at the teacher with soft eyes, holding her arm trying to convey an apologetic stance.

 

Jennie spun her chair back to the side so she's facing the student again. "Come here." She cleared and Chaeyoung didn't hesitate to move closer.

 

When she approached the desk, Jennie narrowed her eyes on the girl while biting down on her bottom lip; thinking. She wasn't fond of the height difference between them at the moment due to her sitting, and didn't want to give Chaeyoung another advantage to be disrespectful. 

 

She snapped her fingers and then pointed to the ground gesturing for the student to lower herself.

 

She watched as Chaeyoung actually followed directions and kneeled before her waiting for any more. "Your other teachers tell me that you're more than the model student in their classes and that's news to me—given how bad you are in here." 

 

Jennie stops to softly glare at her student for a brief moment. 

 

“You can't be a good girl for me, but you can for them?" She uncrossed her legs before leaning in closer to the student. 

 

"Makes Ms. Kim think you want all of her attention. Is that it, Ms. Park?"

 

Chaeyoung shudders at the way Ms. Kim pronounced her last name it always sent a shiver down her spine. 

 

 "Maybe.. I want you." She confesses while looking up at the teacher and seeing a tiny smirk grace the older woman's glossy lips.

 

"Aww," Jennie laughs at the thought of herself really engaging in something considered so indecorous. "Too bad I don't mess around with brats. I like women who are well behaved." She emphasized.

 

"That's a lie!" Chaeyoung quickly shot back, ignoring Ms. Kim’s small insults on her character. Any other time she'd jump for an unnecessary argument with the woman, God knows she loves them, but this seemed like the moment she'd be finally getting what she had been desperately wanting.

 

"You mess around with me daily and today only proved that,"

 

Jennie interrupts, "Enlighten me." she was now intrigued.

 

"Posted up after my last class like some pimp just so I could sit in here and learn my lesson." Chaeyoung stated like it was clearly obvious. 

 

“You've never done that before so it only proves my point, and to be quite honest, I think my behavior arouses you."

 

The only other response Ms. Kim gave was an amused brow. She inwardly chuckled at the term Chaeyoung used knowing madam would be more fitting, but didn't care to correct the girl since she seemed to be on a roll.

 

"Yeahhh," The student dragged out. "I know it does. I mean, why else would we be here? Just admit that the thought of putting me in my place turns you on even more." She taunted with a small grin while moving closer to her teacher.

 

Jennie lightly chuckled and shook her head. She doubts Chaeyoung can even keep up with what all she wants to do with her, but she did have a somewhat valid argument. Every time Chaeyoung defied her, she'd get a thrill out of asserting herself over the younger woman. She wanted to not only punish, but her student hard after every little stand-off they had.

 

"Okay." She finally breathes out after smoothing down her pencil skirt.

 

Chaeyoung raised her brow before opening to question, but was quickly silenced by Ms. Kim grabbing her face and attacking her soft lips with a rough kiss.