Chaennie VLive

Chaennie || Oneshots

“Goodbye everyone. I love you.” Jennie smiled at the camera and leaned forward to turn off the VLive. After she ended it she heard a knock on her door.

 

She got up from her seat and rolled her eyes. “Who is it now?” she mumbled, then opened the door. 

 

“Hey Jen! I saw you were live. Is it still on?” Rosie was excited like a puppy. 

 

Jennie let her enter the room. “I already ended it.” She sat down on her bed again and Rosie beside her. 

 

“Oh really?” Rosie looked up to the elder with watery eyes. 

 

“Yes, Rosie.” Jennie said softly.

 

“I never manage to get into your lives. You always say I should stay away. Today you didn't say anything so I thought I could come here, but you ended it already.” A tear escaped Rosie’s right eye. “Everyone is allowed to have fun with you during the VLive but I can only watch it from my room.”

 

“Rosie listen...” 

 

“No Jennie, I’m tired of this. You always go live with Jisoo unnie, even Lisa was on your live once. During our Blackpink Vlives when it’s the four of us, you don’t let me sit beside you.’’ Rosie snapped at Jennie.

 

Jennie cupped Rosie’s cheeks. “It's not that I don't want you with me, but I can't control myself around you. I could accidentally say something or do something that would expose us. I want nothing more than be live with you but I'm scared of myself baby. She kissed the younger's forehead and wiped her tears away. “ Rosie you know I can barely control myself on stage or just...anytime. I wish we didn't need to hide it but we can't expose us yet.”

 

Rosie nodded softly. “But still. You are always so close and touchy with the others. You told Jisoo unnie you love her.” A cute blush covered Rosie’s face and was formed to a pout. “You flirt with Lisa all the time.” Jennie chuckled and pulled Rosé closer so she was forced to sit on the elder's lap. 

 

‘’I do love Jisoo unnie and Lisa. But in the way I love my sisters.” She pecked Rosie’s nose. “But I only love you my Rosie posie.” 

 

Rosie giggled at the cute petname and pressed her lips on Jennie’s.

 

Before Jennie could deepen the kiss Rosie suddenly pulled back. “Jennie, you know how much the blinks want a Chaennie VLive. Please let’s do it. I promise if you feel uncomfortable we will end it.”

 

“You don’t give up, do you?” Jennie smiled.

 

‘’Never! Let me go grab my guitar from my room.” 

 

 

The Vlive went great. They mostly talked to the blinks in English. They also covered some of their favorite songs. Rosie was very happy. She understood very well that it was the best for them to stay as lowkey as possible, but at the same time she wanted everyone to know that Chaennie was so much alive and going strong.