Untitled

Chaennie || Oneshots

Jennie 

Remember when I posted a picture of us at Coachella and captioned it 'Channie'? You were sitting in front of me that time, scrolling through your phone. You looked up at me then smiled. Your eyes crinkling at the sides and your lips stretched across your face. You were glowing , you were happy, you were elated. I looked down bashfully, afraid for you to see my cheeks that were probably glowing red. The fans went wild, spamming my post with comments saying the ship name is “Chaennie” not “Channie” but I just turned off my phone and stood up from where I was sitting just to plop down next to you on the couch. I wrapped my arms around your waist then leaned against your shoulder. You murmured an 'I love you' which I reciprocated. We were so happy. So free.

 

Rosie

Remember when we were on tour and I was having a bad day? I was cooped up on the couch in the dressing room listening to music, and frowning at every post I see on tumblr. My twitter notification was constantly chiming but I ignored it because I was afraid of what I might see in that godforsaken site. I heard whispering behind one of the curtains and not long after, you flung the curtain open then proceeded on tickling my sides with Jisoo unnie. You knew how ticklish I was so you used that to make me smile. I laughed so hard, I begged you and Jisoo to stop but you continued to assault me with tickles. We were laughing so loudly and we were so happy, I was so happy, that I hadn't noticed Lisa filming the moment. All I focused on is the gummy smile that I adored so much on your face and the glowing look in your eyes. My smile was also through the roof and unbridled happiness was coursing through my veins. It was just you and me, you trying to cheer me up and me willingly falling unto your clutches. I was falling. 

 

Jennie

Remember when we went to The Weeknd’s concert together with Chahee? When I told you that I had gotten tickets for it, you exclaimed an excited "Really?!". You were so happy, elated, excited, and shocked. You hugged me to show your gratitude and I hugged you back tighter, savoring the feel of your body against me. When you pulled back, your face was still glowing with so much happiness that it made me proud of myself for being the reason behind that smile. I told you Chahee was also coming and something flashed in your eyes but it vanished as quickly as it came giving me no time to decipher it. We went to the concert that night with Chahee but it felt like it was just only the two of us. It felt like a date. It felt like we were in our own world. Just the two of us. You and me, that's what it's supposed to be. 

 

Rosie

Remember when we were on tour in Macao and you had to leave the stage because you didn’t feel well. You were rushed to the hospital and I was so worried. I cried before going back on stage for the encore, because it was the first time we would perform without you plus the fact that I didn't know why or how you have gotten so sick that you need to be confined for a few days. After performing, I immediately went to visit you and as I opened the door to your hospital room, I saw you sitting on your bed looking so small while scrolling through your phone. When you heard the door open, you looked up and saw me standing there. My presence elicited a big smile to stretch across your face which I reciprocated. I walked towards you then plopped down on your bed. You continued watching me until I hugged you and whispered how worried I was. You just laughed casually and told me not to worry but I was still holding onto you so tightly. That night, the fear of losing you crept up at me and the anxiety of never being able to hold you again scared me. I've become so dependent on you that it scared me to be with you. But I persevered because you make me so happy. 

 

Jennie 

We were so happy but what has become of us? I miss you.

 

Rosie

We were so happy and it saddened me it ended. Do you miss me?

 

Jennie

Do you ever think of me just like how I think of you every night?

 

Rosie

I think of you every night and I can't seem to stop.

 

Jennie

But I was scared.

 

Rosie

But you were scared.

 

Jennie

So now, everything is just a memory that fades as time passes away.

 

Rosie

And now we are just the Jennie and the Rosé of Blackpink. 

 

Jennie

There is no Chaennie.

 

Jennie and Rosie

There is no us.

 

 

 

 

A/N: I was feeling a little sad, so I had to put it out there guys. I'm sorry :(