First Date

Meet and Greet

“What is that?”

 

“Why, babe, that’s a boat.”

 

“A boat?”

 

“A boat.”

 

“That’s not a boat, that’s a yacht. More like the ing titanic.”

 

“Okay, then it’s the titanic.”

 

“You’ve got to be kidding me.”

 

Jennie tries to pick her jaw up off the floor as she takes in the large, beautiful yacht in front of her. The boat… ejem the titanic was docked in a pristine bay, completely secluded from the rest of the world. Their first date was going to be in the wealthiest part of LA on a yacht that costs more than her house.

 

“So what do you think?” The pink haired girl asked with a smile, arms open to show of the boat.

 

“I...love it.” Jennie says, still in awe of the boat. “I kind of have a thing for boats.”

 

Hey if her sister can lie about liking spiderman she can lie about liking boats.

 

“Sure you do.” Chaeyoung mumbled to herself with a chuckle. “Ready to head out?”

 

“As ready as I’ll ever be.”

 

The taller girl takes Jennie’s hand and the brunette swears she feels tingles run down her spine just at the mere touch of her fingers. Men she had it bad.

 

Carefully, Chaeyoung leads her up to the dock and onto the boat. Jennie let’s go of her hands, as she walked further to look around the boat. The upper deck had an expansive informat dining room and what looked like a food buffet. There was additional lounge seating making the deck extremely practical should one have a party there.

 

The aussie girls lead her inside to show her two cabins which according to her could be converted to create a large VIP or a second master cabin. The girl mentioned when her family came to visit they usually stayed here instead of a hotel. On the sundeck there is a fully equipped gym and Jennie can already feel herself getting hotter just at imagining the singer working out in here, all sweaty, muscles bulging up, in tight clothing and… whew.

 

On the lower deck, Chaeyoung’s favorite part, was specifically designed to be in a quiet and relaxed part of the vessel as there was massage treatment room, a hot tub, a sauna and a hot tub.

 

“You know your life is insane right?”

 

“I promise I’m not trying to flaunt my wealth or anything.”

 

“Right simple girl.” Jennie said, with a chuckle. “ SImple girl. Fancy boat.”

 

Chaeyoung chuckled with a slight blush. “All I want is to spend the day together and talk, and the boat is private. We won’t be bothered here.” She explains. “Do you think you can leave your worries behind and stay in the moment with me today?”

 

Jennie looks at her for a second then at the sky above and takes a deep breath. “Yes.” She said with a nod. “I’m excited for us to spend quality time together.” She spends so much of her life worrying about the future, but it seemed that whenever she was with Chaeyoung, she was able to just be herself. “You are more than just a girl to me. You are someone who reminds me what can happen it I just let go, who reminds me to always enjoy the moment.”

 

Chaeyoung listens to her intently with a soft smile and Jennie gets shyer by the second.

 

“You look at me as if I’m special. I’m not used to that.”

 

The pink haired girl takes a step closer and grabs both of Jennie’s hands in hers, intertwining their fingers. “Today and whenever I’m with you, I just want to be Park Chaeyoung. Not Rosé Park the actress or Beyond Roses member.” She says, the look in her eyes letting Jennie know she meant it. “Can we do that? Can we just be… ourselves?”

 

“It’s nice to meet you, Chaeyoung.”

 

A smile.

 

“You too, Jennie.”

 

The brunette leans forward and stands on her tiptoes, pressing a sweet kiss on Chaeyoung’s mouth. Her smile feeling warm against Jennie’s lips.

 

------------------------

 

After some more kissing both girls are now sitting on one of the couches on the deck as they drink a glass of champagne along with Jennie’s favorite milk ice cream.

 

“You are pulling all the stops today, aren’t you?” Jennie teased as she took a spoonful of ice cream.

 

“Only the best for you, Jen.” The vocalist said with a smirk.

 

Jenni chuckles. “I’m glad. Typically my dates are more of an uncomfortable walk on a windy beach. When they happen at all, that is.”

 

“Not a big dater?”

 

“No since my broken engagement.”

 

Chaeyoung winced. “Ugh, was it messy?”

 

“Kind of.” The brunette shrugged. “Well, as messy as it can be when you still have to work together.”

 

“Oof, that’s rough.” Chaeyoung winced again. “I don’t think I could be around my ex, especially not with access to a lethal weapon.” She joked.

 

“It was tempting at first, but he’s a selfish prick. Not worth the jail time.”

 

Chaeyoung places her hand on Jennie’s leg and rubs her thumb back and forth over her skin, as it always happens goosebumps appear on her skin. This type of comfort showed Chaeyoung was so sweet and caring and Jennie can feel the butterflies in her stomach fluttering.

 

“Sorry, I shouldn’t have brought up the ex. Not exactly an appropriate first date conversation.”

 

Chaeyoung waives her off. “Don’t apologize. I want to know everything about you, messy parts and all.”

 

“Well not much to say.” Jennie said looking away. “I’m kinda boring.”

 

“Have you ever smoked?”

 

“Nope.”

 

“Shoplifted.”

 

“Of course not!”

 

“Had a one night stand?”

 

“Just one.”

 

“Thoughts?”

 

“Well...it was pretty great.”

 

“Would you like to relive it again?”

 

Oh.

 

Now they are talking.

 

“Definitely.”

 

The pink haired girl leans in, getting dangerously close to kissing her again.

 

“Hmm…”

 

She lets her lips brush over Jennie’s, just barely touching her, the brunette breathes heavily waiting for more but sadly she pulls away.

 

“Maybe later.” Chaeyoung smirks.

 

Damn it.

 

Now she 's .

 

“You’re a ing tease.”

 

Chaeyoung laughs, then goes over to her putting her arms around Jennie and the brunette swears she could get lost right now, the aussie’s arms making her feel warm and safe.

 

“It’s like we’re completely alone out here.”

 

Chaeyoung kisses her shoulder. “We are.”

 

The two sit snuggled close together for a few minutes, enjoying the feel of the sun on their bodies, and the sea breeze blows around them.

 

“Come on, let’s see if we can catch our lunch.” Chaeyoung said, pulling Jennie up with her.

 

Jennie freezes for a second. “Now hold on, you’re a sailor, singer, actor and fisherman?”

 

“I’m Australian babe, I like outdoor activities.”

 

“What else are you good at…”

 

“I think you now.”

 

“Oh, care to show?”

 

Chaeyoung’s eyes darken as she leans closer. “Why do I have a feeling that you’re a very naughty girl?”

 

“Because I am.”

 

With that the vocalist moves her hand around the back of Jennie’s neck, gripping her tightly before bringing to the brunette’s. Chaeyoung kisses her like a starved beast, as if she just can’t get enough. Her hand grips Jennie’s waist, pulling her even closer to her.

 

Jennie moves her hands under her shirt, feeling the vocalists chiseled abs. Chaeyoung moans as she lightly digs her fingernails into her chest.

 

The vocalist spins her so that Jennie’s back is against the railing. Jennie leans her head back as Chaeyoung kisses her neck, the brunette at the feel.

 

“I could do this forever.” She said before on Jennie’s collarbone making her gasp.

 

“Why don’t you?” Jennie moans.

 

The vocalist slowly makes her way down to the brunette’s hard s. Her teeth nibble gently on one, and fingers squeeze the other before pulling away.

 

“No! Why you stop?”

 

Chaeyoung smirked. “Because we have fishing to do.”

 

Stupid, ing, hot, teasing rock star.

 

----------------------

 

After Jennie took a couple of minutes to get herself together, she joined Chaeyoung to the bow of the boat, where she had two fishing poles waiting for them. After some instructions and some more teasing they both sit with their lines casted into the water.

 

“The ocean is so beautiful.”

 

“Not as beautiful as you.”

 

Oh, come on.

 

The brunette was about to tell her off on her cheesy line but remained open after she turned to look at the vocalist. Chaeyoung had taken off her shirt, leaving her in only her shorts and bikini top. And dear god Jennie did not realize how good her body would like in the light of day.

 

If she wasn’t before…

 

Chaeyoung stands up as she fixed some things around the deck, Jennie admiring her from afar, and thinking one: how good she looked and two, how much of a good time she was having, how happy she was to be spending time with her.

 

Jennie walks up to the vocalist and wraps her arms around her from behind, her finger landing on her toned abs.

 

“Why hello there.” The vocalist turns around so that she’s facing the shorter girl, bringing her hands to her cheeks. “You’re supposed to be fishing.”

 

“You distracted me.”

 

“Mmm.” Chaeyoung smiled. “Well, in that case, I guess I’m just going to have to distract you a bit more.” and with that the vocalist leaned down and pressed her lips to Jennie’s, sending heat flooding through her body.

 

The brunette nips at her bottom lip as she pulls Chaeyoung in closer to her, leaving them flush against each other. The aussie then deepens the kiss, setting off a pang of desire deep in her belly.

 

“Chaeyoung, I…”

 

“Should go back to fishing.”

 

Goddamn it.

 

“We're going to need sustenance if you keep working me up like that.”

 

This cheeky bastard.

 

Jennie rolls her eyes and lets out a frustrated sigh before heading back to her post, waiting for Chaeyoung to sit beside her.

 

“I’m glad we get this time together today.”

 

“Me too.”

 

“Tell me something about yourself.”

 

“What do you want to know?”

 

“Something true. I don’t get a lot of truth from people.”

 

Jennie looks back to the ocean for a moment as she thinks about what to say. There was a lot she could say to her, but she’s not sure if she should. “As I said, I’m kinda boring, I love reading, pilates and baking.”

 

“Uh, can you make apple pie?”

 

Jennie smiled at the hungry look of the girl. “I can make a very, very delicious apple pie.”

 

“Oh, I think I like you very much.”

 

“How about you? Who are you at your core?”

 

This time is Chaeyoung who looks at the ocean. “I’m a sister, aunt and son. My parents gave us everything, sacrificed a lot for me and my sister, and I’ve done everything possible to make sure they are taken care of. I don’t want them to need anything.” She says with a soft smile. “Most days, I love singing more that acting, but I can’t imagine not doing it.”

 

“Tell me more about you.” Jennie asked, genuinely interested in hearing more about the vocalist’s life. SHe wanted to know it all.

 

Chaeyoung eyebrows furrow. “I… I won’t lie. You are not the only one with a ty ex, I was played, cheated on… after that I had no intention of ever being in a relationship again after that.”

 

“Then what do you want with me?”

 

Chaeyoung looks directly into her eyes and Jennie can sense the strong emotions the vocalist was feeling.

 

“More. I want more.” She answered seriously.

 

“And what if you realize I’m not worth more?”

 

‘What if you’re worth it all?”

 

“You’ve spent a few hours with me, Chae. You can’t…”

 

Chaeyoung interrupts her. “I’m giving you my truth. All I’m asking for is a little of yours.”

 

Jennie sighs and then she just tells her the truth. “My sister is dying. She’s 17 and has huntington’s disease.” There, that was Jennie’s truth, yes she’s terrified of letting go and opening up, she’s scared of falling but at the end of the day she wants to try and in order to do so she needs to be honest.

 

“.” Chaeyoung whispered reaching out hold Jennie’s hand. “Is there anything that can be done to help her?”

 

“No.” The brunette shakes her head, looking down. “It’s terminal. Ella’s disease has become my whole life. She’s my whole life.” She whispered.

 

“I… I don’t even know what to say or how to help you.”

 

“Just…” Jennie hesitated. “It’s the reason Kai left, he couldn’t handle that I had to give her attention instead of him.”

 

“He sounds like a ing prick.”

 

“I’m telling you this now, because I do like you, Chae, god do I like you.” She admits. “But whatever it is that we’re doing can’t interfere with what I have with my sister.” She tells her seriously, Jennie figures better let her know the truth before they start. “Your life is crazy. I won’t be able to follow you around the country.”

 

“Hey, whoa, no.” Chaeyoung shakes her head. “I would never want you to. I’m not going to ask you to give anything up for me.”

 

“You can’t be this perfect.” With a small frown and smile.

 

“I’m far from perfect, trust me.”

 

“You’re kind, funny and unbelievably hot.”

 

“Don’t forget a god in the bedroom.” Chaeyoung jokes.

 

“Wow, egocentric much?”

 

“I’m going to choose to take that as the compliment I know it must be.”

 

“And you prove my point precisely.” Jennie leans forward and lightly touch her lips against Chaeyoung’s “Don’t make me think you’re great and then break my heart.”

 

“I will keep fighting until you decide to let me in completely.”

 

Jennie sighs. “God what are you doing to me?” She whispered.

 

“I’m making you feel how you make me feel… utterly helpless.”

 

Chaeyoung pulls her into her chest and Jennie settles in comfortably. The vocalist rubs her hands over her back, comforting her with her touch and the brunette can feel all her defenses fall away as she holds her.

 

“Everything about you makes me feel so happy.” Jennie confessed. “I didn’t know I could be this happy. I’m so used to being sad and worried all the time.”

 

“I promise I’ll do everything I can to make you happy.” Chaeyoung said, pulling her in for a deep kiss afterwards, her own way of ‘closing the deal.’

 

In that moment Jennie realizes that was the kind of kiss that made her forget about the world around her and in that particular moment she would gladly do so.