Chapter 3

The white Wolf

Chapter 3

.
Seeing no answer, Jongin moved closer to him, without abruptness.
" -Come with me. He said softly, placing his hand delicately on his shoulder, making him wince. Come with me, you have to heal your ankle. He resumed, pressing his hand a little more on him.
The young man then snuggled up against him, to his astonishment and Jongin put his arm on his shoulders to guide him.
It was, both limping on the same side, that they made the few hundred yards to the hut.
...
Arrived in front of the cabin, Jongin then opened the door, but the young wolf man froze and sniffing the air, clearly afraid to enter.
" -Do not be afraid. Jongin told him, forcing him to move forward. I swear nothing bad will happen to you.
Reassured by his voice, not resisting any more than that, he finally let it go and they finally walked through the door.
Closing behind them, Jongin immediately abandoned him to get something to treat him in his medical mess which he kept in the bathroom.
...
Returning quickly to the main room, the young wolf man was still standing where he had left him, in front of the door and he smiled at him.
Bundled up in his jacket, he looked like a little lost puppy ... but wasn't that what he was? A little puppy? Or rather… a lost little wolf cub? Biting his lip as a wave of guilt rose to the surface, he cocked his head to the side, detailing it. He had to find something to put on his back. Because the jacket hid a good part of his body, but nothing but the sight of his shapely thighs, his pretty legs, his thin ankles, his bare feet… he want to touch him. He desired him, it was a miracle for his exhausted body, but it was bad!
Rummaging through his bag, he pulled out some sweatpants and a T-shirt, laying them on the couch, near the essentials to treat him, before reaching out to him.
Hooking his fingers to his, crossing them strangely back to his, the young man, who was no longer limping, then approached him, his other hand resting on his chest when they were only a hair's breadth away from each other and Jongin had a strange feeling of "déjà vu".
His gaze planted in the hazel eyes of her sweet, but, strange guest, he felt himself losing his footing, he was not embarrassed by this promiscuity, for the simple reason that it seemed natural to him. Could it be possible that he was bewitched by the creature? Now he was ready to believe anything. He knew today that men who turn into wolves existed, so anything seemed possible to him. Would it be like in fairy tales, a kind of genius? A demon ? Or… an incubus, that ual creature or something? He was so beautiful and ... tempting ... and that kiss just now ... and then his body reacting, when it hadn't happened in months ...
Shaking his head he recovered all the same and made him sit gently on the sofa, making him pull his legs up on the cushions, before being taken with a new "deja vu" while he held his delicate ankle between his hands and that he saw himself placing his lips there, going beyond the reality of a "déjà vu". And his suspicions about the incubus only grew, making a ready-made excuse that he wanted so badly to touch him and steal his body. It wasn't his fault, it was the creature itself doing this to him!
Laying a blanket over the creature's body, so tempting, so that he could only see his injured ankle, he then took charge of healing it.
"-You don't seem to be in pain when I move your foot… it's good, but you have a small cut that you must have made on a rock, I'm going to disinfect it, it might stung.
Not waiting for a real answer, he then cleaned the small wound and covered it with a bandage, without being able to prevent himself from letting his fingers slide to the birth of his calf, before stopping his care and raising head to the face of the young wolf man.
And his heart jumped, when he met his gaze fixed on him. His cheeks flushed, he literally devoured him with his gaze and Jongin felt himself outrageously attracted.
Smiling at him, he then abruptly stood up and grabbed the clothes he had taken out for him, before handing him.
"Put this on. He said nervously. You will be better.
But the other curled up on the couch, bundling up in the blanket, and Jongin decided to let him do what he wanted.
Slipping into the bathroom, he then changed for the night, decided to go to sleep right away without even eating. His stomach wouldn't have been okay with keeping anything tonight anyway, and he'd rather be hungry than in pain.
...
So returning to the main room where the sofa and his 'guest' was, but also his bed, he stopped near the young man who was now asleep, unable to help but run his fingers through his black silk hair, in a caress on his head, before biting his lip.
Why had he done this to her? Why steal his skin? Why this desire to have him to himself?
Then going to his bed with no answer to give himself to justify his behavior, he sits there looking at her shaking hands, before massaging his left leg which was aching like hell.
Then making sure his 'guest' was sleeping well, he injected himself an oxycodone vial, put his injection pen back in its canister and slowly lay down, gritting his teeth.
"-Kai, why don't you remember me? Said the painful voice of the young man suddenly.
Looking at him, Jongin saw as his eyes were shining with tears, then he blinked and tears rolled down his face.
"-Because we don't know each other. He said with a painfully heavy heart. I'm not Kai, I can't remember you Bae ’… He broke off realizing what was about to come out of his mouth.
Then he suddenly put out the camp lamp near him, so as not to see his face devastated with pain.
"-My name is Baekhyun. Said the sad little voice coming from the couch.
"-I know. He said softly, very low, just for himself.
Holy yes he knew it! He knew it! How could he know that? How? 
It’s magic! That's it ! It’s magic, it’s just magic and if it so he was just dreaming… And he ended up falling asleep with that certainty.
Then…
"-Why don't you love me anymore? Baekhyun murmured. Me... I have never stopped loving you. He moaned before closing his eyes to his tears, his heart broken.
../ ..