FB 2

Fantastic Baby (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong smirk once he read the news today. So, she is return to Seoul after staying at US for 4 years. Jiyong take out a cigarette and lit it. He taking a deep inhale the cigarette before he release the puff with frustration and burdensome. Jiyong looking at the view of Han River and he remember the memory. The memory when he meets Chaerin for first time. Her innocent face. Her eyes. Her pure smile. Everything about her is perfect to him but why? Why she leaving him without any message? Why she staying at US without telling him at first? Jiyong chuckles.

“Right, who am I to her? She is such a bad female, suit with her name,” said Jiyong.

“But I thought that you and I got a same feeling after we share the moment together,” continue Jiyong after release another puff.

“Chaerin-ah….” Call Jiyong softly.

She is the one who can break Jiyong’s heart cruelly. She is the one who make Jiyong’s life unstable. She is the one who can ruin Jiyong’s mind and system. Doesn’t she get it after what he giving to her? What he wants from her is she will love him not matter what and accept him as normal Jiyong not G-Dragon. Then when he almost strive the success, she left him for nothing. She left without any trail or clue for him.

 

G-Dragon, no it is Jiyong who take the drastic step on Chaerin. Chaerin is shock once she believes that his lips touch her lips. She believes that she and Jiyong are kissing. Jiyong smile by showing his gummy. Jiyong know that Chaerin never expect with him. Well, this is him actually. Jiyong caress Chaerin’s cheeks with his hands.

“O-oppa…why?”

“Why? What you meaning ‘why’, Chae-ah?”

“Why are you kissing me?”

“Well, this is because…you’re amazing girl which I think I need to kiss you. And…” Jiyong take her lips once again before continue his speak.

“And…I think that I’m such a stupid if I don’t this to you, Hunchae,” said Jiyong.

“But Oppa, you know that…” Chaerin lost her words. “You know that we can’t…”

“Yes, I know but we can try it, Hunchae!” cut Jiyong.

“Oppa…”

“Hunchae…won’t you happy after I finally confess to you,” said Jiyong.

“It is not a confession, Oppa! It is just a talk only,” teases Chaerin. Jiyong smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter