FB 1

Fantastic Baby (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is not a first time for him. Not two times! But several times the media spread the rumour about the famous leader and fashion icon, G-Dragon over and over. G-Dragon or Jiyong become sick about the media burst out his personal life or stage life. Now his private SNS had been hacked and the picture he with Kiko spread out widely. Not only that, Kiko is who actually had real boyfriend blame on him about the spread of their picture.

“Hyung, how is the progress about my SNS had been hack?” He asks his manager once he enters the black van.

“I already told the IT team to progress it quickly. How come your SNS…?”

“I told you, I didn’t know how! I hate it once they hack my private SNS…It is bull!” He burst his frustration. Jiyong ruffle his hair while shut his eyes tightly.

“How is about Kiko? Did you tell her about the progress?”

“I already apologize to her and her boyfriend about the picture. You know that my fans blindly believe that Kiko is actually my girlfriend…” Jiyong told him softly. But his eyes still shut.

“I know that…but the truth is…”

“Hyung, don’t speak that name anymore! I mean it!” He warns his manager.

“What? I thought you don’t have any feeling on her…”

“It is already a past between me and her. Plus I never confess to her since she was a trainee,” said Jiyong.

“Trainee? Are you talking about…” Taehee is trying to trap Jiyong.

“You’re the one who talking about CL first…” He said it and his eyes are opening. Taehee grins.

“I’m not…I still talking about Kiko. I don’t say CL this time,” said Taehee. Jiyong groans frustrated once he fell into Taehee’s trap.

“Don’t wake me up till arrived my place…” said Jiyong.

“Araso! By the way, tomorrow morning you need to meet Sajang-nim about your solo’s progress,” tell Taehee. Jiyong is just humming it.

 

Meanwhile, Chaerin is trying her best from being identified by media. After 4 years staying at US, she finally decides to return to Seoul since she think it is the right time. 4 years she stays there without her relatives around. Just only her trusted makeup artist, Matt and her manager only who attend her needs in US.

“Unnie…are we clear to come out?” She ask her manager while hold someone at her arms.

“Yes, it is clear! Tablo Oppa already arranged it. Come, follow me,” said her manager.

“C, are you fine with the baby?” ask Matt in English.

“Yes, I am fine! It is just…I’m so nervous if they find out about her,” said Chaerin.

“It’s okay, dear! Your cousin will cover it for you. I’m glad that you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter