FB 4

Fantastic Baby (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin stop in the middle of training. The members shock when see Chaerin suddenly give a signal to stop for a while. Her bare face looks pale and her breathe quite heavy. She dabs the sweat at her forehead with her hand before grab a bottle from her manager.

“Are you okay, Chae-ddok?” ask Dara after Chaerin sit for a while.

“Unnie, your face is pale! Are you sure that you’re fine today?” ask Minzy.

“S-sorry! I might be too tired with our tight schedule,” said Chaerin. “Don’t worry about me! Let’s continue it after…”

“After you eat your sandwich, Chae-ah!” said Jiyong who give chicken sandwich to his girlfriend. Chaerin looks at Jiyong. “How many times I told you? Don’t skip your meal, otherwise you’ll be sick,” continue Jiyong.

“Jiyong-ah, how come you can buy the sandwich to Chaerin only?” said Bom while pouting. Jiyong laugh a little bit. He gives the bag which contains the food and drinks.

“I won’t forget about you, Noona! I do buy food and drinks for three of you as well. Eat first before continue the dance practice,” said Jiyong. Bom smile widely and grab the bag from Jiyong. Jiyong just shake his head and sit beside Chaerin. He looks three of them happily eat and turn his look at Chaerin. He put his hand at Chaerin’s forehead. Chaerin is shock with Jiyong’s touch.

“I feel hot a little bit! Are you okay, Hunchae?” ask him and grab Chaerin’s hand tightly.

“D-don’t worry, Oppa! Perhaps I was tired with the schedule. You know that we’re just dropping our first album and need to give our hard work for it,” said Chaerin. Jiyong nods and his fingers rub Chaerin’s hand softly.

“I know, baby! But don’t push yourself too hard. I hate to see you fell sick. If you sick, I will be sad,” plead Jiyong. Chaerin smile.

“Don’t pamper me too much, Jingyo Oppa! Otherwise I can’t be apart from you if you treat me like this,” said Chaerin.

“So, don’t leave me! I don’t have any intention to leave you, honey! I love you so much…” said him and kiss her hand while ignore other.

“Araso, Oppa! Oppa, don’t forget to come over our first Inkigayo tomorrow,” said Chaerin.

“Sure, baby! I’m going first otherwise Teddy Hyeong will angry on me. See you tonight,” said Jiyong. Chaerin nods. Jiyong caress Chaerin’s cheek before he excuse himself to others. Bom, Dara and Minzy go to Chaerin.

“Jiyong is such a sweet boyfriend! Yah, did you pretending sick just now?” Teases Bom.

“What? No, I’m not pretending…”

“Unnie, I can see your face radiant too much after Jiyong Oppa come to visit us,” now their maknae teasing Chaerin.

“Yah, yah…let’s stop it! Otherwise Chaerin will be shy with us. Chaerin-ah…is you going to anywhere tonight?” Dara is teasing her too.

“Unnie!” now Chaerin’s face becomes red. Of course they know that Chaerin will be stay over at Jiyong’s place after Jiyong tell their relationship to 2NE1 and BIGBANG secretly.

 

Chaerin wake up with heavy sweat. She looks scared and she turns her right side. Jiyong still sleep with his mouth open little bit. Chaerin feel relieve once see Jiyong still sleeping at her side. Chaerin wipe her sweat face and put back her hair behind ears. She can’t believe with the nightmare that she having just now. Chaerin grab Jiyong’s shirt and put on her body. She steps out from the room silently.

She goes to kitchen and takes a glass. Pour water on the glass. She drinks it slowly. She can feel her hands still shivering. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter