FB 3

Fantastic Baby (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CL is glad to see her boss once again. YG hug CL once he sees CL enter his room. CL smile and nod. YG ask her to sit before they discuss the job. “How it is? Can adjust it?” ask YG once he sits in front of CL.

“Not matters how I far go, South Korea still my homeland. It is great to come back, Sajang-nim,” replied CL.

“Good! Glad to hear it. How about your family?” said YG.

“They are happy once I announce my return. Plus, it is a time. I can’t deny it,” said CL. YG nods.

“Recently I saw Tablo bring Haru. She is a smart girl and…”

“Yes, Sajang-nim. Tablo Oppa told me about that. Sajang-nim, I hope that…”

“Don’t worry! I won’t till you’re the one ready for it. By the way, what is your first plan?”

“If you don’t mind, I will make a comeback for 2NE1. How it is, Sajang-nim?”

“Okay since 2NE1 had been in a hiatus after the last mini album all of you make, you know right…” said YG. “CL, it is true that you having a relationship with Ash before?”

“Sajang-nim, it is just a fling only…but the truth is he know that I won’t jeopardize my career and Ash is a good man which I comfortable with,” said CL.

“Sure, CL! Okay, don’t waste your time by having a long chat with me. We will keep in touch ya,” replied YG. CL stands up with YG and they shake their hands.

“Glad to see you, Chaerin-ah, my 2NE1 leader…” said YG.

“Me too, YG Appa! Thank you for everything…” said CL.

 

The members just shut their mouth once hear the news from Seungri. It is about CL’s return. Seungri looks at his brothers after telling that he meets CL on his way. Taeyang just sigh it after the silence conquer the studio.

“Just don’t tell about this to Jiyong yet! Let him know about her by himself,” said Taeyang.

“But, Hyeong…” Seungri want to give his opinion.

“Seungri, I’m telling this because you don’t know what is happening between them,” said Taeyang.

“Hyeong, why is she needs to return here after staying 4 years at US before?” ask Daesung.

“I don’t know even though I quite close with her. I do contact her even though she is not with us for 4 years,” explains Taeyang. TOP nods because he is also contact CL especially when he got the invitation about art. He simply thinks about CL since CL knows the area better. However, both of them don’t dare to tell about their meeting with CL before to G-Dragon.

“Maybe she thinks about them. However, she stills a part of this family!” said TOP after silencing himself. Suddenly the door is open and they see that G-Dragon is coming.

“What’s up? Why all of you see me just like seeing a ghost?” ask G-Dragon. Seungri laugh but it sounds awkward to them. However, G-Dragon can’t catch the weird aura.

“Ani, Hyeong…are we going to record our last song today, Hyeong?” ask Seungri.

“I told you, rat…We need to get the right tone for this song. I don’t want to delay our album anymore,” said G-Dragon. “Jeez, where is Teddy Hyeong?”

“I think he is about to come here, Hyeong…” said Daesung. G-Dragon just nods. A few minutes later, they are still waiting Teddy’s appearance and…

“Quite shock but welcome back, CL!” said Teddy at in front of the door. G-Dragon stops his fingers from typing. The members become cold stone once heard Teddy talking with CL.

“, I know that Youngbae Hyeong just said that let Jiyong Hyeong know about this by himself. But…” Seungri whisper to Daesung.

“But it is too fast, right? Yah, shut up before Jiyong Hyeong knows this kind of bull that we already know CL is coming today,” replies Daesung. Seungri nods his head slowly. G-Dragon is listening a conversation between Teddy and CL. Without concern his surrounding with the members, G-Dragon just release his heavy breath and hold tight his knuckle.

“Are you going to visit the rest of them today?” ask Teddy.

“Maybe later, Oppa. I need to meet my members as well. Don’t forget tonight ya, Oppa,” said CL.

“Sure! How should I forget about it? It is a welcom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter