FB 5

Fantastic Baby (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CL rubs her stiff neck after she finalizes her song. She promised with her fans that she will release her new single after signing the contract with YG Family. Plus she get a great new for her teammates where 2NE1 is about to release their English-language single which they need collaborate with the famous American singer, will.i.am. Even though CL had a great relationship with will.i.am at US, she is gladly when will.i.am able to collaborate with 2NE1.

“Yah, Pudong! Why are you still working? Did you forget?” ask Dara once she enters the studio where CL stays to finish her song.

“What…Am I still got the time to…?” She looks at her watch. Damn it! She promises to pick up her daughter first before come over to final show. “Darong, I might be late to come. Don’t wait me, okay! Just bluff to Sajang-nim if he asking about me,” said CL and quickly packing her stuffs.

“I told you…Yah, don’t rush! I sure that she won’t mad with you,” said Dara.

“Like you don’t know her very well! Sometimes she can act annoying like him!” replied CL.

“Well, she got him and yours after all!” teases Dara.

“See you at concert! Bye, Darong…” replied CL. Dara just shakes her head.

“Who is she both of you talking about?” ask Teddy after Dara turn her back. Her eyes become bigger. Did Teddy hear their conversation?

“Who? Well, you know that Chaerin had a sister…So,” Dara tried to cover it but Teddy know her better. She is terrible in lying.

“Dara! Do you think you can lie on me? There is something I don’t know about Chae? It is weird when she said she want to going back to US before this. And all of you did your album at there as well,” said Teddy. Dara bite her bottom lip.

Meanwhile, CL managed to arrive at her daughter’s nursery. Luckily her teacher still waits there with Haru. CL apologizes to the teacher because she almost late to fetch her daughter. The teacher just nods and understands her situation. However, the teacher said to her that Haru is sulking with her right now.

“Haru-ah, your mummy is here! Come, say goodbye to me!” said the teacher. Haru take her backpack and bow politely to her teacher. She thanks to her teacher.

“Thank you for your hardworking today, teacher! I promise this is the last time,” said CL. The teacher nods and sends them off. In the car, Haru wrap her arms on her body. It is means she is still sulk with her. CL gulps her saliva. Exactly like him when he sulks with her in the past.

“Haru-ah…Mummy is sorry! But this is last time, it won’t happen again,” said CL while focus her driving. She glares at her daughter.

“Aigo, mummy is apologizing to you! Look mummy told you that mummy need to finish new song. You told mummy that I need to release the best song made by me, right,” CL tried to pursue her daughter. Haru looks at her and CL smiles after seeing that.

“I’m not mad with you about you work hard with your song!” said Haru. She turns her head away. CL glares at her daughter.

“Then? What is about you mad with me?” ask CL.

“Tablo Appa told me that you’ll go the final show. To see G-Dragon Oppa,” said Haru. CL almost did a face slap.

“Haru, mummy goes there because it is my job. After all, Tablo Appa also goes there with me,” said CL.

“But why you don’t want to go with me before this? With Tablo Appa too,” said Haru. CL tried her best to avoid the question.

“That is because mummy need to practices with 2NE1. After this, mummy promised you will see mummy’s performance with 2NE1. Okay, honey? Please don’t mad with me,” said CL. Haru smile after hear CL’s promise. Last time she sees her mother’s performance at US only. She still remembers that CL will bring her everywhere when CL got job at US before.

“Promise, mummy? Don’t forget to bring me together like before this…” said Haru while give her pinky finger to CL. CL grabs her pinky finger.

“Promise, baby! Tonight mummy will come back little bit late ok. You don’t sleep late and don’t eat junk food. Mummy will call Halmeoni to check on you. Okay, baby?” said CL. Haru nods and kiss at CL’s cheek.

“Araso, mummy! And mummy…”

“Yes, honey?”

“G-Dragon Oppa is mine! Don’t look at him too much,” warns Haru.

“What? Yah, Lee Haru…” Haru shows her gummy smile. Just like him did before and now.

 

He can’t believe with his own eyes. Did she come here? Did she really come here? G-Dragon can’t blink his eyes after he see CL come to greet with 2NE1 together. CL stands in front of him. G-Dragon stares at her. She still beautiful…nope, she is beyond than beautiful and…Gosh, what is happening t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter