FB 8

Fantastic Baby (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inside the recording Tablo is discussing with s about their new song. Plus Tablo is also focusing on his juniors’ training and vocal class as the company’s requirement. Since he and his team got an experience about music or rapping, of course he don’t want to waste the opportunity. His hardship with Hyejung is making his music career meaningful.

“So, it is true that CL about to release her solo song right after GD release his song too?” ask Mithra Jin. Tablo nods his head.

“Sajang-nim don’t want to delay CL’s first song. She need to her solo comeback and after her group comeback,” explain Tablo.

“Can’t denied it! CL is like GD’s appearance. Plus both of them look alike. Oh yes, Haru seems like their appearance. I mean, she is very identical to CL and GD!” said DJ Tukutz. Tablo just smirk. Unfortunately, s doesn’t know about CL and GD at all. Plus both of them really thought that Haru is his and Hyejung’s daughter. A sound of knocking from outside the recording room.

“Hyeong!” G-Dragon open the door and sees three of them look at him.

“What’s up, G?” said DJ Tukutz.

“Fine, Hyeong! Tablo Hyeong, are you busy right now?” ask G-Dragon.

“Well, I just finish discussing with them. Anything?” said Tablo while raise up his brow.

“Oh, I think I need to go to the cafeteria! I’m so hungry! Yah, come with me…” said Mithra Jin. He pull DJ Tukutz’s hand. Tukutz feel weird because before this Mithra never ask him to follow together.

“What?! You never pull me together to cafeteria! Yah, Mithra…” said DJ Tukutz clueless. Mithra Jin just make a crook smile and quickly left with DJ Tukutz. G-Dragon enter the room and make sure the room is lock inside.

“Yah, it is weird when you lock the room!” said Tablo. G-Dragon take the chair and facing to Tablo seriously. I mean, G-Dragon really put his serious face which Tablo also feel shivering when he see it.

“Hyeong! I need your honesty and don’t think about to lie on me,” said G-Dragon seriously. Tablo gulp his own saliva when heard G-Dragon’s tone. Man, it is not good at all!

“Why you do you think that I will lie on you?” ask Tablo.

“Fine! Who is Haru actually to Chaerin? Haru is not your daughter with Hyejung Noona right,” said G-Dragon. Tablo’s eyes almost pop-out when G-Dragon said about Haru. “Hyeong! Tell me,” continue G-Dragon. Tablo rub his cheek with finger.

“W-why you said that…I mean,…”

“Hyeong, Chaerin tell me last week! The night I sent her off. She said Haru is my daughter with her,” said G-Dragon slowly. Tablo look at him.

“Did you believe it?” ask Tablo. G-Dragon nods slowly.

“Hyeong, why you keep this secret from me? Why you don’t tell me about Chae pregnant our daughter? I thought you won’t keep any secret since you know about me and Chae exactly,” tells G-Dragon with his sad’s tone.

“G…It’s not me to keep this secret but Chae told me to not tell you about her pregnancy. She afraid that your career life will be destroy with Haru’s existence. Trust me, bro…I told her every time to tell you about Haru,” said Tablo.

“Hyeong…” G-Dragon hold Tablo’s hand. “I want to thanks to you and Noona for taking care Chae and Haru. For not leaving Chae and Haru…I feel useless once Chae told me about Haru. I feel bad for not knowing about our baby at all,” said G-Dragon.

“Don’t be silly! Chae is my cousin and Haru is my niece. Of course I will take care of her and Haru. By the way, how come Chae can tell about this to you?” said Tablo.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter