FB 7

Fantastic Baby (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her whole face is inside the toilet bowl. She still vomits after eating her lunch. Her manager tries her best to hold it and help Chaerin by rubbing her back. She tied up Chaerin’s blonde hair. Chaerin pull up her face from the toilet bowl.

“Unnie…” her weak voice is calling her manager.

“Yes, Chae?”

“What is my next schedule for today?” Her manager sigh when hear she asking about her schedule. Even though she is not in good condition, she still refuses to postpone or decline any job that had been arranged.

“You have nothing for today! You need to rest for a while, Chae,” tell her manager.

“But...”

“Chae, I know that you do this for your baby’s sake. But please take care yourself too otherwise it is not good for you or the baby either,” advises her manager. Chaerin nods little bit.

“I will let know your audio manager to install your equipment for recording matter,” said her manager again.

“Thanks, Unnie! I owe a big one with you,” said Chaerin.

“Look, I’m promise with Tablo Oppa for take care about you and baby. In the end, I’m glad to be your manager, Chae. Come, let me bring you to the bed now,” continue her manager. She holds Chaerin’s shoulder and walk slowly with her. Chaerin tuck in at the bed. Chaerin eat the vitamin before she sleep for a while.

“How she is it?” ask Matt once the manager comes out from her room.

“She’s very weak today. I need to go out for a while. Anything for you?” said the manager.

“I’m good, honey! Just go, I will wait for her. Poor that gizibe,” said Matt.

“Well, people do say that first trimester is . If she wants to eat cake or ice-cream, just give it,” tells the manager. Matt just nods. The manager is going out after that. Matt takes a peek for checking Chaerin’s condition.

“Why she doesn’t tell him about this? Jeez, I don’t believe that he is such a big one!” curses Matt slowly. However, Chaerin can hear his curse. After Matt close the door, Chaerin immediately take her old phone. Check her gallery while caress her belly.

“Darling, this is your daddy! I’m sorry that your daddy is not here for you. He doesn’t know about your existence. Please forgive mummy, darling!” sobbing Chaerin softly.

“Oppa…this is your baby! Don’t worry I won’t let her existence destroy your career life,” continue Chaerin. She fell asleep with her dry tear.

 

She just chuckles when read the article about her gain weight. The article show where she had found at airport wear a big black shirt with distressed jeans. She doesn’t care about it because she knows why she is gained her weight for the moment. She still munches the strawberry cake.

“Jeez, do they have no job for shaming of your body?” said Matt who follows her as her make-up artist.

“Well, you know what I am dealing with? Come on, babe..It is a just stupid rumour only,” replied Chaerin. She smiles. It is tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter