I Just Wanna Make You Scream (Pt. 4 FINAL)

so now im holding this web ..

Hola, yes we back with the final part.
Lots confusion.
Lots of supernatural & paranormal going head to head.
Will the girls get out? Find out on the final part!

Before going into this warning:
there's ... a .. character .. death somewhere ... inbetween.
Or is there? I only know happy endings. 

Cause it's Happy Halloween, not Sad Halloween.

___________________________________

Siyeon was trailing behind the youngest one heading down towards the basement holding her hand. She was a little bit weary of going down, seeing as how it would be odd to go to the washroom in the basement .. but it was Gahyeon. She really had no reason to lure her into something terrible. However, Siyeon’s gut feeling was telling her that something was a little strange about the girl she was with. Funnily enough, her scent alone wasn’t the warm bright feeling that Siyeon felt at ease with.

Walking down the stairs she could tell it was getting harder to see. Her eyes had a hard time adjusting but the moonlight seeping into the basement helped illuminate it a bit. The creeping feeling of something lurking in the shadows sent a chill down her spine.

“Gahyeon where are you taking me?” She said quietly trying not to let the other girl know she was suspicious of her.

The pink haired girl was humming to a song she had never heard of before, “Oh well i’m pretty sure they went down this way?”

She took a look at her surroundings noticing a pair of large red shoes poking out from behind a large cabinet. Her mind took her back to the clown outfit she was playing around with earlier in the attic. Okay creepy ..

Gahyeon had let go of her hand and walked towards it turning the corner and disappearing.

Oh .. this was definitely a trap.

_________________________

Bora and Minji headed towards the room Yubin, Handong and Gahyeon were in frantically.
“WE NEED TO GO NOW, BEFORE TIME RUNS OUT.” Minji said urgently pushing them towards the staircase.
Handong paused to turn around, “Wait we might have found a way to end this before it gets out of hand .. I need to back to the attic to find something!”

They all looked at each other not wanting to split up, but Minji seeing Yoohyeon outside was worrisome. Bora just as conflicted seeing her sister run off and Siyeon nowhere to be found with her. Gahyeon looked at the rest, “I need to find Siyeon.”

Minji pulled them in close whispering her plan, “Alright .. we didn’t want to split up but unfortunately they’ve done a great job at eliminating that option. Handong, you will go with Yubin and with both of your brain power it’ll make things go faster. I’ll head down with Bora and Gahyeon, hopefully Siyeon is somewhere in the house and Yoohyeon is outside with one of the spirits as we speak. We’ll deal with finding those two, head down once you get what you need. If you see us, we’ll need a codeword to make sure it’s the real us … mouth the name of the cafe without saying it, got it?” She looked at all the girls with a determined look. They all put their hands in the middle, “GO GO GO.” With that they split off .. hoping to see each other again and ending this night one and for all.

_________________________

Handong and Yubin headed up the already open attic staircase. They could hear someone counting in one of the closed rooms below.

“Something tells me that we don't want to know .. and that we don't want them to know we’re up here. Pull the staircase with you so it can’t come up!” Handong directed the younger one.

They went to the corner that held the book, desperately they looked for the section the ghost was telling them about.

“Here!” Handong began reading through it taking mental notes along the way. Yubin noticed that the magician hat she had seen earlier was coming closer towards them .. along with a ghost that looked just like her.

“Um .. listen we don’t really have time to do the whole - oh no! it’s you pretending to be me thing.” Yubin said towards the spirit in disinterest.

The spirit looked at her incredulously not understanding why the girl in front of her wasn’t scared.

“Huh, I .. but the show is just about to begin!” Fake Yubin said whipping out the magic stick clicking it out to extend it.

The real Yubin looked at her with a bored face.

The fake Yubin took off her hat and tapped it with the stick. She then placed her hand inside and pulled out a giant spider, “Just a little magic to make your greatest nightmares come to life!” She said with a diabolical laugh.

The blue haired girl yawned and sat down waiting for the spider to come towards her. It reached out it’s hand and began petting its big head.

“OH COME ON, I TOOK CENTURIES TO LEARN THAT TRICK!”

Handong too preoccupied with getting the ritual complete ignored the situation playing between the two and yelled for the younger girl “I THINK I HAVE IT! We’ll need to gather a couple things and get this set up then we head to the basement!”

_________________________

Heading to the main level the other three girls made their way towards the back end of the house. They noticed the door to the basement was wide open, down below they heard growling and then cackling from another.

_________________________

Siyeon felt her blood go cold and goosebumps form along her body. The moonlight shining through sent a wave of energy towards her and she could feel a shift. Her eye sight had become sharp, her smell enhanced and her hearing amplified as well. Strength surged through her bones which carried into her muscles making the fibres rip and in an instant to then reattach to become bigger. She felt the power course through her body and her teeth clenched from her canines getting sharper. She felt her physical body linger between human and beast. The beast telling her to let go and finally take form.

The shadow hiding behind the wardrobe finally came out. A clownish looking figure tilted its large head looking at her, its jaw ripped open and was overfilled with teeth. Its clown makeup smudged making its face look distorted.

Her instincts took over and she felt herself go unconscious for a moment. Then she came back with a sharp breath. She noticed her blood felt warmer and so she looked off to the side seeing her shadow from the moonlight. The shape of a wolf. Whoa. She peeked down and noticed her large paws.

The clown-like monster chuckled, “Looks like the supernatural came to play today! I love surprises little wolf, now would you let me take a bite!” It lunged at her, mouth opening an unusual amount ready to devour the animal. Instincts came in and she snapped her own destructive jaw towards the monster taking hold of its frilled collar and swinging around to throw it towards a nearby bookshelf.

A frightening laugh came from it, “such a powerful creature, I think I’ll possess you instead.”

She growled pushing her paws into the ground, she wasn’t going to let that happen.

_________________________

 

Yoohyeon was dealing with her own monster, unfortunately a very alluring one. She noticed she would easily get lost in her eyes, almost drawn in by her voice alone. She kept her distance as much as she could, this wasn’t her Minji but her beauty was close to identical.

The vampire contracted her fangs full, her eyes closing and reopening with a red tint that swirled into a hypnotizing manner. The scent of roses blew into the wind from the flip of her hair. She glanced at the silver haired girl from a far, “I smell your blood .. it’s been bitten by a spider, a power flows in your veins. It’s my favourite.” She jumped up to lunge at Yoohyeon and the spider girl used her quick reflexes to throw herself in the opposite direction and launch a handful of webs towards the vampire.

“Oh” the spirit said dreamily, “I once had a love - the spider queen. You would be a perfect vessel for my love. She cursed me into this place, but if I offer you she just might let us all out!” She grinned, her fangs poking out and ripping through the webs she was trapped in.

_________________________

 

Gahyeon felt a pull to go downstair and investigate. She could have sworn the growl gave her a sense of familiarity. She looked at the other two, “I think Siyeon is downstairs, I need to go. Minji you need to get Yoohyeon with Bora.” She looked at the two with a brave face, she knew it was risky to be by herself but if that was Siyeon then she knew she would be in good hands.

Bora looked conflicted, this was the baby of the group they’d send down to who knows what was going on in the basement. However, her own baby sister was dragged off to who knows where. Yes, she had powers but her protectiveness was split between the younger ones. Minji could sense the tentativeness from Bora and she was extremely worried about the youngest. The three of them were in a staring contest for who knows how long. Until they felt bodies running upstairs.

“YUBS .. WHY IS YOOHYEON CRAWLING ON THE WALLS.”

A muffled response was heard followed by a scream.

Two of their friends were found rushing down the steps. Yubin made eye contact with Bora mouthing the name of the cafe.” Bora nodded back with some random pastry named by Minji.

“That’s not Yoohyeon upstairs. Which means our time is coming to and end and she can’t find me or who knows what.” The shortest said with fear in her eyes.

Minji piped in, “Quick update we’ve been standing her like sims trying to decide who’s gonna save who. Yoohyeon is outside and possibly Siyeon is downstairs.”

Yubin nodded her head, she looked at Handong who had the plan all set. “I’ll go out to get Yoohyeon, I think Handong should head down and get whatever she needs to get done - done.”

“Bora?”

“I think me an Yubs should go grab Yooh, Minji head down and keep and eye on Gah and Dongie. We’ll bring her back down her, the real one .. promise.”

Minji nodded her head in understanding. “Be careful.”

Bora already running towards the back door with Yubin in tow. Mostly in hopes fake Yoohyeon wasn’t already heading down to find her.

_________________________

Gahyeon took initiative and headed down the dark basement steps. She got to the bottom and did not expect to see a full grown wolf and monstrous dressed clown going at it one on one. Handong stumbled into the younger girl seeing the mess created and the two creatures before her. Before she had time to comment, a red door caught her eye. That’s the one! She rushed towards it with the book in her hands flipping to the page.

“Minji help me find candles.”

The eldest trying to pry her eyes off the fight began to tip toe along the edge seeing if she could find what they needed.

The wolf was thrown towards the staircase where Gahyeon was still standing. It tilted its head and made eye contact with Gahyeon. She felt her breath hitch, its gaze was intense but warm similar to Siyeon’s. Siyeon?

The wolf looked at her trying to decipher if this was all an illusion again. Then she heard her heartbeat indicating it was a real person, her little one’s scent grounding her back.

“Woo! A cute little meal, pink hair like cotton candy .. my favourite at the fair! Not to mention the youngest, oh youth .. all part of a delicious and healthy diet for a clown like me!” It’s smile looked like it was ripped from the tips.

The wolf stood back up with a protective growl putting itself in-between the monster and Gahyeon, it’s large tail pushed the youngest away.

All of a sudden a head of silver came down the steps, “Bora! Where did you go?”

Siyeon noticed Yoohyeon and wagged it’s tail at her arrival. She noticed the taller one was wearing the mask from earlier. What was she doing with that thing on?

Yoohyeon approached the clown, “COOL A CLOWN.”

The pennywise looking creature sighed, “ah come on, you know not to interrupt when we’re playing games!” Yoohyeon giggled a childishly poking its sunken in cheek. The clown took her in a headlock and started arguing with her. “Kid get your own humans to torment! This wolf and girl is mine!” It let go of the girl and she walked off towards the wardrobe.

Yoohyeon hummed a kids song looking around, then seeing the large in the middle of the room. “Bora where are you!”

At the mention of Bora’s name, Siyeon’s heartbeat picked up. Where was she? She promised the older girl she’d be there for her.

Yoohyeon turned to swing open the large wardrobe. Inside was .. Bora?

Bora stepped out looking like she did earlier tonight but there was a ribbon tied around her neck. Siyeon wanted to run over to her and drag her back, until Yoohyeon came up to the smaller girl.

“THERE YOU ARE!” with the she pulled on the string around her neck and suddenly like the doll, Bora’s head fell off and rolled into the darkness.

Siyeon became irrational, taken over by the beast she suddenly cried out loud at what she witnessed. Yoohyeon turned around and giggled. Minji watching the whole thing off to the side was just as in shock, knowing it wasn’t her real friends but still taken aback. She saw the large wolf approach the three spirits with its hairs raised.

_________________________

Yubin and Bora spotted the real Yoohyeon jumping and running around. There were webs covering almost everywhere in the open garage, it was starting to look like a giant spider web. However they couldn’t tell who was the victim was in this case, both were head to head.

The vampire had quickly spun the superhero around and was about to lunge her fangs into her neck. Yubin felt her adrenaline rush to her legs, she sprinted and shoved her shoulder into the Minji look alike.

“Yubin! Bora” Yoohyeon looked exhausted, she dealt with a mental and physical battle against this supernatural being. Trying to not get lured while getting her neck bitten into.

Bora came rushing as fast as her little legs could push her. The vampire saw her, “Oh company! Or as I like to call them, breathing blood bags.”

The three huddled together when they noticed someone wander in.

“SIYEON?!”

The girl came in with a calm look on her face, her usual mysterious aura surrounding her. She waved over to them with the dumb grin on her face.

Fake Minji took a glance at the new visitor. “Oh, wow so handsome my dear. Would you please come here?”

Yoohyeon panicked, she knew the vampire was luring her in with her powers. “SIY, DON’T IT’S A TRAP IT ISN’T MINJI.”

Siyeon feeling a pull from the creature in front of her stepped closer. The Minji look-a-like grabbed the wolf like girl by the chin and tilting it up to place a delicate kiss on her lips. Siyeon smiled as if in a daze.

Bora felt anger build up in her, she took a nearby pipe and stomped over to the two. The vampire turned and looked into her eyes, she felt her whole body stop like she was paralyzed. Yoohyeon flicked out a web from her wrist, but suddenly a web came out from the darkness hitting her wrist and sticking it to a nearby work bench.

In the matter of second the two girls stuck in place witness the vampire grab onto Siyeon’s shoulders tilting her head and sinking her fangs into . They could see the color drained from her face slowly. They both screamed. Yoohyeon ripped the web off and ran over to her sister who fell to her knees. Tears clouded her eyes, she didn’t want to believe what she just saw. Her best friend was let go and her body dropped to the ground, eyes empty of life.

Yubin’s jaw went slack. Was this even real? She looked at the two Kim sisters before her eyes. Both unable to get back up, but Bora took Yoohyeon’s face in her hands trying to hold the sobbing girl. She felt her heart drop, Siyeon was the oldest of the best friends. She was the Yoohyeon’s partner in crime, always there to make sure she had a smile on her face despite all the hardships the silver haired one went through.

For Yubin, Siyeon was the older sibling she always wanted. Siyeon always encouraged the quieter girl to take risks and was there every step of the way. She felt one of her favourite memories with the girl flash before her.

When they were younger, Siyeon was singing alone quietly to herself while they were studying. The older girl agreed to stay over since Yubin's parents were always busy on work trips. Yubin had never heard a voice so wonderful, it spread a warmth in her heart that felt like home. That alone convinced her to make music, she wanted people to recognize her best friend’s voice one day. Along the way she found a love for it too. She shared her first song with the other two, there was a glint in Siyeon’s eyes, one that was proud of her. Siyeon pulled her aside and hugged her, “See ‘Bin, you’re meant to do great things.”

Now that same pair of eyes were lifeless before her. She felt angry that she couldn’t be braver and save the girl. She ran over to the other two wrapping her arms around them, her voice cracking from the tears in her eyes.

“Guy we need to get going, time is running out.”

They were hesitant to run away from their friend, but the vampire picked up the body and walked towards the darkness with a grin on her face. They saw a large spider crawl from the webs and following the vampire.

Yoohyeon put her head down, “Sorry Siy.” Bora steeled herself, she knew that Siyeon would have wanted her to do anything to keep the other two safe. She pushed them back up and started dragging them back towards the house. She looked back, remembering Siyeon’s promise of always being there.

_________________________

Handong had gathered what she needed, and set up the candle in front of the red door. The sun was due to peak soon, the moonlight fighting with the other source of light trying to give them a little more time to get themselves out of this mess.

She finally had a moment to take in what was happening before her, a large wolf snapping its jaws towards the masked Yoohyeon. A large clown was blowing up a red balloon for Gahyeon and Minji was staring at a Bora with no head. Honestly if we ever get through this night .. we are never bringing this up again. She heard footsteps coming down the stairs and saw Yubin, Bora and Yoohyeon all safe but with a redness to their eyes. Yubin choked back a sob and Yoohyeon looked like she was completely drained. Bora pushing them towards her, she mouthed the name of the cafe. Handong nodded her head and responded back with a drink name.

“What happened to you guys, you look like hell.” Handong said concerned.

Silence was all she received back before Yoohyeon turned to her and latched on for dear life. “We just saw Siyeon die.”

Siyeon who was preoccupied with the masked Yoohyeon accidentally heard the real Yoohyeon, what .. I’m perfectly alive .. I think, well whatever I am is alive.

She turned back and noticed the clown preoccupied with Gahyeon, she chomped onto its neck and ripped it off. Its head rolled in the direction of the headless Bora, she picked it up and placed it on her body. Taking the frilled collar it was wearing and wrapping it around her neck again, as if to secure the new body part.

Gahyeon approached the wolf and scratched under its chin, she whispered .. “Singie .. I know it’s you.” The wolf nuzzled its head into her hands, appreciating that she’d recognize her under this beast.

The latch to the basement from the outside was ripped open, the vampire from earlier came jumped down. “Ah, so this is where the party is at! Sorry I’m late, I had to finish my dinner.” She winked at Yoohyeon who was clenching her fist angrily. Handong saw this as her queue to get the ritual going, she needed one of the spirits to come into the circle. She looked at the fake Yoohyeon who was busy riding a tricycle, she grabbed the balloon that was given to Gahyeon and turned to the childish ghost.

“Hey kid, look it’s a balloon! Don’t you want to come play with the balloon?” She said waving it around.

The masked girl looked in interest, “Mmm .. no I want Boya!” She said pointing at the shortest one. Bora grabbed the balloon, “Alright, you found me didn't you? You deserve a prize for winning hide and seek, come get it first!” She said with a fake plastered smile on her face.

The spirit grinned, a darkness coming over her eyes as if she finally got what she wanted. It came in quickly to grab the balloon, but not before snatching onto Bora’s arm. The circle lit up and a glow started to form. The salt began levitating upwards surrounding the two.

Handong yelled, “WE NEED TO GET HER OUT, IT MIGHT TRAP HER WITH THE REST OF THEM!”

Minji reached out trying to grab onto her hand but was flying back. Yoohyeon quickly threw herself behind the girl to take the impact. Yoohyeon tried releasing a web to get her sister out - but a shadow in the darkness like earlier twisted the web and blocked it from coming out.

Siyeon still in wolf form felt a buzz in her fur, her eyes shined and she ripped through the salt barrier biting on to the smaller girl’s belt yanking her out. She flew back along with all the other girls. The moon beginning to sink back and the sun poking its head out. The whole room shined a bright light and the red door opened. A portal opened up with a strong current in all the spirits that were in the house one by one. The Clown, the masked one, the magician, the rocking horse, the vampire, the headless girl and last but not least .. Siyeon? It looked back at the girls, “ to !” The portal began to close, but a spider tried to escape from the portal. One of its legs becoming a human hand and reaching out.

Minji exhausted from this whole night found a little bit of fight left in her and slammed the red door shut before anything could come out. The door disappeared and the light from the circle illuminated the whole room blinding all the girls at once.

_________________________

Yoohyeon was the first to open her eyes, it was hard to adjust her vision back but she took a look at her surroundings. They were outside the house by their van, the sun had risen up and was overlooking the house with a nice glow. She glanced at the girls around her, making sure they were all accounted for.

Slowly the rest began to open their eyes confused as to how they got outside. Yoohyeon got up suddenly and remembered Siyeon, didn’t she see her get back into the portal? Where was she now …

Gahyeon recognized the look on Yoohyeon’s face and looked around for the wolf as well. She heard the van door shut and dark hair pop out from the side before falling over. One of her legs in a pair of pants, but she was hopping around trying to get the other one in that she toppled over. Why was she putting on clothes?

“SIY” soon enough instead of just Siyeon on the ground three other girls came over into a doggy pile crushing her into a giant hug. Sobs could be heard as the raven haired girl poked her head out in confusion. She took them all into her arms and gave them all a quick kiss on the head while trying to wipe their tears.

Yoohyeon was blabbering about webs and then barking at her with an ugly crying face. Yubin mumbling about how how she’d never be able to sleep without hearing her voice again. Meanwhile Bora punched her arm, “YOU SAID YOU’D NEVER LEAVE ME WITH ALL THESE POSSESSED SPIRITS AND WE HAD TO WITNESS U KISS MINJI AND DIE BEFORE US.” She started smacking her all over again.

The three of them were glad that dead Siyeon was just one of the spirits, wherever the real one was this whole time .. they were just happy she was alive and with them now.

Siyeon speechless and unable to calm all the girls looked over to the rest of the others mouthing, help me!. Handong picked up Yubin, Handong saying something like, “she’s not the only one with a nice voice you know” and began singing to soothe the younger one. She led her to the passenger seat and took her place in the drivers seat putting on a nice soothing playlist.

Minji came up behind Yoohyeon and hugged her, “It’s okay Yooh, Siyeon’s alive and we’re all safe now.” Yoohyeon picked up the red haired one and squeezed her into a bear hug. Minji tucked her head into her neck and poked her nose against it. Yoohyeon froze, remembering vampire Minji. She looked down at the girl and tilted her chin up, she zoomed her eyes in on her upper lip and saw the cute little beauty mark just where it was suppose to be. She sighed in relief, without thinking about it she placed a couple kisses on it. “Oh man, it’s so good to see you little guy!” She tapped a finger on the older girl’s upper lip and looked at it lovingly. She carried the girl into the van and put the girl on her lap savouring the hug a little more. Minji not understanding the sudden affection just giggled at the girl being silly. She didn’t know what happened between Yoohyeon and the fake Minji, so she brought it up “So, how did the fake me trick you huh. I told you not to leave the van did I not?”

Yoohyeon’s face turned red remembering the moment, she began to stutter. “Uh well .. I .. she was just there and idk ..” she didn’t know how to continue without admitting what she did with the spirit. Minji looked at her questionably and the blush on the silver haired girl’s cheeks was getting brighter rivalling her own red hair. “Sounds suspicious, but how did you know it wasn't me?” she asked trying to change the question. Yoohyeon sighed in relief now she could explain why she was giving attention to the mark on her lip, “Well after we made out - I pulled back and was like oh snap that’s not Minji’s lip! Then she became all vampire-y” she said with a laugh. She looked at the older girl who had a mad look on her face. Huh?

Minji looked at the younger girl's neck, several red spots and teeth imprints.

Oh .. did I say the making out part. She's looking at my neck ... oh right. She anxiously scratched her neck.

“OH, SO YOU MADE OUT WITH HER?” She said displacing herself from off of Yoohyeon’s lap. The silver haired girl look at her nervously, “Did I say that, well I think the important part is that I like you so much that I realized it wasn’t you due to such a tiny detail! That’s pretty impressive, no?” She timidly held onto the older girl’s hand. Minji was just playing with the girl .. well okay she was a little jealous that Yoohyeon had made out with the fake her first but she could fix that eventually one day. Minji turned in her seat looking towards the front, “Gahyeonnie come sit here.”

“Aw Minji, how was I suppose to know! She attacked me first! How was I suppose to know that wasn’t how your lips felt like .. I can learn now if you’d like ..” Yoohyeon trailed off with a playful smile on her face while pouting her lips. Minji couldn’t hold in her laugh, she looked at the adorable girl beside her and turned the silver head towards her reflection in the window. “Practice with yourself, cause that’s all you’re getting for a while.”

Yoohyeon sighed, but let out a small chuckle. She interlaced her fingers with the girl next to her rubbing her thumb in circles. Minji brought her hand up and gave it a cute bite. "So you into vampires now or what."

Woof. I won't say no to a little biting.

_________________________

Bora took Siyeon’s face in her hands, inspecting every part of it. She was relieved to hear that whatever they saw that night was just all an illusion and that the real girl was here in her arms. She felt a tear fall down her cheek from happiness. The wolf like girl it off her face with a smirk, Bora gently pushed her chest. “Ew, yeah it’s definitely you .. same weirdo.” Siyeon touched her forehead with her own and staring at the girl deeply. “Sorry, I said I would be there for you. I went into the house thinking I was following you and Yoohyeon, I wanted to keep my promise but instead I got tricked.”

Bora cupped her cheeks, “I thought I saw you die. I went in with my two younger sisters ready to kick for them and instead I saw you get your life drained out of your body. Not to mention right before you gave fake Minji a kiss before me! It was a lot.” She closed her eyes trying to fight off the image of a lifeless Siyeon.

Siyeon could sense the girl was in distress, she knew whatever the three of them saw it would haunt them for a bit. She cupped the shorter girls cheeks and ghosted her lips against the older girl's. Bora’s eyes peeked open and she nodded her head. Siyeon pressed a kiss on her lips, moving slowly letting the older one take charge of the pace. Bora deepening it when the younger one sighed giving her entrance to take in her bottom lip. Siyeon could feel her head getting dizzy, she grazed her teeth against Bora’s ready to bite into it when her canines accidentally came through and snagged a bit of the shorter girl’s lip. They broke apart and looked at each other. Bora bursted out with a laugh, “Nice one wolfie. No need to mark my lips too.” She gave her a sly smile. Siyeon laughed nervously at the nickname, Bora not realizing it was literally the wolf in her that bit her lip.

“It hurts though you idiot.” Bora grazed it with a finger from the sting and it stained with some blood. Siyeon felt bad and pecked the spot as a sorry, her pout very evident. “Okay, you’re forgiven. Lets get going, this house is the last thing from romantic as much as I enjoyed that.” She smiled at the younger one before heading back towards the van.

Siyeon grinned widely. Before she joined the group she went up to Gahyeon.

“You recognized me.” She nudged the smaller girl. Gahyeon rolled her eyes, “It’s hard not to, you have a stare that could kill .. but idk I sensed a connection, like I knew you were there.” Gahyeon hugged the older Lee and mumbled, “Siyeon you were an actual wolf?”

Siyeon slowly rocked the girl in her arms letting her have the moment with the younger one, “Yeah Gah .. I .. We’ll have to talk about it, I’m not sure what happened.”

Gahyeon looked up to the older one, “Do you think ..” Siyeon interrupted her, “Lets just get going little one. Don't mention it to the other, okay?” She smiled and patted her head. They jumped into the van to join the others.

They all looked at the house an eerie feeling crept over them recalling their night. However, the sun up and shining gave them sense of peace.

Handong started up the car, "lets hope this time we really get out."

_________________________

The finally passed by the town, residents of the place roaming around. Handong found the exit towards the highway, leaving behind the mystery of the place. A sigh of relief came over the whole van as they found their way going back home.

“I’m gonna kill you Kim Yoohyeon.” Bora grunted out.

“I love you guys” she said in response.

“Love you too.” They all said back back before Bora decided to unbuckle her seatbelt and start strangling her sister.

Yep, everyone back to normal.

 

_________________________________

Hey-o. 

Thanks for reading my little 3 part Halloween special.
Fun fact I originally wrote this as a prompt because my friends sent me a link about spending a night in a haunted house, so I started writing them different scenarios we'd find ourselves in. Then I started writing the characters as DC and the rest just kinda flowed - so I added it to this story cause why not! 

Alright we're done with the spooky! 

But Siyeon being a wolf? Guess we needed this one to trigger something.

And what is the name of cafe? 

See yah on the next one!