I Just Wanna Make You Scream (Pt. 3)

so now im holding this web ..

Handong started up the van while making sure everyone was inside and accounted for. Last thing they needed was to accidentally bring in an extra body .. or leave one for that matter.

“UGH FINALLY, THAT PLACE WAS THE WORST IDEA YOU’VE EVER HAD.” Bora turned to her younger sister to smack the back of her head. Yoohyeon quickly threw a web in her direction latching onto the angry small hand and sticking it to the side of the van. Bora quickly ripped up the web hoping nobody saw it and shook her fist at her sibling. Mouthing something along the words of “You’re gonna get this smack when we get home.”

“Alright alright, let’s get it going Dongie.”

She began driving down the hill and towards the small town before they could hit the highway back home. It was pretty dark and hard to see, but she had quite the memory and could tell this was the way they came from. They passed the sign that said Haunting Hill.

“Phew, feels good to be out of that place.” Gahyeon said taking a deep breath relaxing into her seat.

Handong kept going slowly driving through a darker part of the area .. that was until she saw the sign for ‘Haunting Hill’ again and right before their eyes was the same house they were trying to escape from.

She felt her heart drop for a second in disbelief.

Siyeon looked out the passenger side and back to Handong in confusion “Uh, Dongie .. why did you turn back around?”

Handong looked back at Siyeon not understanding what was going on. “Siy, I swear I didn't turn around, you’ve been watching this whole time!” She proceeded to take the exit down the hill again.

Siyeon puffed out a breath, “Yeah I know, but at this rate I honestly don’t know whats going on!” She spotted some of the girls in the back slightly passed out. She didn't want to scare them before fully understanding what was going on.

Another couple minutes later they found themselves outside the sign again.

“Guys why were we back at the house!?” A waking Yubin said from behind which startled the other girls around accidentally waking them up. Siyeon turned around with her hands on her head starting to freak out, it was like her mind was running though a million reasons a second trying to process how this was happening.

“You two, this is a really bad joke if thats what you’re trying to do.” Bora croaked out.

Siyeon looked her in the eyes, the seriousness of the situation was brought into light with her eyes pleading them to believe her. “Guys .. Dongie and I have been driving in circles since we tried to get out. I honestly don't know what to tell you guys.”

A collective sigh came from the front of the van.

“This is bad, I can’t believe this is real”

________________________

 

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE NEED TO WAIT TILL DAYLIGHT?!”

Handong had explained what she had read in the book in the attic. Something about the house being unescapable during the night, as that was when the spirits would come out to play. They wouldn’t be able to leave until the sun started to rise, opening up the way for them to get out this place. Even then the sliver of time they had was quite small to escape, if they couldn't reach the road out on time they would be stuck.

“GREAT, well we’re all sitting this out IN THIS VAN AND NOBODY BETTER LEAVE.”

Handong decided to come to a park right outside the house, pulling in she felt one side of the van deflate. A popped tire great, the spirits were already messing with them.

“I can change that, who wants to join?” Siyeon said with a sigh.

“I’ll come with” Minji said taking the lamp between her and Yoohyeon. “You better sit still.” She pointed a finger at Yoohyeon.

“Promise.”

_________________________

 

“You’ve been quiet all night ji - you sure you aren’t plotting to kill our little puppy after this?” She smiled shoving her friend.

She rolled her eyes, “She’s definitely getting her handed to her by Bora already. She means well .. I’m sure she didn't anticipate to put us into an actual horror movie.”

Siyeon swept her bangs to the side, feeling sweat go down her neck. She cranked the new wheel into place. Her best friend was really the epitome of bad luck. They heard the van door open and a couple footsteps step out.

“I NEED TO PEE, BATHROOM BUDDY LETS GO.”

The footsteps slowly faded off into a different direction.

Minji held the lamp closer for Siyeon noticing the girl was almost done. She quietly glanced around the place. She noticed Bora and Yoohyeon stepping back into the house.

“What the heck are those two doing?” She said out loud. Siyeon looked up and followed her gaze. “Maybe they’re going to the washroom inside, seems like the last place Bora would want to be in with Yooh though.”

“We shouldn’t let them go in by themselves, they’ll end up arguing and who knows what kind of trouble they’ll cause."

“I’ll go get them, i’m not too spooked. You go see the others in the van and let them know.” Siyeon began walking up to the open door of the house with flashlight in hand.

Meanwhile Yoohyeon was looking out of the window and saw Minji standing by the side of the car, she tapped on the window telling her to come out. Yoohyeon threw on a smile and gave her a thumbs up. “Be right back, Minji’s telling me to come out - they might need something!” She exited the van.

A couple minutes before she left, Bora had stepped out with Gahyeon needing to find a place to pee. "I NEED TO PEE, BATHROOM BUDDY LETS GO." 

“Definitely not going to go pee inside there … even though I almost did” Bora shook her head staring at the house. She spotted a little shed off to the side. Ugh I guess this will do.

Bora held onto Gahyeon leading her to the side. Gahyeon nodded along following close by. The older girl stepped behind the shed to do her business. Gahyeon peered towards the van keeping it in sight. That’s when she saw Siyeon coming up towards the house like she was following someone.

“SIYEON, WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!” She called out with panic. “Gah, whats wrong? Where’s Siyeon?!” Bora came out from behind the shed.

Gahyeon looked towards the house and saw a light turn on in the living room then up by the second floor. Spotting a head of silver hair, Yoohyeon? Just then Yoohyeon turned around and was facing her with the mask she tried on earlier. Bora followed her line of vision and saw the back of her sister’s head in the mask. “This idiot went back inside, to do what play?! Didn’t Minji tell her to stay put! Now my idiot’s going in to get her. I can’t stand dumb and dumber sometimes.” She said burying her face in her hands.

“We better go back to the van and tell the others before we venture off getting those two back”

________________________

Back at the van Yubin found her way to the front seat keeping Handong company.

“Something tells me we shouldn’t have let anybody out of this van.” Yubin said thoughtfully. Handong nodded in agreement, she prepared herself mentally knowing this was going to be a long night. She felt a knock on her window and it was Bora with Gahyeon looking distressed.

“We saw Yoohyeon and Siyeon in the house from the windows.”

“Well lets get this over with.” Handong said.

________________________

“Minji? Singie? Where did you go?” Yoohyeon went behind the van to where the two girls would have been. Her spidey senses shot up her neck and she turned around facing Minji.

“Silly Yooh, what took you so long to come out.” She grabbed the younger girl by the neck and pulled her in for a kiss.

WHAT WAS GOING ON. Her mind was telling her that this was not a good sign, but her body was definitely telling her the opposite. She returned the kiss back deciding to think later, while the older girl pinned her back against the car. Yoohyeon felt her bite onto her lower lip, unable to hold back a low moan she took Minji’s hips against her. The older girl began to trail kisses down her neck, stopping at particularly sensitive spot and grazing her teeth against it. It felt unusually sharper than expected.

“Ah - my favourite part about you. Delicious.” she whispered nudging her nose against Yoohyeon’s ear.

The older girl pulled away and laced their fingers together. “Come on, I know where we can have some fun before the sun comes out!” She said looking darkly into Yoohyeon’s eyes.

A little flustered from the whole event, Yoohyeon slowly nodded her head and followed the girl towards the back of the house.

________________________

After Minji rolled off the flat tire to a nearby ditch by the van, she came around to the front of the car and noticed Handong and Yubin getting out.

“Where are you two going?” she questioned, looking over to Bora and Gahyeon who were quietly talking trying to find flashlights.

Wait .. Bora .. she went inside the house with Yoohyeon?

“Where’s Yoohyeon?” she asked not understanding as she just saw them enter the house.

“Where IS Yoohyeon?! You were the one who called her out to help you and Siyeon?” Yubin said to the oldest girl, remembering the silver haired one mention getting called out by the eldest to help. Minji shook her as if to say she had no idea what they were talking about.

“What?! Bora did you leave Yoohyeon inside?” Minji turned to the shorter girl.

“Leave her inside?! As if I would go back in there with that loser! Gahyeon saw her on the second floor doing who knows what in some dumb mask”

Minji thought back to her Yoohyeon and Siyeon playing in the room upstairs. Something wasn’t adding up, plus she told Yoohyeon to stay .. the large puppy was very obedient. What could have convinced Yoohyeon to get up and leave so suddenly?

“SIYEON! Dammit she followed ‘you and Yooh’ back into the house to make sure you two didn't end up fighting!” Minji looked at Bora worriedly, upset that she had agreed to let her go in by herself.

“WHAT IS GOING ON.”

, Gahyeon threw her head back trying to make sense of everything. She began stringing her thoughts together out loud.

“Alright, if we take into account all the information we know? Basically the seven spirits were some type of lore from the book Handong read. Upstairs where Yooh and Singie were playing there was a dollhouse where there were seven figures - which I thought was weird and they were scattered all over the house. One had a mask on similar to the one Yooh was playing with and it was in the basement and next to it was a red door. According to Dongie, the red door is what the spirits come through to play with whoever enters the house? Which was clearly us, coincidentally there are seven of us and seven of them .. which only means that the message they sent with the ouija board was them starting the play the game with us.” She rambled on finally piecing together what’s been bothering her all night.

The rest of them looked at her with shock on their face, but oddly enough it made way too much sense.

“Well dammit, we better go find those two and win this game. I don’t lose” Handong said confidently.

“Don’t fall for their tricks.”

________________________

Inside the house Siyeon saw a couple lights on throughout the house. What were these two doing? How hard was it to find the washroom.

“Bora? Yoohyeonnie?” She yelled into the quiet house. All of a sudden she felt a cold air approach her and Gahyeon appeared next to her.

“Bora went downstairs with Yoohyeon to find a washroom, I wanted to wait down here though to make sure none of us come stumbling in lost.” She said tugging on Siyeon’s arm. “Lets go see them, don’t want to be in here much .. longer.” Gahyeon said with a strained smile.

Siyeon shrugged her shoulders, “Cool.”

________________________

“Okay so, here’s the plan .. grab Yoohyeon and Siyeon and get back into the van as soon as possible. No leaving each other, we need to be side by side at all times.” Minji said with finality making sure the team was ready to go. They all nodded in unison with flashlights in hand. They heard some things falling from the bedroom upstairs. They went up to investigate, noticing all the doors were wide open. A light flickering in one of the rooms they did not check earlier. Bora thought she saw Yoohyeon, when all of sudden she saw the girl climbing the wall.

“What the hell are you doing Yooh, you cant just be carelessly using your powers in the open?!” She found herself quietly sneaking off hoping she could get Yooh down before anyone saw her. Bora entered the dark room, trying to look all over the walls.

“Yoohyeon this is not the time to be sticking to the furniture, we got to get going you idiot!” She whispered angrily. She walked in not noticing a figure slip up behind her.

She turned around and screamed, she saw Yoohyeon’s dirtied converse under a white sheet with a mask on for its face.

Minji ran towards where she heard the scream and saw Yoohyeon under the sheet again sneaking up on Bora. Didn’t I tell everyone to not wander off!

“Yoohyeon I told you it wasn't a funny ..” Minji trailed off looking out the window and noticing Yoohyeon following someone who looked just like her out to the back field.

……

“Bora …” She whispered.

“Minji … what’s wrong.” She said as quietly as possible, alarmed by the look on the older ones face and the tremble in her voice.

The figure in-between them was stand extremely still, the only movements were the breaths they could hear between them all.

“Don’t panic, but I don’t think this is Yoohyeon.” She circled around and came towards Bora trying to make she could protect the other. Bora turned to her and stared at her. Minji pointed towards the window in the room and saw a head of silver hair following another head of red.

“What ...” they both turned towards the covered figure who was now on the ceiling hanging upside down.

____________________

“Where are we heading off to?” having a pretty girl kissing her senseless was definitely on her list of weaknesses and unfortunately now that she had some time to breathe and think she was suspicious of the behaviour the girl was showing.

“Somewhere quiet where we can finish what we started!” She heard the red head say happily. Yoohyeon felt them come to a stop at an abandoned garage. She felt the other girl press up against her and kiss her again, she pulled back to hold the girl’s head in place. “Not that I’d ever complain about kissing you, but are you okay?” She glanced down towards the other girl’s lips .. then she noticed. Where was the cute little mole the sat on her upper lip?

This isn’t the real Minji, Yoohyeon you idiot.

The other girl began to back her up, her fangs starting to come out. “Oh Yoohyeon, you really remind me of my love - all but a distant memory now. But you’re here and you’ll do.”

Oh .

She jumped and swung to the other side of the garage seeing a pipe. “Listen don’t come any closer! Ahck, I can’t believe I kissed you!?”

“Didn’t it feel right! Forget the real one, help me get out of here. We can go off together and be happy, she doesn’t feel the same for you anyways - I promise to love you forever. We can be immortal together.” She smirked with her fangs creeping out.

________________________

“Boraa don’t you miss me? You were the one who left me, I’ve been so lonely without you.” The Yoohyeon on the ceiling called out in a child like voice. “You said you’d save me. But now I'm dead? Don’t you want to keep your promise and keep me safe ..”

Bora didn’t know what to say to the spirit, but she knew it was trying to convince her of something. She decided to play along hoping she would buy enough time to get her and Minji out safely. Yooh, I dont know what you’re talking about. Don’t you want to stay here and play your games. We can play right now if you want?”

“Hmm, okay. Hide and seek! I’ll count and you hide, just like how we used to. You always said you were better at hiding cause you were tinier.” The ghost let out a giggle.

Even ghost Yoohyeon was a little .

“Count .. give me 2 minutes, it's hard to find a good spot.” she gave the spirit a small smile trying to convince her.

The ghost turned towards a corner and started counting out loud. Bora grabbed Minji’s hand and ran out the door slamming it behind her.

“Bora did you really have to play the creepiest game of all time with that thing!”

Bora rushed off towing the taller girl in hand, “Lets get going, I don't want to know what happens when she finds us.”

_________________________

“I’ll be honest, I’m kind of over that whole ‘Play a Game” shtick. Can’t a ghost just rest in peace?! Instead I’m stuck in eternity with all these losers .. and who the hell keeps renting out this stupid house! I thought haunting it would get rid of people, but they just keep coming!” The ghost that took on the appearance of Handong said towards the other three girls.

Yubin looked at Handong and Gahyeon wondering if they were just as thrown off. This ghost was really out here using them as it’s therapist.

“Hey quick question..” real Handong asked, “So like, I think we’re on the same page of getting this over with. Basically your friends are currently terrorizing our friends .. how do we stop that?”

“Straight to the point, see that’s why I wanted to be you! You were a close contender Yubin.” it gave her finger guns with a coy smile.

Gahyeon huffed in jealousy.

“Basically the book you found upstairs, there’s a passage at the end of the book that basically puts all the spirits back through the portal. If you get together and do a little salt circle or something then you can get this place cleared out for the night and open the road back to real people world with no caveats! That is IF the others don't somehow win and take over the body of your friends!” It said nonchalantly before clearing its throat and starting again.

“Fair warning, these other scoundrels have found a liking to some of you. This Yoohyeon and Siyeon are trouble makers, it attracts us to them. Not to mention they have some .. other worldly essence to them. They’re strong and they’re the main targets this time around.” It yawned as if was tired of giving the speech. “I would get it going, if you need any help I’ll just be here on my rocking horse.”

 

_________________________

What better way to lure an un-expecting victim by pretending to be their friends? The girls should have known rule number 1, don't split off from the group.

Well here's a little creepiness for those who love a good spooky tale.
Will the group make it out of this place and what where are these spirits from?! The final installment of this Halloween special coming soon.

Idk if yall could follow along, half my ideas come when I'm half asleep LOL.

Thanks for reading!